Author Topic: Ras Kass - Gayme Over  (Read 1177 times)

Citizen-Y

Re: Ras Kass - Gayme Over
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2006, 08:23:00 PM »
Didn't this dude get knocked out by Game? 

What a studio gangsta.

$Eg2$

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2006, 08:24:10 PM »
Real Talk baby G same ole shit Fake Blood,Stripper, Tongue ring, Change of heart LOL come on now

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2006, 08:30:28 PM »
lol @ all you BWS forum idiots posting here. First of all, Rass is 1000x the rapper that Game will ever be. Second, Game doesn't deliver fresh music or disses but you all seem to love them. And thrid, well basically, I remember when ppl liked good music on this forum, now its all Game this Game that. Game sucks and his music is unlisenable.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2006, 08:48:51 PM »
"This that Massacre 2" lol sad

Every Game diss song is all the same. Game was a stripper, he's a fake blood, he covered up the butterfly, blah blah blah. Someone come with somethin original.

Yuk and Budden slaughtered Game.  Every other diss towards Game since then has been pathetic.

Well besides those 2. Every other artist that has dissed Game has said damn near the exact same thing. I expected more from Ras. Dude is a good lyricist, and he's actually been face-to-face with Game.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

thisoneguy360

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2006, 09:20:30 PM »
i get it. gayme, like you take his regular name, but he's GAY, so you add the y to let everyone know his gayness. rassys bringin the westcoast back in a real way!  ::)

The_Offence

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2006, 09:22:09 PM »
come on now what the fuck is rass kass doing these niggas keep taking L's rass you never was a battle or a gangster rapper relax yourself nobody takes you serious becauce you're going about this in a pussy ass way if a nigga knocked me out i would'nt even make no diss tracks im going str8 for that man rass a is a bitch ass nigga for this bitch move you got knocked out how is dropping diss tracks gonna help you get that respect back the only people that buy into these's lame ass diss tracks are rass kass groupies and g Unit fans that dont like game

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2006, 10:06:26 PM »
Should of LEPHT this off DUBCC forums...Ras bitch ass obviously knows his first effort wuz WACK and this is meh  ::)

FLACO220

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Wut Up Tho'!!
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2006, 10:10:38 PM »
lol @ all you BWS forum idiots posting here. First of all, Rass is 1000x the rapper that Game will ever be. Second, Game doesn't deliver fresh music or disses but you all seem to love them. And thrid, well basically, I remember when ppl liked good music on this forum, now its all Game this Game that. Game sucks and his music is unlisenable.
Man wut is up in here...first of all...i think Ras Kass is dope but come on...dude been out of jail for awhile now and he still aint doin shit...that Van Gogh shit was dope but now its like hes picking up beefs like its the thing to do...some artist do it to hype thier shit up and sell music...just to stir things up...but it aint working for Ras Kass tho'...like they say..."The proof is in the pudding" if Ras Kass was so much better why hasnt he sold 5 million copies?? Head Scratcher...im all about supporting Westcoast artist but this is something i just dont understand...Its a shame he has to resort to this shit...hes better than that...i guess hes getting heat from his crew to get back at Game or whatever...i dunno...what i do know is that Game is not sorry and his music is 5 million times more listenable than Ras Kass...thats a fact...im just saying tho'...maybe in your eyes Ras Kass is more deeper lyrically and you might be right...but then agian thats your opinion and thats cool...but dont hate...dude got slugged straight up or blind sided...whatever...i aint Ras Kass's homie or Games homie...so i dont really give a fuck what happened just keep making that banging music you know?? Ras Kass needs to stop fuckin with Game and concentrate on making some dope fuckin music...come out with an album...show the world whats up and leave it at that...no matter what tho'...Im a West supporter all across the board period... Peace!!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 10:12:42 PM by FLACO220 »
WestCoast 4 Life!!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2006, 10:43:26 PM »
horrible.......just horrible. This shit hasn't been talked about in weeks now, and Ras decides to bring it up again, trying to get his name back out there to anyone outside of California.....I've listened to dude for years and years, but because he keeps doing some dumb shit like this I ain't even fuckin with his flow anymore :(

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2006, 10:44:46 PM »
i dont want to listen to it just because the original title  ::)
haha yeah, very original.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2006, 11:00:02 PM »

co-sign... i mean if some yall was in his situation you would be doin the same shit til you cross paths again...kuz i do recall him never dissin game and game got mad over some shit he didnt comprehend..shit go re-read the interview ras had on dubcnn..he said plain as day it about him but if the shoe fit..he wasnt dissin..but since the nigga assumed he was gettin dissed and hit the dude..why not go all out...

shit look at game his boy got shot tryin 2 fuck with 50 and he dropped a million bars and he got all kinds of praise..

1-600000000^bars was trash imo..and it sounded like the source magazine on wax..

if ras wouldn've done nothing period he would be considered by critics as bein a bitch...he in a win lose situation..til he catch up with game again

FLACO220

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Wut Up Tho'!!
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2006, 11:18:27 PM »

co-sign... i mean if some yall was in his situation you would be doin the same shit til you cross paths again...kuz i do recall him never dissin game and game got mad over some shit he didnt comprehend..shit go re-read the interview ras had on dubcnn..he said plain as day it about him but if the shoe fit..he wasnt dissin..but since the nigga assumed he was gettin dissed and hit the dude..why not go all out...

shit look at game his boy got shot tryin 2 fuck with 50 and he dropped a million bars and he got all kinds of praise..

1-600000000^bars was trash imo..and it sounded like the source magazine on wax..

if ras wouldn've done nothing period he would be considered by critics as bein a bitch...he in a win lose situation..til he catch up with game again

If Ras Kass wasnt tryin to diss Game then why did all this shit go down? He could've squashed it before it even started right? He could've said look motherfucka...i wasnt talking about you or your son whatever whatever...but he kept playing the mind game and probably led Game to believe that he indeed was dissin him so he cracked him...he could've been talking about anyone but he never said that and all this shit hes doin is making his ass look guilty as R.Kelly...hell yeah he was dissing Game...thats called "Jealousy"...cause Game shouted him out on that mixtape joint...so all this shit was uncalled for and if Ras Kass wasn't trying to diss game he would've told him then and there...but he didnt and now hes gotta live with this shit just for tryin to be hard or whatever...if someone asks you something and you dont acknowledge that person and just keep pretending that they're not there or you dont admit that you didnt mean what you said??? Thats shady and it says GUILTY all over your face and  i would've done the same shit if i thought someone was talking about my family...fuck the bullshit
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 11:36:08 PM by FLACO220 »
WestCoast 4 Life!!

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2006, 11:31:17 PM »
HE juss gone release diss after diss.Its like he's beggin for Game too doo a whole diss track on him(he aint worth one!!).I think this new ras diss is way WACKER than hush little baby   :-X  :-\
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 11:32:56 PM by bizzle »

Citizen-Y

« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2006, 02:12:23 AM »
It's hilarious, most of the time when dissed, rappers will diss back.  Game must not like this guy since he just bashed his face in.

WestCoasta

« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2006, 02:21:08 AM »
diss songs are dead