Author Topic: Whitney Houston Files For Divorce From Bobby Brown  (Read 145 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Whitney Houston Files For Divorce From Bobby Brown
« on: September 13, 2006, 10:23:25 PM »
Whitney Houston has initiated divorce proceedings against her husband Bobby Brown, according to Houston's spokesperson.

"She filed for divorce," Nancy Seltzer told MTV News. "It's a simple legal technicality. The papers begin as a legal separation, which automatically become divorce papers in October."

Houston and Brown were married for 14 years, weathering jail sentences, alleged abuse, rehab stints and more than one rumored affair. They appeared together on the reality show "Being Bobby Brown" last year and at each other's sides after Brown was charged with misdemeanor battery for allegedly hitting Houston in December 2003.

But rumors began circulating yet again in January that their marriage was in trouble, with reports most recently linking Brown to Karrine Steffans, author of "Confessions of a Video Vixen," who had already claimed in her book to have had a six-month affair with Brown in 2002. Brown began speaking out against the rumors, most recently in Vibe magazine, the latest issue of which features him on the cover with the quote, "Don't tell me nothing about my wife, 'cause I will hurt you."

"What's important is that we love each other," Brown told People magazine in January. "It doesn't matter what people say. They want to try to break us down anyway. That's not for us. We're here, and we're gonna be together for a long time, so people can expect us to stay together. ... I'm with my wife for the duration — and that's life."

The couple have one daughter together, 13-year-old Bobbi Kristina. Brown's 15-year-old son Bobby Jr., 17-year-old daughter La Princia and 19-year-old son Landon are from previous relationships.

This report is provided by MTV News (MTV.com)
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

suckaa free

Re: Whitney Houston Files For Divorce From Bobby Brown
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 10:56:36 PM »
shit, im surprised they lasted this long.

hempkside2

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 01:59:28 AM »
mybe i can meet her....let that pi kick in real smooth like....bobby just fucking stupid.

Cowboy

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2006, 02:10:23 PM »
They're better off on their own anyways. Bobby Brown needs to drop a new Don't Be Cruel album  8)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2006, 03:23:28 PM »
i like bobby brown and his old shit...and i like whiney..

i seriously think they workout together really well...regardless the life issues...but they strong together if they survived like this...that makes love reall...

u don't see that shit everyday...

lot of celebrities just die out..
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2006, 05:40:10 PM »
who woulda thought the crackhead would be divorcing the seemingly normal dude. 

on a side note, whitney can twist up an 8th of weed, with a gram of crack, in ONE BLUNT.  SHE IS AMAZING!!!

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2006, 06:10:58 PM »
^LOL. Its good that Bobby made that reality show so he could show everybody that he wasn't the crazy one.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2006, 09:03:03 PM »
^LOL. Its good that Bobby made that reality show so he could show everybody that he wasn't the crazy one.

Yup he was just the one that beat her fuckin ass everynight and prolly turned the bitch onto crack as a means of escape.

The Maestro

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2006, 09:07:39 PM »

Look at what Bobby Brown did to this once beautiful woman? Fuck you, Bobby.

The crack rotted out her teeth too. Even if she ever rebounds and makes a comeback, she has to walk around loke George Washington with false teeth. It's a shame.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2006, 09:12:11 PM »
it took this long for Whitney to do what we knew was going to happen 14 years ago. Cocaine is a hellova drug.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2006, 09:18:05 PM »
it took this long for Whitney to do what we knew was going to happen 14 years ago. Cocaine is a hellova drug.
like rick james fro chappell show

"cocaine is one hellova drug.." (looking all paranoid)
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2006, 10:15:01 PM »
It seems like dammm.....I thought they'd NEEEEVER get a divorce, because most couples who get that much negative attention don't last a damn week. I honestly thought she'd commit suicide before gettin a divorce.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2006, 01:32:25 AM »

Yup he was just the one that beat her fuckin ass everynight and prolly turned the bitch onto crack as a means of escape.

take the cape off

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2006, 12:45:04 PM »
Too bad..I like them.