Author Topic: Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 videos (PS2)  (Read 158 times)

Bomb-AŪ

Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 videos (PS2)
« on: September 23, 2006, 05:21:27 AM »
gameplay videos for the ps2...graphically no improvement imo...but we all play pes for the gameplay so im still excited
Release date (Europe): October 20, 2006

italy vs spain

england vs sweden

italy vs spain

netherlands vs argentina

peace

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
Re: Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 videos (PS2)
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2006, 05:30:04 AM »
i really don't play games nowadays....but this is one of the only games I love playing......really anticipating this one, hopefully it ain't too arcade....

edit : oh, and props fo this  8)

suckaa free

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2006, 10:43:30 AM »
props on the clips.   8)

livin in the USA is gay...i gotta wait till fucken january to play this shit?....this sum ol boool-shieet.   >:(

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2006, 01:57:24 PM »
Looking forward to this

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2006, 06:09:21 PM »
can't wait to play this, i hope this shit leaks early

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2006, 07:23:28 PM »
Iīm always excited about new PES games but I donīt know, this just looks and more importantly sounds like PES 5. Sure, they never really improved on the commentary but from what Iīve heard in those videos itīs almost exactly the same as PES 5. I didnīt really notice no significant gameplay improvements either. Those are short videos so you canīt really tell and from PES 3 to 4 to 5, at least to me, it always was a different feeling when you actually played the game than how it looked (compared to the previous games). Which is a good thing of course cause there is nothing wrong with how PES looks but looking at those videos I have a feeling that itīs a bit faster. Crosses seem to find a target more often. Like I said, you canīt really tell just by looking at those videos but then again whatīs really left for them to improve? That game kicks ass and I know that Iīll be playing it. Period.

suckaa free

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2006, 10:15:38 PM »
man, rooney is running fast as hell in there.  i like how you can controll the ball on your head too, cant fucken wait.

will you guys get it for xbox or ps2?  online as well?