Author Topic: Anyone own a PSP?  (Read 298 times)

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Anyone own a PSP?
« on: September 18, 2006, 04:08:02 PM »
Thought I'd break the trend of Wii talk (bring on the PS3 baby) and start a thread about the PSP.....

I've had mine for a good 6mths now, own a handful of movies and games such as Wipeout Pure, Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror, Street Fight Alpha Max & I've juss picked up Tekken Dark Resurrection, which is the shit!! Got a pic of Jess. Alba as my wallpaper 2,  8)

One game I am thinking of getting is Loco Roco, that looks interesting.

Anyone else have a PSP? What games do you recommend?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 07:06:55 PM by Nutty »

suckaa free

Re: Anyone own a PSP?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 08:09:54 PM »
i dont, but my cousin got Winning Eleven and Burnout Revenge.  both games are fucken sick, though the camera angles be fucked up in winning eleven.  that reminds me, has anyone tried Rugby 2007 on any platform?  i want to buy it but, i remember the previous ones being trash.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 12:47:24 AM »
yea i got a psp,got a shitload of games and movies,love that thing  8)

cant wait for vice city stories   8) 8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 03:10:30 AM »
Hell yeah, I got a PSP! got it just after the launch so had 4 a year now! Got loadsa games, just picked up Gangs Of London, Def Jam NY Takeover and Tekken Dark Resurrection, all 3 r good games!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 04:17:00 AM »
I'm gonna wait for the 8gb hard disk version coming next year 8)

Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops is gonna be the shiiiit.....

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2006, 09:14:48 AM »
i dont, but my cousin got Winning Eleven and Burnout Revenge.  both games are fucken sick, though the camera angles be fucked up in winning eleven.  that reminds me, has anyone tried Rugby 2007 on any platform?  i want to buy it but, i remember the previous ones being trash.

2007's out already? Had 2005 but gave it away, was kicking everyone's ass on that one, never played 2006. It'll be interesting to see what's instore for the new game.

Dude, you ever played Jonah Lomu Rugby? That game was the shit!!

suckaa free

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2006, 09:44:45 AM »

2007's out already? Had 2005 but gave it away, was kicking everyone's ass on that one, never played 2006. It'll be interesting to see what's instore for the new game.

i heard about that shit when i went back to fiji a few years ago, but never found the shit in the US.  was that the only "Jonah Lomu Rugby" game ever made?

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2006, 12:17:32 PM »
Everybody's Golf is dope, wouldn't recommend Pro Evo/Winning Eleven on there, the control system fucks it up, just isn't responsive enough and makes it boring playing against the AI. I've also got Initial D: Street Stage which is pretty good and F106 which is growing on me. Need to pick up Ridge Racers 2 which is just out in Jap, might get my import on.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2006, 12:37:18 PM »
yea Ridge Racer 2 looks pretty sick

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2006, 12:38:28 PM »

has that been confirmed?? i thought it was just a rumor

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2006, 03:51:08 PM »

i heard about that shit when i went back to fiji a few years ago, but never found the shit in the US.  was that the only "Jonah Lomu Rugby" game ever made?

Yeah, compared to todays games it's shit, but highly addictive.

Damn, a 8gb hard disk........will swap mine for that model

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2006, 02:35:41 AM »

has that been confirmed?? i thought it was just a rumor

Yeah, the rumour was based on Sony buying a shitload of 8gb NAND memory units earlier this year. I'd be surprised if such a model didn't come out, as Sony always revamp their consoles (PSOne, PSTwo) and they need to step their game up.