Author Topic: Bonds ejected  (Read 908 times)

rik

Re: Bonds ejected
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2006, 10:12:42 PM »
11 in a row for the Dodgers!  8)

herpes

« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2006, 10:13:40 PM »
who cares, the NL West has been the weakest division in baseball in years.  And the fact is, the Giants have NEVER won a world series.  War the Oakland A's sweeping the Giants in the 89 world series.

OKAY  ::)
2001 DBACKS won the world series and like 95 games, 2002 the Giants won over 90 games and won the pennant. 2003 Giants go start to finish in first place and finish with the best record in baseball...2004 The division comes down to the 2nd to last day with the Dodgers and Giants both winning 90 games..2005 was a VERY weak year yes....But The AL weak (besides the A's) is weak too and the Angles have been playin better. Oh yeah and the Giants only had the NL MVP 5 years in a row...

go tell your statistical bullshit to some loser giant fan that cares.  Nobody remembers this shit except for the losers.  People remember who won the world series, not who finished first in what division.  Bottom line is the AL has swept the NL in the last 2 world series, the NL has not won an allstar game since 96, and the giants have never won a world series.  Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, the Oakland A's swept the Giants in the 89 world series, and they have won the world series 4 times.  So stick that in your second place pipe and go smoke it with your fellow crackhead giants fans.

NEVER WON A WORLD SERIES what was 1954??? THEY SWEPT THE INDIANS!!! The a's won in 1989 and 1990 the last time they won a fuckin playoff series....QUIT LIVING IN THE PAST!!! thats like as a niners fan me saying I DONT CARE IF THEY ARE NEVER GOOD AGAIN CUZ THEY WON A SUPERBOWL IN 94 and i saw it!!!!

You are a fuckin moron.  Only Giants fans actually claim to be real fans when they are this dumb.  Go learn something about your team if you are a real fan.  The san francisco giants have never won a world title.  Lol, all giants fans say quit living in the past.  You fags only say that cause you don't have a past, because you have never won.  So what if the A's haven't won a playoff series since 1990, they have won 4 world titles, the giants 0.  Plus the A's have been a pretty decent contender for quite some time now, and that is with one of the lowest payrolls in baseball.  The giants on the other hand have had one of the highest payrolls in baseball for the past few years.  And guess what neither team has won the world series in the last 5 years.  Giants ain't got shit on the A's.  BTW we are also 2 games better than the giants against each other since interleague play has started.  Quit pretending you have a past.

Dude we know the SFGiants have never won a title he was referring to the NYGiants of 54 ::)   And so what all I know is I am 22 and I have been a diehard fan since I was 10, and all I can say is in my llifetime as a diehard fan from 93- to now the Giants have been BETTER than the A's. I just care about what I have seen and since I was 8,9 years old until now The Giants have been more successful than the A's cause we went to a World Series while the A's lost four game5's in a row hahahahaha!

LMFAO UR 15 i thought u were like 15 loll

WTF?? Are you really this stupid or do you act like it for show? Im 22 you mutt
calm down im drunk man, check ya self b4 ya wreck youself... you need to get some pussy... ur too much of a follower be ur own man

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2006, 10:15:30 PM »
who cares, the NL West has been the weakest division in baseball in years.  And the fact is, the Giants have NEVER won a world series.  War the Oakland A's sweeping the Giants in the 89 world series.

OKAY  ::)
2001 DBACKS won the world series and like 95 games, 2002 the Giants won over 90 games and won the pennant. 2003 Giants go start to finish in first place and finish with the best record in baseball...2004 The division comes down to the 2nd to last day with the Dodgers and Giants both winning 90 games..2005 was a VERY weak year yes....But The AL weak (besides the A's) is weak too and the Angles have been playin better. Oh yeah and the Giants only had the NL MVP 5 years in a row...

go tell your statistical bullshit to some loser giant fan that cares.  Nobody remembers this shit except for the losers.  People remember who won the world series, not who finished first in what division.  Bottom line is the AL has swept the NL in the last 2 world series, the NL has not won an allstar game since 96, and the giants have never won a world series.  Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, the Oakland A's swept the Giants in the 89 world series, and they have won the world series 4 times.  So stick that in your second place pipe and go smoke it with your fellow crackhead giants fans.

NEVER WON A WORLD SERIES what was 1954??? THEY SWEPT THE INDIANS!!! The a's won in 1989 and 1990 the last time they won a fuckin playoff series....QUIT LIVING IN THE PAST!!! thats like as a niners fan me saying I DONT CARE IF THEY ARE NEVER GOOD AGAIN CUZ THEY WON A SUPERBOWL IN 94 and i saw it!!!!

You are a fuckin moron.  Only Giants fans actually claim to be real fans when they are this dumb.  Go learn something about your team if you are a real fan.  The san francisco giants have never won a world title.  Lol, all giants fans say quit living in the past.  You fags only say that cause you don't have a past, because you have never won.  So what if the A's haven't won a playoff series since 1990, they have won 4 world titles, the giants 0.  Plus the A's have been a pretty decent contender for quite some time now, and that is with one of the lowest payrolls in baseball.  The giants on the other hand have had one of the highest payrolls in baseball for the past few years.  And guess what neither team has won the world series in the last 5 years.  Giants ain't got shit on the A's.  BTW we are also 2 games better than the giants against each other since interleague play has started.  Quit pretending you have a past.

Dude we know the SFGiants have never won a title he was referring to the NYGiants of 54 ::)   And so what all I know is I am 22 and I have been a diehard fan since I was 10, and all I can say is in my llifetime as a diehard fan from 93- to now the Giants have been BETTER than the A's. I just care about what I have seen and since I was 8,9 years old until now The Giants have been more successful than the A's cause we went to a World Series while the A's lost four game5's in a row hahahahaha!

LMFAO UR 15 i thought u were like 15 loll

WTF?? Are you really this stupid or do you act like it for show? Im 22 you mutt
calm down im drunk man, check ya self b4 ya wreck youself... you need to get some pussy... ur too much of a follower be ur own man

ok man ::)  lol at me being the follower, Im the one that starts the trends doggie ;D Go Get Yo Wet Wipes!

acgrundy

« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2006, 10:25:50 PM »
I just told you the A's are 2 games up vs the giants since interleague has started.  The A's swept the giants in the 89 world series.  The A's have 4 world titles the Giants have zero. 

Oakland Athletics (1968 - 2005) - 4 World Championships, 6 Pennants, and 14 Playoff Appearances
San Francisco Giants (1958 - 2005) - 3 Pennants and 8 Playoff Appearances

hahaha Giants even been around 10 years longer   hahhaha

OWNED
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 10:28:01 PM by acgrundy »

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2006, 10:26:52 PM »
I just told you the A's are 2 games vs the giants since interleague has started.  The A's swept the giants in the 89 world series.  The A's have 4 world titles the Giants have zero. 

Oakland Athletics (1968 - 2005) - 4 World Championships, 6 Pennants, and 14 Playoff Appearances
San Francisco Giants (1958 - 2005) - 3 Pennants and 8 Playoff Appearances

hahaha Giants even been around 10 years longer   hahhaha

OWNED

I dont care I was 5years old in 89 lol.  Since I have been a diehard fan  Giants > A's  end of story ;D

acgrundy

« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2006, 10:28:55 PM »
maybe in your dreamworld, in which you constantly dream of someday winning a world series.  I bet the A's win another one before the Giants win their first.

rik

« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2006, 10:30:01 PM »
maybe in your dreamworld, in which you constantly dream of someday winning a world series.  I bet the A's win another one before the Giants win their first.

I bet the Dodgers win one before both.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2006, 01:48:30 PM »

Yeah the Dodgers are in better shape right now but i woulnt coubt out Oakland. SanFran on the other hand is about to rebuild.

rik

« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2006, 01:59:16 PM »

Yeah the Dodgers are in better shape right now but i woulnt coubt out Oakland. SanFran on the other hand is about to rebuild.

Yeah man Oakland a good team but they could never win when it counts. Especially against those "Damn Yankees".

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2006, 04:02:13 PM »

Yeah man Oakland a good team but they could never win when it counts. Especially against those "Damn Yankees".

Thats true these last few years they crumble in the playoffs. I odnt think this year will be any different realy. all the teams in contention are better imo

acgrundy

« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2006, 06:00:20 PM »
lmao at the dodgers being in better shape than oakland.  Yeah ok,  seriously some of you guys are damn near the most retarded baseball fans I have ever talked to.  especially the moron who claimed the sf giants had won a world series.

how stupid can you be to say the A's can win when it counts, especially against the yankees.  Did you not see the numbers that I posted?  Are you blind?  Did you forget that the Yankees haven't won the world series since 2000? They have had the biggest (by far) payroll since 2000, made the postseason everytime, yet they have lost in the playoff's for the past 5 years.  I could say the same ridiculously stupid comment about the yankees, that the idiot said about the A's not being able to win when it counts.  Pull your heads out of your asses if you are gonna talk baseball with me.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2006, 07:14:09 PM »
Oakland hasent beaten the yankees in the playoffs. Maybe the Yankees havent made it far but the case remains Oak town hasent beat them. And dont refer to me as a idiot.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2006, 09:33:33 PM »
lmao at the dodgers being in better shape than oakland.  Yeah ok,  seriously some of you guys are damn near the most retarded baseball fans I have ever talked to.  especially the moron who claimed the sf giants had won a world series.

how stupid can you be to say the A's can win when it counts, especially against the yankees.  Did you not see the numbers that I posted?  Are you blind?  Did you forget that the Yankees haven't won the world series since 2000? They have had the biggest (by far) payroll since 2000, made the postseason everytime, yet they have lost in the playoff's for the past 5 years.  I could say the same ridiculously stupid comment about the yankees, that the idiot said about the A's not being able to win when it counts.  Pull your heads out of your asses if you are gonna talk baseball with me.

Grundy I would run laps around you as a baseball fan, no offense but I know a WHOLE lot more about Baseball then you so arguing w/ me is just going to make you look worse, I like talking about bay rap w/ you and you are a cool guy but you are acting like you reallly know what your talkin about when you dont,I know way more about Baseball then you do and you know it

acgrundy

« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2006, 11:45:12 PM »

Grundy I would run laps around you as a baseball fan, no offense but I know a WHOLE lot more about Baseball then you so arguing w/ me is just going to make you look worse, I like talking about bay rap w/ you and you are a cool guy but you are acting like you reallly know what your talkin about when you dont,I know way more about Baseball then you do and you know it

umm, no you don't.  and to the guy who said not to refer to you as an idiot.  sorry.  You are a fuckin moron.
all you giants fans have been owned in this thread.  Not one of you has a clue about baseball.

hey spice, when is the last time you been to a game?  Were you at the giants/A's games?  I made a thread about it, and nobody replied so I am assuming you werent there.  Don't worry, I'd probably be ashamed too if my team was as sorry as the giants.  The only real Frisco fans are 49ers fans.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2006, 11:09:21 AM »

umm, no you don't.  and to the guy who said not to refer to you as an idiot.  sorry.  You are a fuckin moron.
all you giants fans have been owned in this thread.  Not one of you has a clue about baseball.

hey spice, when is the last time you been to a game?  Were you at the giants/A's games?  I made a thread about it, and nobody replied so I am assuming you werent there.  Don't worry, I'd probably be ashamed too if my team was as sorry as the giants.  The only real Frisco fans are 49ers fans.

When did i say i was a Giant fan??? Suck my dick you litle girl.