Author Topic: Spinoff thread.. Why are Europeans such pussies when it comes to....  (Read 1095 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Spinoff thread.. Why are Europeans such pussies when it comes to....
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2006, 04:07:51 PM »
yeah I started some shit over in that thread its funny as.

soccer players r pansies, athletically they aren't anywhere near NBA/NFL players, plus its tha only sport u'll see muthafuckaz get xcited bout a damn draw.
you gotta be kidding me

you're comparing:

Football:
2 x 45 min, no timeouts, no commercial breaks, no nothing, being active during 85% of the total match time

with

Basketball:
4 x 12 min, a break (opportunity to rest) as soon as the ball is "dead", possibility of 10 timeouts totally during the game, taking approx 1 hour and 45 min to play, being active during 43% of the total match time

and

American football:
4 x 15 min, a break (opportunity to rest, or to regroup as you probably would prefer to call it) basically directly after each failed attempt, resulting a total match time of around 3 hours, being active during 33% of the total match time.?? ?? ?? ?? 

just to make it clear:
I’ve played basketball regularly earlier
I play football regularly
I’ve been a basketball referee for over 7 years now.

did i mention that you're only have 3 substitutes during the entire match in football?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 05:54:07 PM by Maestro Minded / LME »

Jome

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2006, 04:14:45 PM »
^^ 0WNED.

Technodramon

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2006, 04:27:11 PM »
lol I guess Tom was right for once.

Soccer does require athleticism but not to the level of Rugby, NBA or the NFL.

NFL > Rugby > WWE > NBA > Tennis > Soccer >...................................Baseball >.............................................................Golf

:D

keepin_it_real

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2006, 04:29:56 PM »
haha i love this shit, basketball is a played at a lot faster pace than soccer, soccer players arent anywhere near NBA players as far as athletisism goes, half tha game players down tha other end of tha field can stand around. they're all jus skinny lil dudes who fake rollin round on tha ground to milk penalties, its a girls game period.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2006, 04:55:05 PM »
haha i love this shit, basketball is a played at a lot faster pace than soccer, soccer players arent anywhere near NBA players as far as athletisism goes, half tha game players down tha other end of tha field can stand around. they're all jus skinny lil dudes who fake rollin round on tha ground to milk penalties, its a girls game period.

lol at least there is actually contact in football. Your brush up against someone in B.Ball and its a foul.

The Maestro

herpes

« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2006, 05:03:24 PM »
LMFAO @ euro fags avoiding the question... why do you give a shit so much and why do you go at any length to prove your right ?  Jealous of america lmao

rik

« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2006, 05:51:09 PM »
LOL

Citizen-Y

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2006, 08:14:19 PM »

lol at least there is actually contact in football. Your brush up against someone in B.Ball and its a foul.

We call that guarding Manu Giniboli.

herpes

« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2006, 08:34:07 PM »
yeah I started some shit over in that thread its funny as.

soccer players r pansies, athletically they aren't anywhere near NBA/NFL players, plus its tha only sport u'll see muthafuckaz get xcited bout a damn draw.
you gotta be kidding me

you're comparing:

Football:
2 x 45 min, no timeouts, no commercial breaks, no nothing, being active during 85% of the total match time

with

Basketball:
4 x 12 min, a break (opportunity to rest) as soon as the ball is "dead", possibility of 10 timeouts totally during the game, taking approx 1 hour and 45 min to play, being active during 43% of the total match time

and

American football:
4 x 15 min, a break (opportunity to rest, or to regroup as you probably would prefer to call it) basically directly after each failed attempt, resulting a total match time of around 3 hours, being active during 33% of the total match time.?? ?? ?? ?? 

just to make it clear:
I’ve played basketball regularly earlier
I play football regularly
I’ve been a basketball referee for over 7 years now.

did i mention that you're only have 3 substitutes during the entire match in football?

for all the newbies this person right here only lurkes out once in a while after it was exposed he is rupauls long lost seed.  quite possibly one of the worst sonnings in dubcc history.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2006, 08:34:43 PM »

LMFAO@thinking there's more contact in soccer than in basketball. :-X

WC Iz Active

« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2006, 08:35:55 PM »

LMFAO@thinking there's more contact in soccer than in basketball. :-X
no shit, Basketball is so much more physical than people think.  soccer more physical than basketball lol

rik

« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2006, 08:55:39 PM »
Basket ball is not physical huh?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lvAKaMld85A&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lvAKaMld85A&amp;autoplay=0</a>
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 09:02:06 PM by Rik Iz Active »

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2006, 09:03:05 PM »
Americans call it soccer, get over it. We don't bitch when you guys spell shit differently or call something a goofy name. Just live and let live.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2006, 09:35:31 PM »
Americans call it soccer, get over it. We don't bitch when you guys spell shit differently or call something a goofy name. Just live and let live.

A FUCKIN MEN.... that was the point of this thread... shame it took a stupid american to figure it out

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2006, 12:49:41 AM »
whats this a spinoff from?

YOUr favorite team thread, it turned into soccer is the greatest and americans suck b/c they dont like soccer and stole the name football.

You said it partner. And a baseball fan's opinion means jack shit to me, Baseball = The most boring sport in the world. I would rather watch paint dry than be subjected to that nonsense.

nobody would rather watch PAINT DRY..cmon now.
Soccer is very Boring IMO, but if people like it they like it. yall Hate American Football with a passion, what for? Are you really that mad that Soccer is NOT RELEVANT AT ALL to the United States. Nobody is denying that Soccer is the biggest sport around the world (although i think basketball is just as big if not bigger.) But in America ITS NOT A FACTOR! NOBODY CARES!

The Best of 3 Worlds