Author Topic: Rockets sign Bonzi Wells to 2 yr deal.  (Read 485 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Rockets sign Bonzi Wells to 2 yr deal.
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2007, 10:16:34 PM »
^^I will...Keep hoping the Rockets will one day be as great a franchise as the Lakers. 8)

Citizen-Y

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2007, 10:42:51 PM »
^^I will...Keep hoping the Rockets will one day be as great a franchise as the Lakers. 8)

And you can keep wishing your franchise can be greater than the Celtics.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2007, 12:57:44 AM »

And you can keep wishing your franchise can be greater than the Celtics.

Lakers never tanked seasons. :-X As franchises, Lakers>>Celtics>>>>>Rockets.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2007, 01:09:59 AM »
Lakers are 2nd.  Celtics are by far the best NBA franchise ever, its not really even close.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2007, 10:42:12 AM »
Lakers are 2nd.  Celtics are by far the best NBA franchise ever, its not really even close.

LMFAO. By far the best franchise? It's not even close? That's pretty damn dumb, homie.  So because the Bill Russell led Celtics won a grip of championships in one stretch WAY back in the days, the Celtics are somehow equal to the Lakers as a franchise? Lakers conference titles=28. Celtics conference titles=19...Laker dynasties >>>>>>> Celtic dynasties. Mikan > Cousy. Wilt > Russell. Magic > Bird. Kareem > Parish. Shaq > Walker. Kobe > Pierce. Pat Riley > KC Jones. Phil Jackson > Red Aurebach. Chick Hearn > Johnny Most. Do you get it yet? Celtics haven't done SHIT in over 15 years, Lakers would never let that happen as a franchise...Do you think we would ever go years and years without playoff appearances? I think LA would burn down the Staples Center if we ever tanked as bad as Boston is used to tanking... :-X

Please don't speak out your ass. You're better than that...I mean, at least if you only said "I think Celtics have the slight edge" (which would still be wrong), but "by far the best"? "not even close"? :laugh:

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2007, 01:15:30 AM »
Bulls>>>>>> Lakers>Celtics>Rockets

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2007, 01:19:57 AM »
Bulls>>>>>> Lakers>Celtics>Rockets

Hope you don't mean as a franchise... :laugh:

Actually, I hope you don't mean that in ANY way.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2007, 10:53:11 AM »
How can the celts be better as a franchiuse then the lakers, when they havent even been a factor in 20 yrs???  ::)
Even the year they made it to teh confrence title vs the nets they were still not a REAL factor

The Best of 3 Worlds