Author Topic: Bonds ejected  (Read 909 times)

BizzyR.I.P.

Re: Bonds ejected
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2006, 08:33:37 PM »
who cares, the NL West has been the weakest division in baseball in years.  And the fact is, the Giants have NEVER won a world series.  War the Oakland A's sweeping the Giants in the 89 world series.

OKAY  ::)
2001 DBACKS won the world series and like 95 games, 2002 the Giants won over 90 games and won the pennant. 2003 Giants go start to finish in first place and finish with the best record in baseball...2004 The division comes down to the 2nd to last day with the Dodgers and Giants both winning 90 games..2005 was a VERY weak year yes....But The AL weak (besides the A's) is weak too and the Angles have been playin better. Oh yeah and the Giants only had the NL MVP 5 years in a row...

go tell your statistical bullshit to some loser giant fan that cares.  Nobody remembers this shit except for the losers.  People remember who won the world series, not who finished first in what division.  Bottom line is the AL has swept the NL in the last 2 world series, the NL has not won an allstar game since 96, and the giants have never won a world series.  Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, the Oakland A's swept the Giants in the 89 world series, and they have won the world series 4 times.  So stick that in your second place pipe and go smoke it with your fellow crackhead giants fans.

lmao I love it how Giants fans couldnt care less about the A's or their fans but the A's fans are obsessed w/ the Giants, you guys are haters dog
and we won the NL in 02 while everyone knows if the A'S make the playoffs they will just lose in game 5 of the first round like they did 4 years in a row hahahahah
:D same could be said about you hating ass Giant fans :P

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2006, 09:29:26 PM »
My question is, any of you rooting for this guy to break Hank's homerun record?

I'm rooting for him to die.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2006, 09:38:00 PM »
My question is, any of you rooting for this guy to break Hank's homerun record?

I'm rooting for him to die.

wow man he is just a great ballplayer its not like hes some killer or something, so what he doesnt like the media much.  Why dont you go cry some more

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2006, 10:55:30 PM »
You think hes gonna retire aftre the year? I heard on espn radio he might go to aokland or anaheim or even Seattle , he said he woulnt mind playing for them. Well if retires or stays he has to go american league.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2006, 10:58:15 PM »
You think hes gonna retire aftre the year? I heard on espn radio he might go to aokland or anaheim or even Seattle , he said he woulnt mind playing for them. Well if retires or stays he has to go american league.

He will be back with the giants

acgrundy

« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2006, 11:04:24 PM »
he won't be back with the giants.  he's too old to play defense.  the only thing he could do is be a DH.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2006, 11:07:05 PM »
he won't be back with the giants.  he's too old to play defense.  the only thing he could do is be a DH.

nope as I have watched EVERY Giant game this year I can tell you people blow Barry's D way out of proportion, Alou is the one that hurts in the field while Barry hasnt hurt us at all w/his D, infact he has robbed a HR this year and has made 6 or 7 Great catches with very little mistakes

rik

« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2006, 11:08:25 PM »

Yup...He's goin to go to one of the teams MTL mentioned...that's IF he comes back.

btw 10 in a row for the BLUE CREW! :pimp:

WestCoasta

« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2006, 11:10:12 PM »
who cares, the NL West has been the weakest division in baseball in years.  And the fact is, the Giants have NEVER won a world series.  War the Oakland A's sweeping the Giants in the 89 world series.

Yeah in 89 when we were clean and Mcgwire and Canseco were the 2 biggest cheaters in the game
yo Spice you're kinda contradicting yourself with past arguments

when u were explaining why Bonds is the best player, you used the 2002 World Series stats as one of your points

if he was juiced in 2002 and you look at those stats legit, then what does it matter to you if McGwire and Canseco were juiced as well?

certainly neither had the statistics that Bonds had with all the reaching base and what-not

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2006, 01:13:13 AM »

2001 DBACKS won the world series and like 95 games, 2002 the Giants won over 90 games and won the pennant. 2003 Giants go start to finish in first place and finish with the best record in baseball...2004 The division comes down to the 2nd to last day with the Dodgers and Giants both winning 90 games..2005 was a VERY weak year yes....But The AL weak (besides the A's) is weak too and the Angles have been playin better. Oh yeah and the Giants only had the NL MVP 5 years in a row...

go tell your statistical bullshit to some loser giant fan that cares.  Nobody remembers this shit except for the losers.  People remember who won the world series, not who finished first in what division.  Bottom line is the AL has swept the NL in the last 2 world series, the NL has not won an allstar game since 96, and the giants have never won a world series.  Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, the Oakland A's swept the Giants in the 89 world series, and they have won the world series 4 times.  So stick that in your second place pipe and go smoke it with your fellow crackhead giants fans.

NEVER WON A WORLD SERIES what was 1954??? THEY SWEPT THE INDIANS!!! The a's won in 1989 and 1990 the last time they won a fuckin playoff series....QUIT LIVING IN THE PAST!!! thats like as a niners fan me saying I DONT CARE IF THEY ARE NEVER GOOD AGAIN CUZ THEY WON A SUPERBOWL IN 94 and i saw it!!!!

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2006, 06:37:31 PM »

NEVER WON A WORLD SERIES what was 1954??? THEY SWEPT THE INDIANS!!! The a's won in 1989 and 1990 the last time they won a fuckin playoff series....QUIT LIVING IN THE PAST!!! thats like as a niners fan me saying I DONT CARE IF THEY ARE NEVER GOOD AGAIN CUZ THEY WON A SUPERBOWL IN 94 and i saw it!!!!

You are a fuckin moron.  Only Giants fans actually claim to be real fans when they are this dumb.  Go learn something about your team if you are a real fan.  The san francisco giants have never won a world title.  Lol, all giants fans say quit living in the past.  You fags only say that cause you don't have a past, because you have never won.  So what if the A's haven't won a playoff series since 1990, they have won 4 world titles, the giants 0.  Plus the A's have been a pretty decent contender for quite some time now, and that is with one of the lowest payrolls in baseball.  The giants on the other hand have had one of the highest payrolls in baseball for the past few years.  And guess what neither team has won the world series in the last 5 years.  Giants ain't got shit on the A's.  BTW we are also 2 games better than the giants against each other since interleague play has started.  Quit pretending you have a past.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2006, 09:15:19 PM »
Man...what did i start lol.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2006, 10:00:47 PM »

You are a fuckin moron.  Only Giants fans actually claim to be real fans when they are this dumb.  Go learn something about your team if you are a real fan.  The san francisco giants have never won a world title.  Lol, all giants fans say quit living in the past.  You fags only say that cause you don't have a past, because you have never won.  So what if the A's haven't won a playoff series since 1990, they have won 4 world titles, the giants 0.  Plus the A's have been a pretty decent contender for quite some time now, and that is with one of the lowest payrolls in baseball.  The giants on the other hand have had one of the highest payrolls in baseball for the past few years.  And guess what neither team has won the world series in the last 5 years.  Giants ain't got shit on the A's.  BTW we are also 2 games better than the giants against each other since interleague play has started.  Quit pretending you have a past.

Dude we know the SFGiants have never won a title he was referring to the NYGiants of 54 ::)   And so what all I know is I am 22 and I have been a diehard fan since I was 10, and all I can say is in my llifetime as a diehard fan from 93- to now the Giants have been BETTER than the A's. I just care about what I have seen and since I was 8,9 years old until now The Giants have been more successful than the A's cause we went to a World Series while the A's lost four game5's in a row hahahahaha!

herpes

« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2006, 10:07:48 PM »

Dude we know the SFGiants have never won a title he was referring to the NYGiants of 54 ::)   And so what all I know is I am 22 and I have been a diehard fan since I was 10, and all I can say is in my llifetime as a diehard fan from 93- to now the Giants have been BETTER than the A's. I just care about what I have seen and since I was 8,9 years old until now The Giants have been more successful than the A's cause we went to a World Series while the A's lost four game5's in a row hahahahaha!

LMFAO UR 15 i thought u were like 15 loll

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2006, 10:11:52 PM »

LMFAO UR 15 i thought u were like 15 loll

WTF?? Are you really this stupid or do you act like it for show? Im 22 you mutt