Author Topic: nik or cali heads please help!!  (Read 222 times)

Chief

nik or cali heads please help!!
« on: October 12, 2006, 07:40:52 AM »
i have a law test tomorrow, and one of the questions i'm doing is on inconsistencies with federal v. state law...

i remember nik sayin in cali weed is legalised, but it's illegal by the federal government... i just need to know when the law was passed, and what it's called... cheers...

Chief

Re: nik or cali heads please help!!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 07:49:46 AM »
and also, does the federal govt. have exclusive powers over drugs in the U.S??

Raspass

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 08:02:27 AM »
West Hollywood
http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle-old/441/westhollywood.shtml

DENVER — Voters here approved making Denver the first major city to legalize small amounts of marijuana, but the mayor warned that state law still makes possession of the drug illegal.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-11-03-pot_x.htm

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 08:03:38 AM »
fed law overrides state laws. and state laws over ride city & county laws.

the feds haven criminalized salvia, some states have. it just depends who made the law and whos arresting you.

Raspass

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 08:05:15 AM »
Fucka fed...California is a sovereign country.

Chief

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 08:13:00 AM »
cheers for the help... but all i need is the name of the act passed, and what year it was passed... and whether it is inconsistent with federal law, is it constitutional for the federal government to pass laws concerning drugs?

i'd look it up, but i only need an example of an inconsistency in a law, one that i can remember  ;D so it's not important enough to research, i was just hopin someone might know...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2006, 12:20:29 PM »
cheers for the help... but all i need is the name of the act passed, and what year it was passed... and whether it is inconsistent with federal law, is it constitutional for the federal government to pass laws concerning drugs?

i'd look it up, but i only need an example of an inconsistency in a law, one that i can remember  ;D so it's not important enough to research, i was just hopin someone might know...

of all the possible help u can have on the world wide web, you came to the g spot and appealed to now i know? u deserve to fail
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

everlast1986

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2006, 12:45:37 PM »
Only in West Hollywood and I think somewhere in Northern Cali its legal. Not quite sure because i haven't lived out there in a couple of years. Only visited.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2006, 06:00:19 PM »
Fucka fed...California is a sovereign country.

I wish

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2006, 06:08:13 PM »
Only in West Hollywood and I think somewhere in Northern Cali its legal.
Basically everything is legal in West Hollywood. You can buy a 8ball of coke, a Ukranian hooker, and possibly a slave if you hit up the right intersection.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chief

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2006, 01:50:50 AM »
done and dusted... cheers for the feed back though...

of all the possible help u can have on the world wide web, you came to the g spot and appealed to now i know? u deserve to fail

lol i just remember him having a 678955436789 page argument with e-crazy on the subject... haha and i dont think i failed, hopin for a credit or distinction  8) but i'll be happy with a pass, i wont be majoring in law so all i want to do is pass the fucker.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2006, 09:20:52 AM »

Well, if he was asking about crack, he'd address the thread to you and your bulging Afghan eyes.

My bad though, Chief, didn't see this thread earlier...Here you go:

http://www.drugsense.org/CCUA/

Raspass

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2006, 09:32:14 AM »
He's probably taking the test right now, cursing you out.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2006, 10:37:21 AM »

Well, if he was asking about crack, he'd address the thread to you and your bulging Afghan eyes.

we've all seen your pic lol, please dont talk..ever...just please

tech on his worst day > your ugly face

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2006, 10:42:22 AM »

we've all seen your pic lol, please dont talk..ever...just please

tech on his worst day > your ugly face

LMAO@you think you know what I look like because you saw a phottoshopped web-cam pic from when I was 12 years old...I guarantee I can pull more bitches than your crackhead lookin' ass... :-*