Author Topic: MIAMI HEAT Sign Gary Payton To Contract Extension...  (Read 871 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: MIAMI HEAT Sign Gary Payton To Contract Extension...
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2006, 09:33:51 PM »
LOL...After he said the song was for the stupid people out there and that they're gunna find it hilarious and won't even know it's about them, I just turned it off and the picture of you sitting at the corner of that party, gripping the beer with all your might popped into my head...I honestly feel bad for making fun of you sometimes... :-\
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 09:35:44 PM by Now_I_Know »

rik

« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2006, 09:42:05 PM »
I fuckin hate Carlos Mencia.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2006, 09:46:06 PM »

Yea, dude is not funny at all...

ecrazy

« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2006, 09:52:30 PM »
LOL...After he said the song was for the stupid people out there and that they're gunna find it hilarious and won't even know it's about them, I just turned it off and the picture of you sitting at the corner of that party, gripping the beer with all your might popped into my head...I honestly feel bad for making fun of you sometimes... :-\
LOL @ the cool guy who blames his girl for his weed, is afraid to play me at basketball, works for his dad, doesnt go to school, trying to talk shit....HA!
Have a Nice Day

rik

« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2006, 10:12:51 PM »

Yea, dude is not funny at all...

Exactly, he has tasteless jokes and tries too hard to be offensive.

SGV

« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2006, 10:15:08 AM »
George Lopez is funnier than Mencia, but Mencia is real hilarious. His show is a little eh... But his stand up is great.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2006, 12:09:38 PM »
LOL @ the cool guy who blames his girl for his weed, is afraid to play me at basketball, works for his dad, doesnt go to school, trying to talk shit....HA!
Have a Nice Day

LOL@you making shit up and me spitting 100% truth. Blamed my girl? Afraid to play you (<LMAO)? Work for my dad? Don't go to school? Pathetic attempts, retard...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2006, 12:22:22 PM »
Have a Nice Day

LOL@you making shit up and me spitting 100% truth. Blamed my girl? Afraid to play you (<LMAO)? Work for my dad? Don't go to school? Pathetic attempts, retard...PeACe
I dont need to say anything else
Have A Nice Day :)

rik

« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2006, 01:27:07 PM »
George Lopez is funnier than Mencia, but Mencia is real hilarious. His show is a little eh... But his stand up is great.

Well I never seen his stand. I'm judging from his show.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2006, 02:09:42 PM »
Have a Nice Day

8)

ecrazy

« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2006, 11:03:14 PM »
Have a Nice Day

8)
;D

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2006, 12:02:02 AM »
would you two stop sending each other fuck faces and get back to the topic
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2006, 09:50:40 AM »
would you two stop sending each other fuck faces and get back to the topic

Only Krondon is getting fucked... :D

SGV

« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2006, 01:40:17 PM »
Rik... His show is based on his stand up, but it's less forced. He's in the shadow of Chappelle and he's trying to fill his shoes. But, that's too hard to do.