Author Topic: Bonds ejected  (Read 910 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Bonds ejected
« on: August 04, 2006, 11:43:52 PM »
Barry Bonds got ejected from the game tonight after arguing balls and strikes. Fans then started to throw garbage and anything they could get their hans on apperently lol. My question is, any of you rooting for this guy to break Hank's homerun record?

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: Bonds ejected
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 11:46:25 PM »
Yes I am!!! And as a DIEHARD Giants fan its horrible how they are playing right now.  However Bonds is EASILY a top 5 player ever steroids or not! Of course I want him to break the record, dude has always been jesus in cleats! Try to fathum 700hr and 500sb, that combination of speed and power is mind boggling

herpes

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2006, 12:05:23 AM »
they should have battery give away day at all bonds away games for fans to throw at that piece of shit

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2006, 12:07:14 AM »
they should have battery give away day at all bonds away games for fans to throw at that piece of shit

Bonds > Every player EVER besides Mays, Ruth, Aaron.  Thats a FACT not a opinion hater

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2006, 12:24:35 AM »

yeah and prepare to smack the Mets in the back cuz you know there gonna choke when it matters....

The Best of 3 Worlds

herpes

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2006, 12:27:08 AM »

Bonds > Every player EVER besides Mays, Ruth, Aaron.  Thats a FACT not a opinion hater
thats not a fact

herpes

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2006, 12:27:48 AM »

yeah and prepare to smack the Mets in the back cuz you know there gonna choke when it matters....
probably, our staff sucks... but what do the mets have to do with this... you already lost

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2006, 12:29:15 AM »

thats not a fact

Yes it is!

Only 5 players besides Bonds have 300hr/300sb,  Bonds has 700hr/500sb
Only 7 other players have ever won as much as 3 mvps.  no one besides bonds has won 4 Bonds has won 7!
8 Gold Gloves
Greatest World Series Peformance Ever! his stats in the 02 series are unfuckwitable

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2006, 12:29:57 AM »

probably, our staff sucks... but what do the mets have to do with this... you already lost

How did I lose?

The Best of 3 Worlds

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2006, 12:32:34 AM »
Male groupies disgust me.

herpes

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2006, 01:16:27 AM »

How did I lose?

what did the mets have to do with bonds... you lost *remembers john franco striking out bonds in the nlds*

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2006, 02:06:14 AM »

How did I lose?

what did the mets have to do with bonds... you lost *remembers john franco striking out bonds in the nlds*

Keep living in 2000...
It must be tough to have a team that has more money then 97 percent of the teams in baseball and still cant win the division....

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2006, 01:06:16 PM »
musta been having a roid rage

and btw, remember Barry Bonds has never won a World Series.  That is the ultimate goal in baseball.  So its hard to put the label as best player in mlb on a player who has never won a world series.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2006, 01:09:08 PM »
musta been having a roid rage

and btw, remember Barry Bonds has never won a World Series.  That is the ultimate goal in baseball.  So its hard to put the label as best player in mlb on a player who has never won a world series.

This isnt the NBA grundy, the pitcher and opposing team can take the bat away from Barry at any time they want.  No one can prevent the amount of shots Jordan or Kobe takes you feel me,but they can walk Bonds whenever.  In 2002 Barry peformed better in the World Series than any other player in baseball history and if you dont remember just look at the stats.  Ted Williams is considered one of the best 5 players ever also and he never won it all, Ernie Banks is the greatest shortstop ever and he has no title, baseball is different thn other sports homie, you cant blame 1 player in baseball for not winning it all

rik

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2006, 05:16:29 PM »
Your my boy Spice but fuck Bonds and fuck the Giants.

DODGERS BITCH!!