Author Topic: Game  (Read 776 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Game
« on: October 01, 2006, 09:32:35 AM »
Ok, so I have to say that both One Blood and Strip Club grew on me like crazy. Lyrically its bleh and its nothing groundbreaking but its catchy as fuck.

With every single track they release Im thinking Game and 50 must be related. Their behaviour is almost identical and while I still think 50 is more lyrical, they both have the ability to make super catchy tracks.  :whistle:
« Last Edit: October 01, 2006, 09:36:42 AM by Detox is not not coming... »

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 09:42:22 AM »
oh my god..

you are so mainstream!

:camp:

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Screw Head Lifestylez
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 09:52:59 AM »
yeah they grew on me as well, I'm guessing game sacrificed some lyrical content for more 'catchier' elements, other than that its straight.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 10:24:08 AM »
Lyricism seems to quickly becoming a lost art in hip-hop.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 10:29:09 AM »
Lyricism seems to quickly becoming a lost art in hip-hop.
no it isnt.. rappers are just moving away from hiphop

thisoneguy360

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 11:45:03 AM »
Yeah neither one is very lyrical, hopefully shit will be on the DA

MediumL

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2006, 11:54:55 AM »
Heard some of Hustlers Dream where game is more lyrical.

But yer, they are very similar, I hope one day they will begin recording together again... 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2006, 11:58:57 AM »
Ok, so I have to say that both One Blood and Strip Club grew on me like crazy. Lyrically its bleh and its nothing groundbreaking but its catchy as fuck.

With every single track they release Im thinking Game and 50 must be related. Their behaviour is almost identical and while I still think 50 is more lyrical, they both have the ability to make super catchy tracks.  :whistle:
Agree with you. There is something about those Game songs that make you like it the more you here it. Although I think Game is more lyrical the 50 Cent.

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2006, 12:19:30 PM »
IMO One Blood is a better single than strip club because it sounds more orginal and fresh even though Game still comes off lazy on that track. I'm already bored with strip club, it just sounds like too many other songs storch has made and the beat sounds so dated with the exception of the hook part (which I think Storch was trying to mimic Pharrell's style with Vato)

2009 Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon: The Guardians

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2006, 01:51:25 PM »
both singles are hot,

i heard shitty things about Strip Club but its a dope single and it should do pretty well.

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

Narrator

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2006, 07:48:15 PM »
I kinda like "One Blood", don't particularly care for "Strip Club".  What's odd to me is how much his vocal sounds like Dre's now.

805Cyclone

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2006, 07:51:39 PM »

Agree with you. There is something about those Game songs that make you like it the more you here it. Although I think Game is more lyrical the 50 Cent.

Game is more lyrical the 50 Cent

d-nice

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2006, 07:07:56 AM »
I kinda like "One Blood", don't particularly care for "Strip Club".  What's odd to me is how much his vocal sounds like Dre's now.

Yeah it sounds like the song was originally meant for Dre to be on it in different sections of the song. Game is just trying to make some club and radio friendly singles since most people think he can't now that he is not working with 50. I think his album will be very well rounded.

'EclipZe

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2006, 08:48:13 AM »
strip club is  boring as fuck. and one blood aint in my playing list.

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2006, 09:05:47 AM »
strip club is  boring as fuck. and one blood aint in my playing list.

word