Author Topic: The New West...  (Read 625 times)

Streetryder310

• 'G'
Re: The New West...
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2006, 05:15:48 PM »
MR.CAPONE-E IS ALSO UNDER GROUND HI POWER ALSO I BET MR.CAPONE-E OUT SELLS ALL THE LIST AND I AINT BEING A HATER SINCE I AM MEXICAN BUT I CHECK THIS OUT YOU FULLS ARE LEAVING OUT THE BROWN AND YOU DONT KNOW THE BROWN ARE BANGING EVEN HARDER AND WE FUCKING BY CD ALSO AND SHIT IS CHANGING I DONT BY ANY BLACK ARTIST CD NO MORE  UNLESS THEY ARE DOPE AND THEY ARE SOME DOPE ONES BUT ITS LIKE YOU FOOLS HATE ON THE OTHERS SO IF YOU WANT MY OPINION ON THE NEW WEST I SAY MR.CAPONE-E MR.CRIMINAL LIL EAZY-E THOSE ARE THE HARDEST PUTTING IT DOWN RIGHT NOW

YOU NEED TO ADD THEM ON THE LIST NEXT FUCKING TIME TFLATS RUNNING THINGS IN COMPTONE

we got rid of the P4LL W4LL Virus, but we got a capone-e virus now
i think hes been suckin capone-e's dick too much

$Eg2$

« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2006, 05:20:03 PM »
MR.CAPONE-E IS ALSO UNDER GROUND HI POWER ALSO I BET MR.CAPONE-E OUT SELLS ALL THE LIST AND I AINT BEING A HATER SINCE I AM MEXICAN BUT I CHECK THIS OUT YOU FULLS ARE LEAVING OUT THE BROWN AND YOU DONT KNOW THE BROWN ARE BANGING EVEN HARDER AND WE FUCKING BY CD ALSO AND SHIT IS CHANGING I DONT BY ANY BLACK ARTIST CD NO MORE  UNLESS THEY ARE DOPE AND THEY ARE SOME DOPE ONES BUT ITS LIKE YOU FOOLS HATE ON THE OTHERS SO IF YOU WANT MY OPINION ON THE NEW WEST I SAY MR.CAPONE-E MR.CRIMINAL LIL EAZY-E THOSE ARE THE HARDEST PUTTING IT DOWN RIGHT NOW

YOU NEED TO ADD THEM ON THE LIST NEXT FUCKING TIME TFLATS RUNNING THINGS IN COMPTONE

Fuck Capone-e- and his bitch esecumpo13
Crooked I Ya Boy Bishop lamont I dont see G Malone blowing up I really dont

Streetryder310

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2006, 05:31:10 PM »

Fuck Capone-e- and his bitch esecumpo13
Crooked I Ya Boy Bishop lamont I dont see G Malone blowing up I really dont

we need to get this foo of the site,
he thinks he knows whats goin down
and he cant even spell compton

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2006, 05:36:52 PM »

Leaving out the brown?  Wouldn't Omar Cruz & Mr. Kee be considered Brown??

$Eg2$

« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2006, 05:43:13 PM »

Dont pay no attention to this fuckkin Idiot Net banger he dont know what hes talkin about

Streetryder310

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2006, 05:50:14 PM »

hey i'm mexican, but this sapo13 foo a disgrace to the raza

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2006, 07:05:21 PM »
everybody

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2006, 03:49:15 AM »
 gmalone is fucking dope, have youall heard " Real Bigg (Feat. Inessa, K-B-L, Lawless & Glasses Malone)" offa compton lifes mixtape, ya boy is fucking dope too the games street journals has alot of banging tracks. crooked is bad ass, the brazil and wilmington are dope they just need some major label backing.

Intriago33

« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2006, 04:30:38 AM »
add Maylay to this shit.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2006, 01:12:13 PM »
^Definitely Maylay...& I also wanted to mention Spit Fiya & the Blu Division... 8)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2006, 01:15:58 PM by WeStCoAsTiN' 4 LiFe... »

Intriago33

« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2006, 01:38:23 PM »
^Definitely Maylay...& I also wanted to mention Spit Fiya & the Blu Division... 8)

good point, I forgot Spit, that was a banger "Make It Home".

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2006, 01:43:08 PM »

^Yeah I was bumpin' his Boy N Tha Hood mixtape a few mins. ago & I was like 'Awww shit I forgot about Spit' because there's so much talent out here in the West, he just slipped my mind but I haven't really heard any new shit from him so there's my excuse, but dude really lives up to his name...

Intriago33

« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2006, 01:49:39 PM »

^Yeah I was bumpin' his Boy N Tha Hood mixtape a few mins. ago & I was like 'Awww shit I forgot about Spit' because there's so much talent out here in the West, he just slipped my mind but I haven't really heard any new shit from him so there's my excuse, but dude really lives up to his name...

for real man, that was a nice little street vid they shot for Make It Home too.
Hopefully we get some new material soon.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2006, 01:55:29 PM »

^His myspace page says his album is comin' out next year so we should hear some new songs by the end of the year...

Intriago33

« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2006, 01:57:49 PM »

^His myspace page says his album is comin' out next year so we should hear some new songs by the end of the year...

Cool, i'll be checkin.