Author Topic: The New West...  (Read 627 times)

DipsetGeneral

Re: The New West...
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2006, 05:08:41 PM »
PACIFIC DIVISION is the new west. none of these other cats come close to Pac Div.

lol yeah right, Ya Boy would destroy all of them.

Intriago33

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2006, 05:14:34 PM »
Crooked I
Bishop Lamont
Bad Lucc
Damani
Omar Cruz

that'b be my top five.

We Fly High

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2006, 05:55:16 PM »
PACIFIC DIVISION is the new west. none of these other cats come close to Pac Div.

lol yeah right, Ya Boy would destroy all of them.

unfortunately, id have to say no he wouldnt.

TuSlic

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2006, 06:09:53 PM »
i´m not gonna support most of these so called "new west" artists. coz truthfully 99% of them couldn´t come up with a dope rhyme if their life depended on it. Young Hootie,The Frontliners,Problem etc etc all got kindergarden rhymes and fuck supporting that.

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2006, 06:15:11 PM »
Crooked I
Ya Boy
Bishop Lamont
Omar Cruz
All these are sicc 8)

Streetryder310

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2006, 06:21:17 PM »
Ya boy
Omar Cruz
Mykestro

We Fly High

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2006, 06:22:25 PM »
i´m not gonna support most of these so called "new west" artists. coz truthfully 99% of them couldn´t come up with a dope rhyme if their life depended on it. Young Hootie,The Frontliners,Problem etc etc all got kindergarden rhymes and fuck supporting that.

thats what im saying, they aint contributing anything refreshing to the industry at all. same old rhymes same old sounds. bringing nothing new to the game. thats why the new west (bar a few of the cats) aint going to go anywhere. theres nothing new about this new west.

like for reals, the same old topics about gangbangin and hustlin.. like we need a group to come out that just has honest music about the everyday struggles of the everyday man. like truthfully, gangbanging isnt as prevalent in LA as most people tend to think. yeah it definitely is there, im not disputing that, but majority of people in LA, thats not the fact of their life.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 06:28:47 PM by Justin »

Streetryder310

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2006, 06:35:22 PM »

thats what im saying, they aint contributing anything refreshing to the industry at all. same old rhymes same old sounds. bringing nothing new to the game. thats why the new west (bar a few of the cats) aint going to go anywhere. theres nothing new about this new west.

like for reals, the same old topics about gangbangin and hustlin.. like we need a group to come out that just has honest music about the everyday struggles of the everyday man. like truthfully, gangbanging isnt as prevalent in LA as most people tend to think. yeah it definitely is there, im not disputing that, but majority of people in LA, thats not the fact of their life.

this is true,
plus most real gangbangers dont rap they spend they time on the streets

kingwell

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2006, 08:23:52 PM »
Crooked I
Sly Boogy
Ya Boy

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2006, 10:27:34 PM »
THATS WHY I LOVE THIS FORUM BEST CONVERSATION  :'(   

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2006, 11:47:41 PM »
I like most of the artist named in this post but when every one is talkin about the new west how come no one mentions styliztik jones? Is it because no one on this site no who he is or is it because you dont feel him?

Cause he isnt releasing continous material, hes talented and fresh yes but last solo material i got was a few tracks we dropped on dubcnn last year and his temples of doom cd....

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2006, 12:12:28 AM »
The guy's I'm feeling right now mainly because of Dubcnn bringing out exclusives from them are:

Bishop Lamont
G Malone
Eastwood

Others that I'm sorta feeling

Mistah FAB
Mr. Kee
Omar Cruz

therealwest

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2006, 02:03:27 PM »
you guys forgot one-2, mykestro and quiz too..trust me they the new west too with all those rappers you guys mentioned already.

EseSapo13

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2006, 02:04:29 PM »
MR.CAPONE-E IS ALSO UNDER GROUND HI POWER ALSO I BET MR.CAPONE-E OUT SELLS ALL THE LIST AND I AINT BEING A HATER SINCE I AM MEXICAN BUT I CHECK THIS OUT YOU FULLS ARE LEAVING OUT THE BROWN AND YOU DONT KNOW THE BROWN ARE BANGING EVEN HARDER AND WE FUCKING BY CD ALSO AND SHIT IS CHANGING I DONT BY ANY BLACK ARTIST CD NO MORE  UNLESS THEY ARE DOPE AND THEY ARE SOME DOPE ONES BUT ITS LIKE YOU FOOLS HATE ON THE OTHERS SO IF YOU WANT MY OPINION ON THE NEW WEST I SAY MR.CAPONE-E MR.CRIMINAL LIL EAZY-E THOSE ARE THE HARDEST PUTTING IT DOWN RIGHT NOW

YOU NEED TO ADD THEM ON THE LIST NEXT FUCKING TIME TFLATS RUNNING THINGS IN COMPTONE

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2006, 02:05:03 PM »
Ya Boy
Sly Boogy
Bishop
Eastwood

exactly
Crooked I better do something now!

YA BOY is #1 IMO...

The Best of 3 Worlds