Author Topic: THE BLUE CARPET TREATMENT OR THE DOCTORS ADVOCATE ?????  (Read 1249 times)

westside159

THE BLUE CARPET TREATMENT OR THE DOCTORS ADVOCATE ?????
« on: September 07, 2006, 08:24:07 PM »
Who do you think will have the better album not sell the most units ?????

I like both of these niggaz and i will buy both albums but i put my faith in Snoop and say " The Blue Carpet Treatment will be a lil better what ya'll think be real !!!!!!!!!! 8) 8)

rik

Re: THE BLUE CARPET TREATMENT OR THE DOCTORS ADVOCATE ?????
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 08:29:11 PM »
I bet I know why u think TBCT is goin to be better.  ;)

d-nice

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 08:31:26 PM »
Both. West West yall

acgrundy

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 08:34:16 PM »
snoops album no doubt.  Game's won't even come close to it as far as sales, and as far as good music goes, well thats everyone's own opinion.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 08:34:40 PM »
i dont really know at the moment..both artists could make a classic
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 08:54:40 PM by Inmate »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 08:53:05 PM »
Doctors Advocate
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Semi-Auto

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2006, 08:56:14 PM »
BOTH GON BE GANGSTA & WEST WIT IT.
GRAB MY BRAND NEW 2013 ALBUM... OG Semi-Auto "FULL METAL JACKET" AVAILABLE NOW at (Itunes) https://itun.es/us/1kcqR & (CDBABY) http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ogsemiauto

GANGSTA SHIT!!!!!

R.I.P. my lil cousin TRACY "TRE" WILLIAMS JR.

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2006, 09:39:17 PM »
I really donno.....but I have a feeling Snoop's album will appeal a lot more to my "west coast taste buds" than Game's will, and I also think I'll be bumpin songs from Snoop's in five years, just like I bump all of his old albums.

I also think Snoop's album will be a lot more fun, just because of his personality. But Snoop does tend to have serious filler tracks on all of his albums past Doggystyle. Game's only done one album, and without Dre's direction, I don't know how it's gonna sound at all til I hear it. And it's hard for me to judge how it's gonna sound...I think it will be solid, but I can tell that there will be some unpolished parts on his album.

I'd say.....Snoop will probably do 150-200 K the first week....and whatever Game does won't suprise me, whether it's 75 K or 400 K....but it won't be more or less than that, and I'd predict it to do about the same as Snoop's if it gets enough promotion. I won't be able to give a good prediction until the week before it comes out though.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2006, 09:55:28 PM »
Doctors Advocate

also wanna add...that the last 2 snoop albums have been wack as fuck...matter of fact everything he had to do with sucked balls....while game's music (mixtapes,etc,album) have all been dope!....

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2006, 11:17:08 PM »
TBCT will definatly be a dope album. It's Game's album that is a mystery. I'm going to guess and say TDA. I think R-Tistic is on point, but Game will definatly do over 150K is first week.

WestCoasta

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2006, 12:07:16 AM »
I got a hunch that Game's will be good and Snoop's will not be.... for some reason, just a feelin

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2006, 12:26:45 AM »
Both projects will be fine ..I have the feeling from the review of snoops listening party this will be 1 of his best albums in years

There have been alot of artists with big names this year who havent moved any units.I wouldn't say its because there material has been wack but i'd say it has more to do with the fact there hasn't been alot of artists who bring that whole package anymore . There just isn't that hype  or excitement

Alot of these artists are just rappers .. there not stars .. 1 thing Game has above alot of these other rap artists is that X factor .. star quality...Along with Snoop,Diddy,jay,Pac etc etc there are only so many artists which can claim that . Both Snoop and Game should do alright in the sales department.

There is no way Game should do under 150 his first week as long as they pick the right 1st single .. The fact they haven't confirmed whether Dre willl or won't be part of DA has actually worked in there favor rather then to Games detriment. The constant talking , rumors stories etc has only kept the Game in peoples minds and on the tip of there tongues ..

If Dre had been confirmed already the lead up to te DA release wouldn't have recieved this much attention ..I have seen more posts and more topics of convo regarding The Game on msg boards across the internet about this album release since they stopped confirming whether Dre will be on this project, then when people just imagined Dre was going to be on it.

50 has also contributed to this indirectly .. his constant barbs thrown in Games direction and the bitching and whining on g unit radio have alot of people rootin for the under dogg and has only kept Game in peoples minds ..

There is no buzz what so ever for Lloyd Banks .. Even with 50s push and interscopes marketing over the course of the past few months is proof of that .If Game has got this much buzz as we speak, imagine how things are going to be when Interscope gets the marketing machine behind the album and the official single ,  ..The west should finish the year off in a BIG way with both these releases !!!

« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 05:17:30 AM by Soopafly »