Author Topic: Rockets sign Bonzi Wells to 2 yr deal.  (Read 482 times)

Citizen-Y

Re: Rockets sign Bonzi Wells to 2 yr deal.
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2006, 08:17:40 PM »
niggas, yall is trippin... last year they sucked cause they were the most unlucky team with their injuries... everyone and their moma was injured. but look at their starting 5, shit is just sick.

Who's tripping? You really think they'll be a premier team in the west?

You really think they won't if they are healthy?

If they're ALL healthy the whole year (which they won't be), they can go as high as a 5th seed, MAYBE 4th...Like I said though, they'll probably be struggling for the 7th or 8th seed...Lakers >> Rockets.

McGrady's back can go out just as well as Kobe's shoulder going out.  Injuries are the one thing that happens in sport that no one can predict. 

Edit:  I really don't care about the Lakers.  Kobe Bryant is the best player in the NBA and I respect that but blind homerism is just plain annoying.

lol Kobe just played 80 games this season. I'm not sayin he can't get injured, but he's not injury prone. has McGrady ever played 70+ games?

McGrady  Games Played Games Started
97-98 Tor 64 17
98-99 Tor 49 2
99-00 Tor 79 34
00-01 Orl 77 77
01-02 Orl 76 76
02-03 Orl 75 74
03-04 Orl 67 67
04-05 Hou 78 78
05-06 Hou 47 47

Kobe      Games Played Games Started
96-97 Lal 71 6
97-98 Lal 79 1
98-99 Lal 50 50
99-00 Lal 66 62
00-01 Lal 68 68
01-02 Lal 80 80
02-03 Lal 82 82
03-04 Lal 65 64
04-05 Lal 66 66
05-06 Lal 80 80

McGrady's back gets to him just like Kobe's shoulder and knee get to him.

Edit:  Do you guys watch games or do you just spout off whatever ESPN says?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 08:20:11 PM by Citizen-Y »

Young Tucc

• Lil Geezy
  • "Tucker Iz Active"
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2006, 10:53:50 PM »
Boner Wells sucks and so does the Rockets

You must not watch the NBA

WC Iz Active

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2006, 11:00:52 PM »
Yeah its hard to watch ball when you have 50's dick constantly in you're mouth.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2006, 12:17:09 AM »
niggas, yall is trippin... last year they sucked cause they were the most unlucky team with their injuries... everyone and their moma was injured. but look at their starting 5, shit is just sick.

If they're ALL healthy the whole year (which they won't be), they can go as high as a 5th seed, MAYBE 4th...Like I said though, they'll probably be struggling for the 7th or 8th seed...Lakers >> Rockets.

McGrady's back can go out just as well as Kobe's shoulder going out.  Injuries are the one thing that happens in sport that no one can predict. 

Edit:  I really don't care about the Lakers.  Kobe Bryant is the best player in the NBA and I respect that but blind homerism is just plain annoying.

Yeah right, LOL!
You cant sit here and tell me that there are people that are injury prone...thats just bullshit, injuries are predictable but not completly. Thats why the same people get hurt over and over and over...Grant Hill is the perfect example of this, you could pretty much predict his inury every year.
Can you argue with that?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Citizen-Y

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2006, 12:41:53 AM »

Yeah right, LOL!
You cant sit here and tell me that there are people that are injury prone...thats just bullshit, injuries are predictable but not completly. Thats why the same people get hurt over and over and over...Grant Hill is the perfect example of this, you could pretty much predict his inury every year.
Can you argue with that?

Then predict them.  Your big example is Grant Hill who had microfracture surgery, when at his age, it's hard to come back from. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2006, 01:02:49 AM »
It's a FACT that some players are more injury prone than others...T-Mac has had back problems throughout his career. Same shit with Grant Hill and Penny Hardaway's knee...Kobe has had minor injuries here and there throughout his career, nothing that has affected him in the long run. That's why Phil Jackson said about McGrady, "When it gets time to go back on defense, it's always 'my back hurts'". :-X
« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 11:18:39 AM by Now_I_Know »

Citizen-Y

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2006, 01:12:12 AM »
It's a FACT that some players are more injury prone than others...T-Mac has had back problems throughout his career. Same shit with Grant Hill and Penny Hardaway's knee...Kobe has had minor injuries here and there throughout his career, nothing that has affected him in the long wrong. That's why Phil Jackson said about McGrady, "When it gets time to go back on defense, it's always 'my back hurts'". :-X

He sure said when matched up against Dirk when they met in the playoffs.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2006, 10:58:53 AM »

Yeah right, LOL!
Can you argue with that?

Then predict them.  Your big example is Grant Hill who had microfracture surgery, when at his age, it's hard to come back from. 

Players are injury prone, you gotta be kidding me if you think otherwise...you cant PREDICT injuries, but there are players that CONSTANTLY get hurt to where you almost could predict it...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Citizen-Y

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2006, 11:40:53 AM »

Yeah right, LOL!
Can you argue with that?

Players are injury prone, you gotta be kidding me if you think otherwise...you cant PREDICT injuries, but there are players that CONSTANTLY get hurt to where you almost could predict it...

Then I predict Kobe's knee will go out!  He's had issues with it twice now just like McGrady's back.  Injury prone!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2006, 11:05:42 PM »

Yeah right, LOL!
Can you argue with that?

Then I predict Kobe's knee will go out!  He's had issues with it twice now just like McGrady's back.  Injury prone!

LMAO@The comparison...The surgery Kobe got was not required, it was to insure that no further damage would be done to the knee...It's basically like he got a brand new knee...Back problems are the worst, most of the time, they're career-enders and only get worse and worse as you go along...PeACe

Citizen-Y

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2007, 05:18:35 PM »

Good job Elior you pretty much predicted the Rockets seed for the playoffs! 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2007, 07:54:21 PM »
^^I'm pretty much ALWAYS on-point. 8)

Citizen-Y

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2007, 07:57:22 PM »

Good job, even though they didn't have Yao most of the year they still have a chance for homecourt in the first round.  First round playoffs are shaping up nicely, I hate the Jazz more than anything so if the Rockets knock them off it will be like heaven plus the Lakers look like they could play the Suns and hopefully they can pull it off. 

The Suns are the last team I want the Rockets to face.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2007, 08:08:23 PM »

Good job, even though they didn't have Yao most of the year they still have a chance for homecourt in the first round.  First round playoffs are shaping up nicely, I hate the Jazz more than anything so if the Rockets knock them off it will be like heaven plus the Lakers look like they could play the Suns and hopefully they can pull it off. 

LOL...You guys have a better chance slowing the tempo with the Suns, cuz the Lakers at full strength will KILL you in the half court.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2007, 10:15:34 PM »

LOL...You guys have a better chance slowing the tempo with the Suns, cuz the Lakers at full strength will KILL you in the half court.

Keep blazing that weed kid.