Author Topic: nik or cali heads please help!!  (Read 212 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: nik or cali heads please help!!
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2006, 01:40:22 PM »
cheers for the help... but all i need is the name of the act passed, and what year it was passed... and whether it is inconsistent with federal law, is it constitutional for the federal government to pass laws concerning drugs?

i'd look it up, but i only need an example of an inconsistency in a law, one that i can remember  ;D so it's not important enough to research, i was just hopin someone might know...

of all the possible help u can have on the world wide web, you came to the g spot and appealed to now i know? u deserve to fail

Well, if he was asking about crack, he'd address the thread to you and your bulging Afghan eyes.

My bad though, Chief, didn't see this thread earlier...Here you go:

http://www.drugsense.org/CCUA/

we've all seen your pic lol, please dont talk..ever...just please

tech on his worst day > your ugly face

LMAO@you think you know what I look like because you saw a phottoshopped web-cam pic from when I was 12 years old...I guarantee I can pull more bitches than your crackhead lookin' ass... :-*

nik im done with you because ive seen u argue for 10 pages of much more stupider shit than this

youre tall, and skinny, and have a big nose and ur a pot smoker...u look like 10 times the crack head i am, thats all im sayin, the nerve of u to call me a crackhead

beverly hills rich jew and all u do wit ur time is smoke weed, make something of ur self u bum
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2006, 01:41:25 PM »
btw, ive seena  good 5 pics of u on this site over the years , youre an ugly crackhead lookin motherfucker..if u came up to me with white chapped lips, id have one of my homies make money of u
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2006, 01:50:04 PM »
lol nik looks 12 ahahahhahaa pot smoker(he gets props for this)
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2006, 02:47:43 PM »
cheers for the help... but all i need is the name of the act passed, and what year it was passed... and whether it is inconsistent with federal law, is it constitutional for the federal government to pass laws concerning drugs?

i'd look it up, but i only need an example of an inconsistency in a law, one that i can remember  ;D so it's not important enough to research, i was just hopin someone might know...

of all the possible help u can have on the world wide web, you came to the g spot and appealed to now i know? u deserve to fail

Well, if he was asking about crack, he'd address the thread to you and your bulging Afghan eyes.

LMAO@you think you know what I look like because you saw a phottoshopped web-cam pic from when I was 12 years old...I guarantee I can pull more bitches than your crackhead lookin' ass... :-*

nik im done with you because ive seen u argue for 10 pages of much more stupider shit than this

youre tall, and skinny, and have a big nose and ur a pot smoker...u look like 10 times the crack head i am, thats all im sayin, the nerve of u to call me a crackhead

beverly hills rich jew and all u do wit ur time is smoke weed, make something of ur self u bum

LMAO@this idiot making stuff up. I look like a crackhead? LOL! You're like the kid in kindergarten who says "I'm not stupid, you're stupid!". Damn homie, I thought you were WAY above that. I don't even live in Beverly Hills. Also, I GURANTEE a girl would look at me twice 10X before your dirty ass...You keep makin' shit up, just like when you keep braggin' about how much pussy you get, then post retarded lookin' pictures of yourself while braggin' despite the fact that there's NO females in them...That's a pretty big indication of what a dork you truly are, tryna front on a message board. When I hear Faghans like you actin' all G when you live in Canada, it truly saddens me, how people can lie to other people AS WELL AS THEMSELVES about who they are like it's nothin'. People on here know me, they know what I'm about, even people who hate me have come face to face with me and showed respect when it was all said and done...What's your credibility? All I see is you talkin' so much about how great you are, how much pussy you get, how much "cooler" and "smarter" you are...You're a big dirty Faghan from Canada who thinks he's got a hard act, son, you have no rights to talk shit. :-*
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 02:49:50 PM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2006, 02:50:58 PM »
btw, ive seena  good 5 pics of u on this site over the years , youre an ugly crackhead lookin motherfucker..if u came up to me with white chapped lips, id have one of my homies make money of u

Good thing a lot of people have already seen me on here, otherwise people might actually fall for your pathetic act.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2006, 05:04:02 PM »

LMAO@this idiot making stuff up. I look like a crackhead? LOL! You're like the kid in kindergarten who says "I'm not stupid, you're stupid!". Damn homie, I thought you were WAY above that. I don't even live in Beverly Hills. Also, I GURANTEE a girl would look at me twice 10X before your dirty ass...You keep makin' shit up, just like when you keep braggin' about how much pussy you get, then post retarded lookin' pictures of yourself while braggin' despite the fact that there's NO females in them...That's a pretty big indication of what a dork you truly are, tryna front on a message board. When I hear Faghans like you actin' all G when you live in Canada, it truly saddens me, how people can lie to other people AS WELL AS THEMSELVES about who they are like it's nothin'. People on here know me, they know what I'm about, even people who hate me have come face to face with me and showed respect when it was all said and done...What's your credibility? All I see is you talkin' so much about how great you are, how much pussy you get, how much "cooler" and "smarter" you are...You're a big dirty Faghan from Canada who thinks he's got a hard act, son, you have no rights to talk shit. :-*

chief asked for the essay not me

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2006, 05:54:38 PM »

chief asked for the essay not me

well, you're lying, fake gangsta ass got it... 8)

Chief

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2006, 10:25:42 AM »
c'mon now people, crack heads have feelings too  ;D