Author Topic: Question for the weed heads...  (Read 346 times)

jeromechickenbone

Question for the weed heads...
« on: October 05, 2006, 06:29:30 PM »
Anybody ever used a marijuana vaporizer to smoke?  I hate smoking, shit ain't good for you at all.  I've been doing a little bit of research on vaporizers which appear to be DRASTICALLY better for you,  and some people even maintain that it's a better high.  Anyway, if anybody has one or has used one please drop some knowledge.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Question for the weed heads...
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 06:38:55 PM »
Anybody ever used a marijuana vaporizer to smoke?  I hate smoking, shit ain't good for you at all.  I've been doing a little bit of research on vaporizers which appear to be DRASTICALLY better for you,  and some people even maintain that it's a better high.  Anyway, if anybody has one or has used one please drop some knowledge.

man ive never done shit like that, the only non smokin method ive used is bongs of various varieties

honesly as bad as it is, i cant take in marijuana without smokin it. its that whole, breakin chron, rollin blunts, standin in a session, passn that shit around vibe thats just synonomous with chronic for me.

i love smokin, cant help it im afghan. cigarettes, cigars, blunts, js, hookah etc
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

everlast1986

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 06:40:28 PM »
I haven't tried one and i don't know anyone that has one but i've been reading good stuff about them too. The bad thing is they're pretty expensive.

Crack Tastic

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2006, 06:51:35 PM »
it get you high as hell. but since you arent boiling the canibnoids out of the leaves you dont stay high. its nifty if i were you id get the whip veriety off of ebay for 35 bucks.

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2006, 07:12:24 PM »
vaporizers suck, just use a bong. or take edibles. those give you incredible body highs that last for hours

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2006, 07:15:43 PM »
trust me man, i would highley recomend it, only get the ceramic vap they cost abour 300-400. It gets you really fucked up and it was better on the lungs. When you smoke from a vap there is no smell of weed burning, so u could smoke it indoors if u wanted. it just heats the weed up and you smoke the vapor. No more coughing up pleghm or other nast shit. But make sure you get the ceramic one

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2006, 07:36:09 PM »
man up and just smoke that shit nigga.   8)

but on the serious note:
where can i buy one of those vap thangs at, only online?   ???

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Crack Tastic

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2006, 07:37:41 PM »
man up and just smoke that shit nigga.   8)

but on the serious note:
where can i buy one of those vap thangs at, only online?   ???
at your local head shop

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2006, 08:15:56 PM »

man ive never done shit like that, the only non smokin method ive used is bongs of various varieties

honesly as bad as it is, i cant take in marijuana without smokin it. its that whole, breakin chron, rollin blunts, standin in a session, passn that shit around vibe thats just synonomous with chronic for me.

i love smokin, cant help it im afghan. cigarettes, cigars, blunts, js, hookah etc

Oh i feel you on that tip.  Nothing better than smokin blunts with the homies.  Deal is, thats not my everyday thang.  I'm a married suit and tie man, so i'm usually tokin by myself.  If I can find a way to continue to blaze without blazing, not smell like smoke, and not be so harsh on my lungs I'm gonna check it out. 

I've been smokin pretty steady for over 8 years, and I'm def ready to give it up.  I love being high, but smoking is absolutely not healthy.  So I think a vaporizer is a good alternative for a brotha in my position.

vaporizers suck, just use a bong. or take edibles. those give you incredible body highs that last for hours

The whole edibles thing just takes to long for the high to hit.  I did that back in college a little bit, but it just wasn't quite the same.  Bongs still use smoke, which is what i'm looking at getting away from.

trust me man, i would highley recomend it, only get the ceramic vap they cost abour 300-400. It gets you really fucked up and it was better on the lungs. When you smoke from a vap there is no smell of weed burning, so u could smoke it indoors if u wanted. it just heats the weed up and you smoke the vapor. No more coughing up pleghm or other nast shit. But make sure you get the ceramic one

Exactly.  I'm not trippin off the $ part.  Doing the vapo eliminates like 95 - 99 of carcinogens and all that bullshit, so as long as it packs a punch it's a no brainer to purchase.  And the whole no smell thing is crucial for me as well.

Why do you recommend ceramic? 

acgrundy

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2006, 09:08:16 PM »
yeah I've used them a few times.  Its way smoother, hard to even tell if you are even getting a hit but then you blow out hella smoke.  I think it is the most efficient use of weed too.  only problem is you don't get that headrush type thing that you get from a bong rip.

but there is other ways that you can smoke out of a bong that are similar to a vaporizer.  Such as a wand, which you light your bong bowl with and it makes it hella smooth, or you can use a heat gun, which again makes it hella smooth.  All these methods are much easier on the throat and probably the lungs.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2006, 10:09:21 PM »

Oh i feel you on that tip.  Nothing better than smokin blunts with the homies.  Deal is, thats not my everyday thang.  I'm a married suit and tie man, so i'm usually tokin by myself.  If I can find a way to continue to blaze without blazing, not smell like smoke, and not be so harsh on my lungs I'm gonna check it out. 

I've been smokin pretty steady for over 8 years, and I'm def ready to give it up.  I love being high, but smoking is absolutely not healthy.  So I think a vaporizer is a good alternative for a brotha in my position.

The whole edibles thing just takes to long for the high to hit.  I did that back in college a little bit, but it just wasn't quite the same.  Bongs still use smoke, which is what i'm looking at getting away from.

Exactly.  I'm not trippin off the $ part.  Doing the vapo eliminates like 95 - 99 of carcinogens and all that bullshit, so as long as it packs a punch it's a no brainer to purchase.  And the whole no smell thing is crucial for me as well.

ok i understand ur concern now...the smell especially...sticks to ur clothes, and where ur tryin to get ur gq on it doesnt really mesh well
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2006, 11:16:00 PM »

Ceramic is just a really good material, really easier on the lungs and it absorbs heat better. If you smoke from a bong that the bowl is metal and then smoke from one that the bowl is glass, you will notice a big difference, its way easier on the lungs. Now with ceramic it really holds heat better and is the most superior and best material you can smoke from. There are good vaps and bad vaps, the good ones are the ones with the ceramic. Me and a buddy brought his into the movie theatre and where smoking at the back from the whole time and knowone even knew. No smell whats so ever, and its almost like you are just taking in hot air. It is also really conserves the chron, as it doesnt take barely anything to get ripped off it, maybe like half a gram session and it would set u up nice. My one buddy bought a really nice ceramic one from ebay but paid like 4 bills, my other buddy paid 100 and its battery operated as well as plugs in, but is not ceramic, so a little harsher on the throat but nothing to bad

I need one for my place, there is a really crazy one they sell at bc smoke shops for 800 bucks, but the thing is a monster and well worth it

Here is a site where you can read further and check out the dif kinds
http://www.gotvape.com/store/Vapor_Doc_Vapor_Cannon.html

Happy burnin

J Bananas

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2006, 11:20:06 PM »
actually vaporizers dont suck that much i was sober when i wrote that, try the volcano, its about 400 and it works beautifully

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2006, 11:28:54 PM »
is that the one with the bag, you can get crazy hits off that

WestCoasta

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2006, 11:30:35 PM »
ya I've done vaporizers, nothin really good about 'em

they are good if you are concerned about health or whatever, like Jrome said

I gotta choke though to get that good good high, and I won't choke hitting a vaporizer...