Author Topic: Lol at DMX  (Read 394 times)

E. J. Rizo

Re: Lol at DMX
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2006, 10:52:41 AM »
man you guys are trippin if they shut down your show mid set you would be pissed too... not saying his actions were justified but shit i would be pissed!...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2006, 11:40:44 AM »
So DMX runs and jumps off the stage onto the soundboard and starts kicking the sound equipment.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diabolical

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2006, 12:15:03 PM »
man you guys are trippin if they shut down your show mid set you would be pissed too... not saying his actions were justified but shit i would be pissed!...

Well he should have told his G-Unit hoes to get off stage earlier.

If I was the sound engineer at the gig IO'd be pissed if they wanted me to work over the supposed time.

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2006, 03:25:27 PM »
KEEPIN' IT GANGSTA!!! ALL I HAVE TO SAY IT FUCK G-UNIT...STILL I DON'T LIKE NO OF THEM NIGGAZ...

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2006, 11:43:44 PM »
The only fucked up thing about this story is the fuckin' sound man cutting off the show. That's some fucked up ass shit.

Is it a surprise to anyone X would act like this? If I was in his place I'd damn sure have gone over to that fuckin sound man.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2006, 11:14:15 AM »
some rappers r so stupid !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2006, 12:02:54 PM »

yeah i'd be mad. but this behavior is so common for him, i'd say he was gonna wild out one way or another.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"