Author Topic: comptongame.com - geffen  (Read 855 times)

Jome

Re: comptongame.com - geffen
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2006, 09:14:09 PM »
LOL @ being surprised over this, some people still denying it.  ::)

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2006, 09:25:44 PM »
DRE CAN GO SUPPORT ALL THEM WEAK ASS ARTIST HE HAS ON THE MATH................

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2006, 09:48:01 PM »

i will kill to see nima,sgv,and the rest of the boyz interview andre young and get his imput on stuff goin on at the math

people are on the outside lookin in... aint no tellin what doja did behind close doors..or what he is doin..yeah he went platinum..

but everybody on this board know somethin wrong wit doja...he talk this shit 2 people then later down the line he act like he aint done shit..he is real wishy washy..beef will be squash face 2 face same night he online talkin shit...

how yall know 50 had anything to do with him leavin or whatever?

lets get a andre young interview...

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2006, 09:51:27 PM »
Fcuk Dre? Fuck Game for having the opportunity of a lifetime and fucking it all up.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westkoastanostra

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2006, 11:37:57 PM »
yea game did it to himself...

AFTERMATHMATIC

• 'G'
  • AFTERMATHMATIC
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2006, 11:44:07 PM »
according to some BWS sources (reliable ones from his forum) :

game is Geffen, only because he was able to get 50 million$ and his BWS record label through Interscope this way. By switching out of his aftermath/g-unit contract, this was his best option, as Jimmy hooked him up. This means BWS will get very good promotion and the sort of shit G-unit gets....

oh and get this ....Game still fucks with DRE!!!! shit hasn't changed, only a different label, supposedly Dre will still look over his album the same way he did for the documentary!

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2006, 12:00:05 AM »
don't start sayin fuck Dre, the DA aint even came out yet. wait to see if dre put any work in on it.
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

Jakubs

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2006, 12:09:59 AM »
My bad folks. After reading a little more and looking over what everyone else has to say it all makes sense now. Just the idea of Dre dropping Game because of 50 having pull bugs the hell out of me. Anyway, if Game switched to make more money then cool, he did what he had to do. As long as Dre is still producing some of the album then it's all good.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2006, 12:10:45 AM »
I think he's off Aftermath but still working with Dre.

tru

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2006, 01:05:52 AM »
But dont he say "I am the heir to Aftermath" or something like that?....No way would he say that and not be on the label, i know he has bullshitted before, but hes settin himself up to look waaaay too ridicolous with that.....some funny shit is happening over there and i guess we just gon have to wait till the album drops to find out what.

The Maestro

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2006, 01:06:26 AM »
according to some BWS sources (reliable ones from his forum) :

game is Geffen, only because he was able to get 50 million$ and his BWS record label through Interscope this way. By switching out of his aftermath/g-unit contract, this was his best option, as Jimmy hooked him up. This means BWS will get very good promotion and the sort of shit G-unit gets....

oh and get this ....Game still fucks with DRE!!!! shit hasn't changed, only a different label, supposedly Dre will still look over his album the same way he did for the documentary!

this better be the reason..

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2006, 02:47:02 AM »
Fcuk Dre? Fuck Game for having the opportunity of a lifetime and fucking it all up.

I think Game is on Geffen and will get no Dre beats (check the MTV article) but will keep it as a secret as long as he can.

ABN

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2006, 02:51:40 AM »
well this is the official site made by the label and they also got the BWS logo on there so now it´s pretty much official that Game got a distribution deal for his label.

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2006, 04:57:43 AM »
This is Games official personal site
http://www.theofficialgame.com/
Aftermath logo?

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2006, 05:06:41 AM »

i will kill to see nima,sgv,and the rest of the boyz interview andre young and get his imput on stuff goin on at the math

Hell yeah. DubCNN (preferrably that 8)) or some other way, Dre needs to speak out.