Author Topic: Crooked I message to dubcc.com posters and fans  (Read 747 times)

papa-smurf

Re: Crooked I message to dubcc.com posters and fans
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2006, 08:58:29 AM »
if u dont know what a diss is then of course u a say that wasnt a diss,That was a fucken diss,Snoop was dissing,so fuck snoop,he didnt have nothing good 2 say about crooked,Thats just like me saying i dont have a promblem with the bloods but they all fake and they bitchies and all of that,snoop is fake,if he didnt have promblems he wouldnt had said all of that bullshit,crooked must said something 2 really hurt dude feelings,dude is emotional of crooked dissing,sounds like he a never get over it,that nigga snoop need a hug

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2006, 09:07:52 AM »
You're welcome Crooked 8) I'm waiting impatiently for B.O.S.S. Music to drop...

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2006, 10:32:12 AM »
You're welcome Crooked 8) I'm waiting impatiently for B.O.S.S. Music to drop...

Yeah and could you send me a CD-R with all of your unreleased D.R. tracks?  8)

~Loyalty Is Everything~

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2006, 10:37:27 AM »
I wanna thank all the fans on the dubcnn forums for ridin with me even though snoop tried to assasinate my character.

their all adults, i doubt anyone with a right mind wouldnt believe this bull shit.da fuck would any rapper spend time on a mutha fuckin forum

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2006, 10:41:18 AM »

their all adults, i doubt anyone with a right mind wouldnt believe this bull shit.da fuck would any rapper spend time on a mutha fuckin forum

lots of artists have posted and have accounts plus many artists also check the forum (snoop etc...) so its always a possibility...

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Intriago33

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2006, 10:49:56 AM »
It's been a packed last few weeks @ DUBCNN that's for sure, exclusives from: Snoop, Xzibit, Crooked I, Warzone, Western Union. Keep it comin.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2006, 10:54:19 AM »
It's been a packed last few weeks @ DUBCNN that's for sure, exclusives from: Snoop, Xzibit, Crooked I, Warzone, Western Union. Keep it comin.

sorry dude......theres more to come!! :o ;D

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2006, 03:05:28 PM »

lots of artists have posted and have accounts plus many artists also check the forum (snoop etc...) so its always a possibility...

yea exactly, ill be on both dubcnn AND dubcc actively till the day i die, no matter where this rap career takes me, whether it stops now or goes worldwide

yea i agree with crooked, snoop had no reason sayin what he said, whether its a diss or not is irrelevant

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2006, 03:11:34 PM »
I wanna thank all the fans on the dubcnn forums for ridin with me even though snoop tried to assasinate my character.

I'm a fan, and I wasn't ridin' with Crook and I don't think Snoop tried to assasinate his character.  Hmmm. 

WestCoasta

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2006, 03:34:18 PM »
oh my god, this shit is driving me crazy

everyone acting like some fuckin school girls

ANONYMOUS BOSS

• Lil Geezy
  • ANONYMOUS BOSS DYNASTY COB
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2006, 03:46:02 PM »
Is this really Crooked I?  ???

nope. i looked him up and its the dude who runs dynasty records, jay, pretending to be crooked. nice try tho.
Either you got good jokes or no common sense.  The message was from Crooked I.  I never claimed to be Crooked I.  If I was going to pretend to be Crooked I don't you think I would have used something other than Anonymous Boss.  Lets just focus on west coast hip hop.  Everyone involved with Dynasty is a reflection of the CEO.  no one affiliated with Dynasty will ever try to impersonate Crooked I, or manipulate the truth or spread anything but the real shit.  The message is a text, from him to me nothing special but a simple shout to those loyal fans who are raising hell about this interview on these forums.  Also Crooked I is a very approachable down to earth cat just like us so there would never be a need to impersonate him because he talks to the people directly.  Just keep supporting the West and enjoy the ride cuz the torch has been passed.  The changing of the guard is beginning.  What you are witnessing is what happens when people can't except this change.  Hip Hop evolves daily so the this kind of transition that is currently taking place in the West has been an inevitable circumstance.  It happens in sports as well as entertainment.  It happens to the best of them some bow gracefully some don't.  Thanks for your time. 

COB
Tha New West. 

Jay is a wanna be.  I am from long beach.  He doesn't want crook to get new people around him therefore that's why Crook dont shine. Jay is a crook and that whole site is a sham.  That whole dynasty records wont get off the ground cuz of Jay
Sorry Dude I'm just face it homey you cant say shit to discredit me.  I am from San Pedro.  Just find someone else to wish negeative shit on cuz nothing is it's all bueno over here and the web sites to be honest with you they have been successful for 3 years already.  Its all good I love negative talk about me.  Its what drives me.  Come on I want more HA HA lol your funny.

acgrundy

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2006, 04:57:43 PM »
Well here is a message to crooked I, from probably everyone at dubcc:

Stop doing interviews and talking about what you are going to do and put out an album already.  Let your music do the talking for you.  Me personally, I lost faith awhile ago and I dont' think he will ever drop an album.  Its a shame and a waste of talent.

WestCoasta

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2006, 05:05:12 PM »
Well here is a message to crooked I, from probably everyone at dubcc:

Stop doing interviews and talking about what you are going to do and put out an album already.  Let your music do the talking for you.  Me personally, I lost faith awhile ago and I dont' think he will ever drop an album.  Its a shame and a waste of talent.
haha seriously... it really confuses me how people don't understand this

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2006, 05:09:33 PM »
crooked should not of fukked wit snoop

Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2006, 08:30:09 PM »
crooked should not of fukked wit snoop

Why?

The Best of 3 Worlds