Author Topic: LMAO @ Fifty Cent  (Read 1210 times)

E. J. Rizo

LMAO @ Fifty Cent
« on: November 08, 2006, 02:48:34 AM »
you know he must be hating right now!!... GAME IS KILLIN HIM!

droping a TOP NOTCH album.... im sure fifty has heard it...

going to outsell his whole label....

doing it without dre and fifty....

and now has this ONE BLOOD RMX with a ton of heavyweights in the industry.... GAME HAS a backing....

who knew this lil chuck taylor guy we heard of would blow up and evolve to becoming the then future and now leader of the new West coming up...

and didnt game just say somewhere he just talked to dre ... that dre called him to congratulate him on a classic album? ... i can imagine them working together in the future... just like dre and snoop have.

Damn game is everywhere on TV, Print, Radio, Internet,

everyone doubted him especially fifty... talkin all kinds of shit... just funny that game really is just jabbin away at g unit til they fall off...

rant over... lol was just thinking how fifty must be feeling right about now ahaha.

E. J. Rizo

Re: LMAO @ Fifty Cent
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 02:54:05 AM »
oh and not just that....

Game dropped this album.... with no mention of "G-UNOT" or really even Mentioning 50s name but maybe once on the last track

which makes this CD even better... as he is already killing them on the mixtapes circuit.

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 03:00:11 AM »
and didnt game just say somewhere he just talked to dre ... that dre called him to congratulate him on a classic album? ... i can imagine them working together in the future... just like dre and snoop have.

and there is word dre wanted him to do it without him so that game can stand on his own two.. then go back to dre (working with, not label wise.. but who knows..) without the "he's only hot coz of dre" tag
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 03:06:45 AM by Seer - San »

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 03:05:26 AM »
The DA sounds like a Detox training ground. A lot of tracks from Dre's co-producers on there.

The reunion with Dre will generate so much hype, it's almost inevitable that it'll happen.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 03:06:11 AM »
a) 50s probably too busy with working on projects like Buck, Hot Rod, M.O.P., he has his 3rd album coming out, hes on Ems ReUp... and 3 movies coming up

b) He still makes money off him, so he probably doesnt even care that much, he always said that the only real beef he had was with Ja Rule

c) Game might sell well but until he has an album going 8 times plat, 5x plat, 1.5 plat, 1.5 plat, 2x plat, 700.000 and couple of gold ones he has nothing on 50.

d) DA is a dope album but its not a top notch album, that would mean its a classic

e) 50 has backing too

f) Game still strugles lyrically, too much name dropping, still couldnt keep Dres and Aftermaths name out of his mouth, the whole album is carried by great production. SOunding like Dre on 5,6 tracks and ripping off 50s chours on Lets Ride... The subject matter is pretty much the same on almost every track, goes off subject lots of times

g) Game said he hasnt talked to Dre in 6 months

h) Game is basically a 50 Cent clone, using beefs and cheesy statements as promotion

i) You are way to caught up in this beef

*Now lock this  ;D
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 03:11:54 AM by Detox is not not coming... »

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2006, 03:09:41 AM »
50 Im obsessed with hooks Cent will probably hate the D.A

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2006, 03:11:49 AM »

b - is not true for 50, but may well be for dre/interscope (gamer had a 1 album deal with g-unit)

c - regardless of that, he's still up there with the best of the best.. saleswise

f - so you totally ignored what was said about dre calling him last week?

e - your nose is too far up g-unit's ass

* who died and put you in charge?

« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 03:14:37 AM by Seer - San »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2006, 03:15:17 AM »
^ b is not true for 50, but may well be for dre/interscope

c - regardless of that, he's still up there with the best of the best.. saleswise

f - so you totally ignored what was said about dre calling him last week?

e - your nose is too far up g-unit's ass

* who died and put you in charge?

b) So 50 is lying ? Just like he was when he said that Game is off Aftermath, Game is on Geffen and that he would have no Dre tracks and everbody called him a lying bitch. So far its Game thats lying left and right.

f) I dont think that was ever confirmed, probably made uo by some Game stan (like you said for Crook  :D )

e) Not really, its just that sometimes people are so biased, somebody gotta tell them the facts  ;)

* Mauzip did

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2006, 03:19:58 AM »

lol.

* mauz isn't dead.. and he wasn't in charge.. there can only be one boss

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2006, 03:24:57 AM »
a) 50s probably too busy with working on projects like Buck, Hot Rod, M.O.P., he has his 3rd album coming out, hes on Ems ReUp... and 3 movies coming up

b) He still makes money off him, so he probably doesnt even care that much, he always said that the only real beef he had was with Ja Rule

c) Game might sell well but until he has an album going 8 times plat, 5x plat, 1.5 plat, 1.5 plat, 2x plat, 700.000 and couple of gold ones he has nothing on 50.

d) DA is a dope album but its not a top notch album, that would mean its a classic

e) 50 has backing too

f) Game still strugles lyrically, too much name dropping, still couldnt keep Dres and Aftermaths name out of his mouth, the whole album is carried by great production. SOunding like Dre on 5,6 tracks and ripping off 50s chours on Lets Ride... The subject matter is pretty much the same on almost every track, goes off subject lots of times

h) Game is basically a 50 Cent clone, using beefs and cheesy statements as promotion

*Now lock this  ;D

A) you know fifty is following this guy regardless of how busy he is... he knows whats going on... game making to much noise for him not to notice cause he is "too busy"

B) seer explained above

C) Game will outsell all of G-unit for sure.. as for fifty.. if you listen to The Massacre and to Doctors Advocate... u can easily see which is the better cd... as for Get Rich or Die Trying.. i give it to him.. thats a album is the shit.. too bad he drifted away...

D) Games album is TOP NOTCH = Classic ... u said it not me... i think its as close to classic we are going to get at this time..

E) whats fifties backin? he burned alot of bridges coming up... so did game dont get me wrong... but just saying that alot of people didnt know game had this much backing... shows alot..

F) game is still growing and has shown massive  growth since his last cd... atleast he was able to spare the g unit camp on his retail album because thats when he is at his best lyricly ... guess  g uinit got lucky  ;)

G) check the new interview... forgot where but i will try to find it for ya... said dre called him and congratulated him on a classic album... and what seer said above...

http://www.allhiphop.com/features/?ID=1612

AllHipHop.com: Are you and Dre on speaking terms?

The Game: I spoke to Dre last week, man. He told me he loved what I'm out here doing and congratulations on a classic album. I did it again, but this time I can say that I didn't have [Dre and 50 Cent] helping, which is what he wanted me to do. That's why there were no Dre tracks on this album, because if I was only going to use one Dre track or maybe two, then why not just use none and have the praise for creating a classic without any major help.

H) Game is not a fifty Clone... game has kept it gangsta... while 50 has gone the pop route.... some similar promotion stunts and so forth but as an atist... just look at The Documentary to Doctors advocate... and improvement no sophmore slump... while fiftys GRODT was way better than The Massacre... decreasing day by day too...

I) you have to be... 50 tried to destroy game... but that shit backfired in his face... took out his whole crew... g unit groupies never seen this coming... thats for damn sure...
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 03:33:13 AM by E. J. Rizo »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2006, 03:37:00 AM »

e) 50 has backing too

*Now lock this  ;D

A) you know fifty is following this guy regardless of how busy he is... he knows whats going on... game making to much noise for him not to notice cause he is "too busy"

B) seer explained above

C) Game will outsell all of G-unit for sure.. as for fifty.. if you listen to The Massacre and to Doctors Advocate... u can easily see which is the better cd... as for Get Rich or Die Trying.. i give it to him.. thats a album is the shit.. too bad he drifted away...

D) Games album is TOP NOTCH = Classic ... u said it not me... i think its as close to classic we are going to get at this time..

E) whats fifties backin? he burned alot of bridges coming up... so did game dont get me wrong... but just saying that alot of people didnt know game had this much backing... shows alot..

F) game is still growing and has shown massive  growth since his last cd... atleast he was able to spare the g unit camp on his retail album because thats when he is at his best lyricly ... guess  g uinit got lucky  ;)

G) check the new interview... forgot where but i will try to find it for ya... said dre called him and congratulated him on a classic album... and what seer said above...

H) Game is not a fifty Clone... game has kept it gangsta... while 50 has gone the pop route.... some similar promotion stunts and so forth but as an atist... just look at The Documentary to Doctors advocate... and improvement no sophmore slump... while fiftys GRODT was way better than The Massacre... decreasing day by day too...

I) you have to be... 50 tried to destroy game... but that shit backfired in his face... took out his whole crew... g unit groupies never seen this coming... thats for damn sure...

b) I explaind it back

c) Massacre is a 4/5 album and so is this. People just hate on Massacre becuase it has 4 pop, club joints. Game has 3. And the funny thing is Massacre got great reviews in all the magazines... and it sold 5 mil in USA, which means a LOT of people liked it. Its only getting bad reviews on these internet forums becuase he had 4 pop tracks, so they cant relate to it cus theyre froom the hood  :D

d) Actually I didnt say that lol. Its nowhere near a classic. Commons "Be" is the closest thing to a classic.

e) 50 only has beef with Fat Joe, Jada and Game. Its clear that him and Nas aint got beef, since Nas is with Jay now and also on Ems new album. Game has, or had way more beefs than 50

f) Games flow improved and his mixtape material improved but the album material is the same ol

g) Dont know how much we can trust Game but it doesnt really matter

h) 50 has gone pop ? Out of like 500 songs he created he has like 10 tracks that are "pop" max. Liek I said people hate on Massacre way too much becuase of those 4,5 tracks. GRODT was a 4.5/5 and Massacre was a 4/5.

i) Game didnt do shit. First of all nobody is selling right now and its a natural process. GUnit been doing crazy numbers for 3 years now, its normal that this ended. As I said in my 1st post, they still have a great selling record, probably one of the best when it comes to lables in the past couple of years.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 03:39:05 AM by Detox is not not coming... »

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2006, 03:48:49 AM »

b) yeah this is how it stands. game claims it was a 1 album deal with g-unit forced by interscope, however he was signed to interscope/aftermath before.. i believe game here as it makes sense.

c) massacre is poor IMO. nothing to do with singles etc.. just poor.

d) ahh you're preeching to the convered here.. i love "be".. but DA is very very good.. i was only thinking in my head that the most recent comparable album would be busta's which i also like a lot

e) ja rule?

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2006, 03:55:54 AM »

e) 50 has backing too

*Now lock this  ;D

B) seer explained above

b) I explaind it back

c) Massacre is a 4/5 album and so is this. People just hate on Massacre becuase it has 4 pop, club joints. Game has 3. And the funny thing is Massacre got great reviews in all the magazines... and it sold 5 mil in USA, which means a LOT of people liked it. Its only getting bad reviews on these internet forums becuase he had 4 pop tracks, so they cant relate to it cus theyre froom the hood  :D

d) Actually I didnt say that lol. Its nowhere near a classic. Commons "Be" is the closest thing to a classic.

e) 50 only has beef with Fat Joe, Jada and Game. Its clear that him and Nas aint got beef, since Nas is with Jay now and also on Ems new album. Game has, or had way more beefs than 50

f) Games flow improved and his mixtape material improved but the album material is the same ol

h) 50 has gone pop ? Out of like 500 songs he created he has like 10 tracks that are "pop" max. Liek I said people hate on Massacre way too much becuase of those 4,5 tracks. GRODT was a 4.5/5 and Massacre was a 4/5.

i) Game didnt do shit. First of all nobody is selling right now and its a natural process. GUnit been doing crazy numbers for 3 years now, its normal that this ended. As I said in my 1st post, they still have a great selling record, probably one of the best when it comes to lables in the past couple of years.

B) if that was the case what was the point of going over to Geffen? if it all turns out the same...??

C) acctually its not... i didnt feel the album... best track on there was outta control... rest was wack to me.. .had some good production... but just was not feeling the album compared to GRODT... but what really fucks him over about the whole only 4 or 5 pop tracks is the fact that he was talking shit about those 4 or 5 pop tracks that JA was doing... and he did it the EXACT SAME WAY.... he went super POP with it....

D) not nockin that common cd i havent heard it... but as far as how good this cd is ... it is definatly up there.. we got to give it some time for it to down as a classic.. but u cant knock it sayings it isnt as good as it really is...

E) its not about how much beef necessarily but how many people u acctually work with!... game showed that he can pull alot of people together.. im unsure how much 50 can pull... but we will leave it at that... and this is just a mixtape track remember...

F) he has improved all around as an artist... it is easily seen on this album and all his mixtapes...

G) look above i posted a link... but u can beleive him or not... not like it matters... because the album is the shit regardless... but i acctually believe it..

H) look above at "C)" he gets alot of hate because he was dissing ja HARD for it then he went and turned around and did it himself at or even worst level then ja.

I) yeah they gettin "old" in peoples eyes starting to get tired of them... thats true... but u cant knock the fact that game didnt have to do with it... he took out and exposed there asses... plain and simple... he did have a big deal to do with it... anyway this will always be up for debate... but he did have "something" to do with them decreasing...

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2006, 04:06:09 AM »

e) 50 has backing too

*Now lock this  ;D

B) seer explained above

b) I explaind it back

B) if that was the case what was the point of going over to Geffen? if it all turns out the same...??

C) acctually its not... i didnt feel the album... best track on there was outta control... rest was wack to me.. .had some good production... but just was not feeling the album compared to GRODT... but what really fucks him over about the whole only 4 or 5 pop tracks is the fact that he was talking shit about those 4 or 5 pop tracks that JA was doing... and he did it the EXACT SAME WAY.... he went super POP with it....

D) not nockin that common cd i havent heard it... but as far as how good this cd is ... it is definatly up there.. we got to give it some time for it to down as a classic.. but u cant knock it sayings it isnt as good as it really is...

E) its not about how much beef necessarily but how many people u acctually work with!... game showed that he can pull alot of people together.. im unsure how much 50 can pull... but we will leave it at that... and this is just a mixtape track remember...

F) he has improved all around as an artist... it is easily seen on this album and all his mixtapes...

G) look above i posted a link... but u can beleive him or not... not like it matters... because the album is the shit regardless... but i acctually believe it..

H) look above at "C)" he gets alot of hate because he was dissing ja HARD for it then he went and turned around and did it himself at or even worst level then ja.

I) yeah they gettin "old" in peoples eyes starting to get tired of them... thats true... but u cant knock the fact that game didnt have to do with it... he took out and exposed there asses... plain and simple... he did have a big deal to do with it... anyway this will always be up for debate... but he did have "something" to do with them decreasing...

b) Im just saying that everything 50 said so far its true and vice versa with Game so its not hard to pick

c) Whats there not to like in tracks like In My Hood, This Is 50, Im Supposed To Die Tonight, Get In My Car, Ski Mask Way, Baltimore Love Thing, Ryder Music, Gunz Come Out, Postion Of Power, Toy Soldier, I Dont Need Em and Outta Control remix ? I honestly dont understand. I'd understand if you were more of an undergorund fan or backpacker but judging by your comments you listen to mainstream rap.
Yes 50 was a complete asshole for dissing Ja and doing the same shit. But you mustn forget: 50 been singing since POWD days and 99% of the rappers are assholes.

f) Like I said mixtapes yes, albums not really

BTW +1 for talking like a normal person and not reacting like a bitch as soon as someone says somehting bad about Game. We have couple of dudes like that on the forum and you get a prop for being cool  ;)

Chief

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2006, 04:06:51 AM »
ABC! it's as easy as 123!