Author Topic: MIAMI HEAT Sign Gary Payton To Contract Extension...  (Read 868 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: MIAMI HEAT Sign Gary Payton To Contract Extension...
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2006, 01:42:26 PM »
NIK, how does a team get lucky in basketball? does the ball just happen to magically enter the rim everytime they release it from there hands and throw it towards the basket? Please Explain

It's called biased reffing, genius...
Really? Wow! and if there is biased reffing, then why isnt there a Movement in the NBA trying to stop this? why arnt the coaches, Players and owners who want a stop to this speaking up? i guess there is no need, since your doing it for them! Way to go Elior! Keep up the good work! ;D

LMFAO! What a complete moron... Why wouldn't players and owners speak out about this, hmmm? I WONDER, YOU FUCKING IDIOT. Maybe because whoever opens their mouth gets SMASHED ON by David Stern, do you even remember what happened to Jeff Van Gundy last year when he TRIED to open his mouth? Krondon, you're clueless, go secure Raging Waters when no one's there, bitch... :-*

ecrazy

« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2006, 02:12:19 PM »
NIK, how does a team get lucky in basketball? does the ball just happen to magically enter the rim everytime they release it from there hands and throw it towards the basket? Please Explain

Really? Wow! and if there is biased reffing, then why isnt there a Movement in the NBA trying to stop this? why arnt the coaches, Players and owners who want a stop to this speaking up? i guess there is no need, since your doing it for them! Way to go Elior! Keep up the good work! ;D

LMFAO! What a complete moron... Why wouldn't players and owners speak out about this, hmmm? I WONDER, YOU FUCKING IDIOT. Maybe because whoever opens their mouth gets SMASHED ON by David Stern, do you even remember what happened to Jeff Van Gundy last year when he TRIED to open his mouth? Krondon, you're clueless, go secure Raging Waters when no one's there, bitch... :-*
Why are u so angry elior? what got u angry? i just addressed the issue in a nice polite way, and your trying to get personal, HA @ you.
but seriously, Your such a great and well known NBA Analyst, seriously, i dont know how u dont have a job for a magazine or something, or why people dont take u seriously

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2006, 02:19:43 PM »

Why are u so angry elior? what got u angry? i just addressed the issue in a nice polite way, and your trying to get personal, HA @ you.
but seriously, Your such a great and well known NBA Analyst, seriously, i dont know how u dont have a job for a magazine or something, or why people dont take u seriously

Maybe it's because I'm 19 years old, Krondoo..You're a retard, learn to stay on topic or don't post in threads...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2006, 02:23:18 PM »
I was on topic, then you tried to get personal, no need to get angry because you sound stupid. Have a nice day

wcsoldier

« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2006, 02:27:36 PM »
Miami is the weakest NBA champion I've ever seen... no hate just being obvious

1) they took advantage of the weakness of the Eastern Conf
2) Detroit mysterious fall out in the postseason... there was no way Miami could match against the Pistons at their "true" level
3) Mavs weren't the same after the loss of Game 3
4) Shitty calls

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2006, 02:31:17 PM »
I was on topic, then you tried to get personal, no need to get angry because you sound stupid. Have a nice day

You got butt-hurt because I made fun of you, I was still on-topic, idiot...Then you forgot what we were talking about and started talking about my career...Do I switch topics to how well you make sure no one robs Raging Waters at 3:00 AM when we're talking about basketball? No, so I expect the same in return...Stay on topic, or don't post...PeACe

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2006, 02:33:12 PM »

2) Detroit mysterious fall out in the postseason... there was no way Miami could match against the Pistons at their "true" level
4) Shitty calls

to add to that...

* Stackhouse was suspended over a simple hard foul

* Wade averaged as many fouls as the entire Dallas team

* The whole timeout fiasco was ridiculous

* Nowitzki was called for a foul (which led to the Heat clinching the series) after Wade threw his arm into Dirk's chest

* 3/4 of the Miami Heat victories were decided by last SECOND free-throws

and like you said, not hating. congrautlations miami, but fuck them.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

ecrazy

« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2006, 02:45:31 PM »
LOL @ you trying to flip the script, How sad!
lets run this down:
i ask about how teams get lucky
You get angry
I give u props on your good job on taking this issue and bringing it out to the masses
You get personal, trying to get at me about my job (like i give a fuck? i make bank, you work for your DAD! and i have my own place!!)
I respond again saying i was on topic
you once again get butthurt and try to get personal
Im sorry you feel stupid, but you are stupid. sorry

Have a Nice Day

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2006, 02:48:25 PM »
Man, you guys can't let shit go, lol.

Like whoever said before, the Heat made it count when they needed to.

4) Shitty calls

^ Now thas juss dumb talk. Took advantage of a weak Eastern Conf? Huh? As for no.2.....Detroit burnt themselves out......who woulda predicted their fall after a dream start to the season...

Mind you, there's no debate on the shit calls.

Lets juss see how they do this up-coming season.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 02:50:57 PM by Nutty »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2006, 04:32:02 PM »
lets run this down:
You get angry
I give u props on your good job on taking this issue and bringing it out to the masses
You get personal, trying to get at me about my job (like i give a fuck? i make bank, you work for your DAD! and i have my own place!!)

Have a Nice Day

LMAO@personal... you just get easily offended and butthurt like a little bitch...LOL@you getting excited cuz you have an apartment in LA. I'm 'bout to get myself a real place out here, don't even try to compare our levels, son. You're retarded, you don't even belong within a mile of basketball discussion...Your most knowledgeable post regarding basketball="CLIPPERS BITCH!". :-*

ecrazy

« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2006, 06:00:21 PM »
lets run this down:
You get angry

Have a Nice Day

LMAO@personal... you just get easily offended and butthurt like a little bitch...LOL@you getting excited cuz you have an apartment in LA. I'm 'bout to get myself a real place out here, don't even try to compare our levels, son. You're retarded, you don't even belong within a mile of basketball discussion...Your most knowledgeable post regarding basketball="CLIPPERS BITCH!". :-*
LOL @ i get easily offended, YOUR the one jumping on here talking shit to ME!! HAHAHAHA@ you Trying to flip the script! Dude, how sad

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2006, 06:41:46 PM »
lets run this down:
You get angry

Have a Nice Day

LOL @ i get easily offended, YOUR the one jumping on here talking shit to ME!! HAHAHAHA@ you Trying to flip the script! Dude, how sad

Yes...I'm talking shit and you're getting offended...lol, what an idiot.

ecrazy

« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2006, 09:03:25 PM »
lets run this down:
You get angry

Have a Nice Day

dude, i came on here and you got butthurt because u Know for a damn fact u sound stupid saying things like "Teams get lucky, Its the refs" stupid shit, you felt retarded as usual, so u get personal.....I replied, because, well, ur talking about me, wtf?......Seriously, your pathetic. U cant argue a fact at all, if u feel stuck, u start talking about my sexy looks (now_i_know you wish u looked as good as me, dontcha) or go to talking about my job (like im going to get mad? i make money, u still live at home and work for your parents, you dont even go to school u lil spoiled shit! ha!) U can NEVER argue anything without throwing a tantrum. lets see u have a Discussion with me without throwing a tantrum or getting personal, because u cant. HAHAHA!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2006, 09:05:26 PM »
lets run this down:
You get angry

Have a Nice Day

dude, i came on here and you got butthurt because u Know for a damn fact u sound stupid saying things like "Teams get lucky, Its the refs" stupid shit, you felt retarded as usual, so u get personal.....I replied, because, well, ur talking about me, wtf?......Seriously, your pathetic. U cant argue a fact at all, if u feel stuck, u start talking about my sexy looks (now_i_know you wish u looked as good as me, dontcha) or go to talking about my job (like im going to get mad? i make money, u still live at home and work for your parents, you dont even go to school u lil spoiled shit! ha!) U can NEVER argue anything without throwing a tantrum. lets see u have a Discussion with me without throwing a tantrum or getting personal, because u cant. HAHAHA!

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I take back my comments about the Heat being helped by the refs, because through your bitching and crying, you've actually made me see the light!...LOL, dumbfuck.

ecrazy

« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2006, 09:18:38 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WN2ztl_GuOo&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WN2ztl_GuOo&amp;autoplay=0</a>
This song sums u up right here....its about you!