Author Topic: THE BLUE CARPET TREATMENT OR THE DOCTORS ADVOCATE ?????  (Read 1251 times)

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Re: THE BLUE CARPET TREATMENT OR THE DOCTORS ADVOCATE ?????
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2006, 05:30:13 AM »

It's All About 18

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2006, 09:24:06 AM »
Ill be coppin both, its not like I am so broke I have to choose one or the other lol

IMO Game's album is going to be more anticipated but I think Snoop's may overall be better.  Have to wait to fully see though.

I feel the same way

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2006, 10:30:28 AM »
I look forward to hearing both albums. It looks like this could be Snoop's best LP since "Tha Last Meal", and I'm a bigger fan of Snoop. I think TBCT will have better responces from critics and "heads", but TDA will prolly sell more 'cause of the hype around Game right now.

k1000

« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2006, 11:07:27 AM »
i have a feeling Game's sophomore LP will never comes out.

$Eg2$

« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2006, 04:59:33 PM »
I'm lookin forward to both of them but SNoops last few albums have let me down . So i gotta say im lookin more forward to game cuz all his mixtapes have been fire.

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2006, 09:14:03 AM »
If they both play it smart, hopefully they'll both holla at Meech Wells to give them that true Cali heat they need!!!!!

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2006, 09:36:23 AM »
better album SNOOPS, more anticapated Games for the fact its his second album with no help from the big boys, could he still do a good record... 

teecee

« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2006, 09:39:16 AM »
If they both play it smart, hopefully they'll both holla at Meech Wells to give them that true Cali heat they need!!!!!

Dude, we get it, you are in love with Meech, good for you.  Or are you Young Joker???

Anyway, I'm sure most of us would LOVE some Meech production on either album, but its not like Meech is gonna make the difference for either in terms or sales or success.  I am looking forward to some Meech beats on SNoop though, hope he can come with some Issues, Go Away, Still a G THang type of shit...........or some next shit type of style.......

I'm anticipating them both, but to be honest, i am NOT really feeling VATO.  Yeah, Snoop sounds hard on it but the chorus is horrible on it and Snoop's flow is off.............I'm sure the rest of the album will be tight, I'd love a track like Henn and BUdd w/out Kokane.......

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2006, 01:44:20 PM »
Tha Carter III

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2006, 12:07:07 PM »

Dude, we get it, you are in love with Meech, good for you.  Or are you Young Joker???

Anyway, I'm sure most of us would LOVE some Meech production on either album, but its not like Meech is gonna make the difference for either in terms or sales or success.  I am looking forward to some Meech beats on SNoop though, hope he can come with some Issues, Go Away, Still a G THang type of shit...........or some next shit type of style.......

I'm anticipating them both, but to be honest, i am NOT really feeling VATO.  Yeah, Snoop sounds hard on it but the chorus is horrible on it and Snoop's flow is off.............I'm sure the rest of the album will be tight, I'd love a track like Henn and BUdd w/out Kokane.......
Yo teecee, you should learn to shut that foul mouth of yours before someone shuts it for you & I do mean permanetly fuckin bustar!!! Like anyone gives a flying fuck what you gotta say here & anybody else reading this!!! I all ready know Game's album will do better cuz Snoop's album just got pushed back......

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2006, 01:59:52 PM »
BOTH, BUT IMMA GET GAMES, LISTEN TO SNOOP FIRST, THEN IF IT GOOD, I'LL BUY IT.

Cowboy

« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2006, 02:21:58 PM »
yall are talking about The Massacre being a pop album? look at whats going to be on Games so far

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2006, 02:27:27 PM »
HEY LOOK '03 CALLED AND THEY WANT ALL 50'S FANS TO COME BACK.

Cowboy

« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2006, 02:42:29 PM »
theyre still here about 10,000,000 of them.. while Game had 5,000,000 and lost 4,500,000 of them

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2006, 02:52:13 PM »
OKAY, WHAT EVER MINI-FIDDY. THIS IS U :catfight: , THIS IS ME :psych: . NOW LOOK WHAT HAPPENDS TO U  :boohoo: . WHY DIDN'T THEM 10,000,000 FAN BUY YAYO'S ALBUM?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 03:12:36 PM by arsonist »