Author Topic: Hey Chief or any other Australians....  (Read 229 times)

The Watcher

Re: Hey Chief or any other Australians....
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2006, 03:35:23 PM »
^^

I recognise that. Lived there for 2 years man (in Weston), boring place. Fishwicks good for the brothels and hydro tho.

sounds like the same place. if I wasn't working in IT Security and making pretty much double what I can anywhere else in Australia, I wouldn't be here.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2006, 05:27:38 PM »
on a side note, whats really hood with those lebanese in australlia. Yall motherfuckers is fighting on beaches and shit
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Chief

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2006, 02:47:25 AM »
on a side note, whats really hood with those lebanese in australlia. Yall motherfuckers is fighting on beaches and shit

nah that shit got chilled... all the lebo's got stomped the fuck out... some lebo kid that stole burned some aussie flag will now be the main flag bearer in some army veteran march...

shit was rediculous.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 02:49:29 AM by Chief »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2006, 06:59:54 AM »

nah that shit got chilled... all the lebo's got stomped the fuck out... some lebo kid that stole burned some aussie flag will now be the main flag bearer in some army veteran march...

shit was rediculous.

man those lebos need to step their game...no white boys could stop out immigrants in toronto...we built this ciiiiiity

- Lewis Carroll

Chief

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2006, 08:07:50 AM »
^ yeah but do the whiteboys have a reason to beef with the lebo's there?

the lebos in sydney maybe didnt deserve the whooping they got (random lebo's were attacked), but a small group of lebo's started the shit, fucked it up for the rest of them. they mobbed and beat down a volunteer life guard... for no fucking reason... plus there were problems with lebo's raping white girls too...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2006, 12:26:55 PM »
^ yeah but do the whiteboys have a reason to beef with the lebo's there?

the lebos in sydney maybe didnt deserve the whooping they got (random lebo's were attacked), but a small group of lebo's started the shit, fucked it up for the rest of them. they mobbed and beat down a volunteer life guard... for no fucking reason... plus there were problems with lebo's raping white girls too...

even if they did they cant do nothing here, but i smell u. as a former immigrant , man some of us brown people are downright fuckin ignorant. a kick in the face once in a while never really hurt no body. unless its with a steel toe boot

- Lewis Carroll

Chief

« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2006, 02:01:09 AM »
^haha i agree.. man i been ignorant at times too, my ass immigated here... i used to hate on australians, fuckn almost everyone... key to peace is understanding i.m.o.....

The Watcher

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2006, 02:24:57 AM »
yeah, that lebo riot shit was crazy, alot of lebs got stomped out that day, leb parents on the news complaining about it all, they find out their kids started it & you didn't hear from them again

i was staying in a hotel a few suburbs over from where it started, saw them marching down the street and im like "oh shit!", aussies walkin around for ANYONE that looked like a leb & beating them down, smashing cars up too
- celph titled

- joe budden

Chief

« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2006, 02:30:07 AM »
^haha yeah didnt italians and greeks get caught up in the crossfire? shit was completely insane.. haha

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2006, 10:38:16 AM »
^haha yeah didnt italians and greeks get caught up in the crossfire? shit was completely insane.. haha

ahahahah i love that g shiiiit

- Lewis Carroll

The Watcher

« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2006, 04:49:37 PM »
yeah, it started off as whites vs lebs, then turned into whites vs anyone
- celph titled

- joe budden