Author Topic: Wow, the Wii is a pussies gaming system  (Read 222 times)

da flayboyant 2

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: Wow, the Wii is a pussies gaming system
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 06:13:03 PM »
by that document...i would agree.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 07:09:40 PM »
gameplay is king
 id rather play wii if i had a choice out of the 3

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2006, 10:12:30 PM »
eh.. wii is innovative..yes i agree with that.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2006, 10:28:49 PM »
Since we're going to play that game; what's the excuse when the Wii outsells the ps3 and the 360?  Isn't that kind of double bad?  Not only are they going to get beaten by a competitor, they're going to get beaten by a system that's like a third of their system.  That's like Sugar Ray Leonard knocking out George Foreman.... and most analysts are saying it's feasible. 

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2006, 12:36:17 AM »
what's the excuse when the Wii outsells the ps3 and the 360? 

uhhh yeah of course...wii is much cheaper then ps3 and 360...

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2006, 07:54:55 AM »
what's the excuse when the Wii outsells the ps3 and the 360? 

uhhh yeah of course...wii is much cheaper then ps3 and 360...
and it is geared more towards children(at least all the other nintendo products have been, why would they change?)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 03:25:32 AM »
Since we're going to play that game; what's the excuse when the Wii outsells the ps3 and the 360?  Isn't that kind of double bad?  Not only are they going to get beaten by a competitor, they're going to get beaten by a system that's like a third of their system.  That's like Sugar Ray Leonard knocking out George Foreman.... and most analysts are saying it's feasible. 

lol youre saying your not a fanboy, but everytime someone says something bad about the Wii you take it as a personal insult.

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 11:01:21 AM »

lol youre saying your not a fanboy, but everytime someone says something bad about the Wii you take it as a personal insult.

but..

i jus dont like trauma and anything negative towards the wii that rile's up trauma im all for it lol.

;)