Author Topic: Spinoff thread.. Why are Europeans such pussies when it comes to....  (Read 1097 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Spinoff thread.. Why are Europeans such pussies when it comes to....
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2006, 10:14:03 PM »
^^Hmm...I guess that also justifies why millions and millions of people bought Britney Spears' first album...We all know quality is what sells in this world... ::)

Comparing pop artists to sports is not a good comparison.  You're comparing a teen pop artist that lasted less than 3 years to a sport that has been around and popular for over one hundred years.  The arguement Mac 10 was stating is that how can one sport be called boring or shit when it has that many viewers around the world and people haven't stoppped watching it. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2006, 10:33:12 PM »
^^Hmm...I guess that also justifies why millions and millions of people bought Britney Spears' first album...We all know quality is what sells in this world... ::)

Comparing pop artists to sports is not a good comparison.  You're comparing a teen pop artist that lasted less than 3 years to a sport that has been around and popular for over one hundred years.  The arguement Mac 10 was stating is that how can one sport be called boring or shit when it has that many viewers around the world and people haven't stoppped watching it. 

Many people watch golf and many people still consider it boring...It's all a matter of opinion...PeACe

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2006, 10:36:20 PM »

In America Football is number 1..thats all that matters to me  ;D. And Soccer is not a factor over here and that makes me even happier  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2006, 10:44:35 PM »

Many people watch golf and many people still consider it boring...It's all a matter of opinion...PeACe

Here's my opinion

No sport where athletes make millions can be called a boring one, you can personally call one boring but that's not a way to describe it. 

Jome

« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2006, 10:48:16 PM »
LOL @ Americans getting inferiority complexes because Football is by far the biggest and most popular sport in the world.  :D

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2006, 10:59:44 PM »
LOL @ Americans getting inferiority complexes because Football is by far the biggest and most popular sport in the world.  :D

Yeah but in America it aint shit... :-*
LOL @Europeans caring so much what Americans think  ::)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Jome

« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2006, 11:04:12 PM »
Yeah but in America it aint shit... :-*

The world >>>>>>>>>> America.

LOL @Europeans caring so much what Americans think  ::)

LOL @ Americans spending so much time not caring about Football.  ::)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2006, 12:55:21 AM »
also no one is saying it's shit

Soccer is very Boring IMO

soccer has gotta be the worst shit, I can't stand it

Soccer is gay.

And if you knew a lot about football, you would love it.

you're talking to someone that grew up in a mexican family....i know plenty about futbol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2006, 01:17:41 AM »

LOL @ Americans spending so much time not caring about Football.  ::)

And?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2006, 02:25:39 PM »
^^LOL@Jomo.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2006, 01:18:19 AM »
You know whats funny though, Americans are actually GOOD at football. Before this year, they had gotten further in world cups than england  like 2 world cups in a row. Im convinced football will blow up in USA, 5 years ago in australia no one gave a shit about football and called it soccer, then all of a sudden because their players are playing in well respected leagues in Europe, they cant get enough of it. I hope that happens in america.

The Maestro

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2006, 01:21:05 AM »
haha i love this shit, basketball is a played at a lot faster pace than soccer, soccer players arent anywhere near NBA players as far as athletisism goes, half tha game players down tha other end of tha field can stand around. they're all jus skinny lil dudes who fake rollin round on tha ground to milk penalties, its a girls game period.

lol at least there is actually contact in football. Your brush up against someone in B.Ball and its a foul.

LMFAO@thinking there's more contact in soccer than in basketball. :-X

You are actually denying this?

LMAO LMAO LMAO, this guy is used to British basketball. Brush your teeth. :-*

That actually made you laugh your ass off 3 times in a row?. wow. get amused pretty easily?

Oh and i aint british son.

The Maestro

herpes

« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2006, 10:05:21 AM »
You know whats funny though, Americans are actually GOOD at football. Before this year, they had gotten further in world cups than england  like 2 world cups in a row. Im convinced football will blow up in USA, 5 years ago in australia no one gave a shit about football and called it soccer, then all of a sudden because their players are playing in well respected leagues in Europe, they cant get enough of it. I hope that happens in america.

they have been saying soccer will blow up in america for the past 30 years.  From promoting games with pele in them in the 70's to having the world cup in america back in 94.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: November 19, 2006, 11:34:08 AM »
Fuck that. Football is a NON - American sport. Lets keep it that way.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #74 on: November 19, 2006, 02:34:41 PM »
haha i love this shit, basketball is a played at a lot faster pace than soccer, soccer players arent anywhere near NBA players as far as athletisism goes, half tha game players down tha other end of tha field can stand around. they're all jus skinny lil dudes who fake rollin round on tha ground to milk penalties, its a girls game period.

lol at least there is actually contact in football. Your brush up against someone in B.Ball and its a foul.

LMFAO@thinking there's more contact in soccer than in basketball. :-X

You are actually denying this?

LMAO LMAO LMAO, this guy is used to British basketball. Brush your teeth. :-*
be

That actually made you laugh your ass off 3 times in a row?. wow. get amused pretty easily?

Oh and i aint british son.

It's just fucking hilarious that someone would actually think soccer is more physical than basketball... :laugh: