Author Topic: "She Likes To What?" - Kurupt & Jelly Roll Shoot XXX Video [Download]  (Read 1157 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

This update is 18 and over!! Kurupt recently released an adult DVD called "Kurupt Uncut", some of you might have heard about it. The DVD takes audiences into the world of music video shoots, where fine, big-booty girls shake their way to the top. The whole thing is narrated by Kurupt himself, and the DVD also features a music video.

Those of you who downloaded the Black Ty aka Tyrese mixtape "Best Of Both Hoodz" last month heard the song by Kurupt & Jelly Roll "She Likes To What?" on there. They shot a little X-Rated video to it for the DVD. I have it here for those of you who want to check it out:

Kurupt - She Likes To What? (ft. Jelly Roll) (10MB, WMV)

Be warned, it's A LOT of booty up in there! To orer "Kurupt Uncut" now, click here.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 08:02:59 AM by Nima Iz Active »

Smoke

the link dont work

Nima - Dubcnn.com

fixed

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
this the way i like the videos  ;D

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I have this DVD.  Nima, do you have a CDQ version of the song only?

Westcoastfanatic

:o
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

XaNdEr

props for the vid

but this is so wack, really, shoot a vid with some girls in it and thats a new videoclip..

kurupt need to focus first on improving his lyrics instead of shotting these halfass videos....

We Fly High

this video is actaully almost a year old. haha one of my coworkers is all up in this video pourin champagne on bitches, hahha.

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nice one Nima.  We hit em with another one!!
You should put up the audio I ripped as well.  Its the clean version but better then the Black Ty version.

8)
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
We'll get it on the main site shortly.  For now, for those who want the audio, heres a YouSendIt Link.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=5127E1D03BA3814D

Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: "She Likes To What?" - Kurupt & Jelly Roll Shoot XXX Video [Download]
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2006, 11:36:00 AM »
kurupt need to focus first on improving his lyrics instead of shotting these halfass videos....

LMAO at you actually paying attention to Kurupt's lyrics, with a video like this!

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2006, 12:01:58 PM »
I just noticed that it's a bit weird that the lyrics are cencored in a video like this where you got girls butt naked in. Oh and also noticed it was filmed at Snoop's house.

Other than those observations - nice video. Even though pouring champagne on girls' asses is so corny it's funny. ;D

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2006, 12:06:39 PM »
^^^^Haha, exactly. Censoring lyrics in an X-rated video has to be the prime example of irony.

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2006, 01:41:25 PM »
I just noticed that it's a bit weird that the lyrics are cencored in a video like this where you got girls butt naked in. Oh and also noticed it was filmed at Snoop's house.

Other than those observations - nice video. Even though pouring champagne on girls' asses is so corny it's funny. ;D

I couldnt agree with you more.  I noticed these things as well while ripping the vid.  When I ripped the audio and listened to it I was like.. why would they edit out a song for an X rated Video.. Anyway, its nice to have.  Kinda like "Gangsta 'ish" from G-Tv.  If ya'll rememeber, I ripped that vid and audio for the homies as well.   ;)

Hope ya'll dig it.
~Theodore Roosevelt

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2006, 02:19:36 PM »
Well at least I enjoyed watching the video... man that was bullshit, what a waste of my time.