Author Topic: ha yo is dis tru bout brotha lynch?  (Read 482 times)

stra8uplaya

• Muthafuckin' OG
ha yo is dis tru bout brotha lynch?
« on: August 27, 2006, 08:00:42 PM »
My cousin told me bout dis rumor back n da day dat brotha lynch got arrested for biting a girls clit off, but he said he heard bout that a while ago, don't know if it's tue or not

DipsetGeneral

Re: ha yo is dis tru bout brotha lynch?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 08:02:51 PM »
ENGLISH!

rik

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 08:05:12 PM »
Flava Flav is gonna tell right now, Flava Flav is goin double platinum.

Free Post

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2006, 08:11:56 PM »
ENGLISH!

Motherfucker do you speak it!!!!!!!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2006, 08:18:41 PM »
My cousin told me bout dis rumor back n da day dat brotha lynch got arrested for biting a girls clit off, but he said he heard bout that a while ago, don't know if it's tue or not
Damn that will be crazy if its true. But pretty damn cool.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2006, 08:59:22 PM »
ENGLISH!

Motherfucker do you speak it!!!!!!!

Nah, I think he'd prefer to butcher it.

And to answer the question, are you retarted, biting a girls clit OFF, and just getting locked up for a bit? The fuck you think this is, the siccness?

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2006, 09:02:30 PM »
Theres no way this is true, if you actually believe this than your not to bright.

whatthehell

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2006, 11:32:24 AM »
There's no way this is true, if you actually believe this then you're not too bright.

Diabolical

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2006, 12:14:32 PM »
Of course it's not true.

Althoug look at Big Lurch...

suckaa free

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2006, 02:08:49 PM »
Theres no way this is true, if you actually believe this than your not to bright.

true, but if anyone would do that type of shit, it would be Brotha Lynch.  "Nuts & Guts!!!"

youngmessnucca

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2006, 05:09:19 PM »

true, but if anyone would do that type of shit, it would be big lurch

Lynch's raps back then were an act. i didnt think anyone ever took him seriously.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2006, 05:10:38 PM »

Lynch's raps back then were an act. i didnt think anyone ever took him seriously.

Yeah most dudes said he was just a nice, cool guy lol.  People are so gullible, they look into lyrics way to much.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2006, 05:13:18 PM »

Yeah most dudes said he was just a nice, cool guy lol.  People are so gullible, they look into lyrics way to much.
exactly, all of his raps are for show. He aint a fuckin hanibal. And he didnt bite off his gf's clit. Thats disgusting, and Big Lurch was Wet when he ate his girlfreind, or her brain or whatever he did

The Best of 3 Worlds

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2006, 05:16:11 PM »

exactly, all of his raps are for show. He aint a fuckin hanibal. And he didnt bite off his gf's clit. Thats disgusting, and Big Lurch was Wet when he ate his girlfreind, or her brain or whatever he did

Yup Lurch was on pcp and when the Cops found him he was naked laying down in the middle of the street.  He stabbed the girl to death and then ate her lungs and part of her cheek.  Fuckin twisted! What a sicko

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2006, 06:31:43 PM »

true, but if anyone would do that type of shit, it would be big lurch.

Yup Lurch was on pcp and when the Cops found him he was naked laying down in the middle of the street.  He stabbed the girl to death and then ate her lungs and part of her cheek.  Fuckin twisted! What a sicko

thats FUCKED

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"