Author Topic: Spinoff thread.. Why are Europeans such pussies when it comes to....  (Read 1093 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Spinoff thread.. Why are Europeans such pussies when it comes to....
« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2006, 03:07:58 PM »
haha i love this shit, basketball is a played at a lot faster pace than soccer, soccer players arent anywhere near NBA players as far as athletisism goes, half tha game players down tha other end of tha field can stand around. they're all jus skinny lil dudes who fake rollin round on tha ground to milk penalties, its a girls game period.

lol at least there is actually contact in football. Your brush up against someone in B.Ball and its a foul.

LMFAO@thinking there's more contact in soccer than in basketball. :-X

You are actually denying this?

LMAO LMAO LMAO, this guy is used to British basketball. Brush your teeth. :-*
be

That actually made you laugh your ass off 3 times in a row?. wow. get amused pretty easily?

Oh and i aint british son.

It's just fucking hilarious that someone would actually think soccer is more physical than basketball... :laugh:

yea... that freakin hilarious... i mean... shaq was injured for almost half a season with a freakin toe injury... i mean.. who can compete with that?? ??

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #76 on: November 19, 2006, 03:34:59 PM »
most physical game is the one played in khazakstan actch teh jew
United Arab States

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: November 19, 2006, 08:11:24 PM »
haha i love this shit, basketball is a played at a lot faster pace than soccer, soccer players arent anywhere near NBA players as far as athletisism goes, half tha game players down tha other end of tha field can stand around. they're all jus skinny lil dudes who fake rollin round on tha ground to milk penalties, its a girls game period.

lol at least there is actually contact in football. Your brush up against someone in B.Ball and its a foul.

be

That actually made you laugh your ass off 3 times in a row?. wow. get amused pretty easily?

It's just fucking hilarious that someone would actually think soccer is more physical than basketball... :laugh:

yea... that freakin hilarious... i mean... shaq was injured for almost half a season with a freakin toe injury... i mean.. who can compete with that?? ??

Everyone on this board knows how much I think Shaq is a big fat baby, try again... ::)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2006, 01:29:20 AM »

be

^^
Now you see what the result is from to much smoking weed.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2006, 05:08:20 AM »

be

^^
Now you see what the result is from to much smoking weed. Kobe Bryant's Cigar

The Maestro

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #80 on: November 20, 2006, 10:26:02 AM »

be

^^
Now you see what the result is from to much smoking weed.

Owning British faggots who don't brush their teeth?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #81 on: November 20, 2006, 10:46:05 AM »
Yeah but in America it aint shit... :-*

The world >>>>>>>>>> America.

LOL @Europeans caring so much what Americans think  ::)

LOL @ Americans spending so much time not caring about Football.  ::)

horrible comeback.
And like i said before i dont care about EVERYWHERE ELSE..I live in America and Soccer aint shit...I dont give if Soccer is big in ZIMBABWAE. In America it aint shit. and thats all that matters to me  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

Jome

« Reply #82 on: November 20, 2006, 11:08:36 AM »
And like i said before i dont care about EVERYWHERE ELSE..I live in America and Soccer aint shit...I dont give if Soccer is big in ZIMBABWAE. In America it aint shit. and thats all that matters to me  ;D

It's cool man.
In Norway & the rest of the world, Football is by far the biggest and most popular sport, that's all that matters to me.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #83 on: November 20, 2006, 02:01:02 PM »
if the rest of the world deemed it acceptable to deep throat another man's penis woudl you do it too?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: November 20, 2006, 02:18:20 PM »
if the rest of the world deemed it acceptable to deep throat another man's penis woudl you do it too?

You would like that, dont you.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #85 on: November 20, 2006, 02:47:06 PM »
how dare you accuse me of liking soccer

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #86 on: November 20, 2006, 08:03:51 PM »

It's cool man.
In Norway & the rest of the world, Football is by far the biggest and most popular sport, that's all that matters to me.

good. see that was easy. not need to get all upset

The Best of 3 Worlds