Author Topic: Wade puts up career high 15 assist...  (Read 408 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Wade puts up career high 15 assist...
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2006, 01:12:39 AM »
^ so he wasn't a star because carmelo anthony and lebron james were bigger?

lets  go back to 96'

allen iverson and stephon marbury outshined kobe bryant his rookie year...but that doesn't mean kobe wasn't a star that year

so because he wasn't  the first option on his team, he can't be considered a superstar?

lets go back to 96'

la lakers. number one option Shaquille O'neal, number 2/3 options nick van exel/ eddie jones....kobe bench...

again like i said, Dwyane Wade broke out and became a superstar his rookie year

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2006, 01:27:37 PM »
^ so he wasn't a star because carmelo anthony and lebron james were bigger?

lets  go back to 96'

allen iverson and stephon marbury outshined kobe bryant his rookie year...but that doesn't mean kobe wasn't a star that year

so because he wasn't  the first option on his team, he can't be considered a superstar?

lets go back to 96'

la lakers. number one option Shaquille O'neal, number 2/3 options nick van exel/ eddie jones....kobe bench...

again like i said, Dwyane Wade broke out and became a superstar his rookie year

LOL. You act like you're slow...We'll, I dunno if you're acting. Lemme simplify things for you. Dwyane Wade WAS NOT a superstar in his rookie season. Hell, he was barely an all-star caliber player. Carmelo Anthony and LeBron James were the ones considered the future superstar rookies that year, Wade was completely overlooked. Kobe Bryant WAS NOT a superstar in his rookie season. I have no idea where you come up with these ludicrous arguments...:grumpy:

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2006, 01:44:07 PM »
wow do you even watch basketball? espn dedicated a whole thing about the draft class of 2003-2004 where wade melo and bron were all illuminated as superstars, yes melo and bron were hyped more but wade was a star after his rookie season there is no doubt about that. same with kobe (can't beleive you'd argue against this ..."laker fan") everyone was on both of their jocks, kobe killed it in the rookie game, remember the uproar in LA because kobe wasn't dubbed co MVP of the rookie game? remember how everyone was on his jock after the dunk contest , remember how he was treated when del harris would play him off the bench for jones, remember when people in the media started demanding he be started with jones at sg and kobe at sf. yeah again nik please stfu , wade was a superstar after his rookie season , same with kobe. you're tyring to act like they were mike miller or somethin'

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2006, 01:45:22 PM »
wow do you even watch basketball? espn dedicated a whole thing about the draft class of 2003-2004 where wade melo and bron were all illuminated as superstars, yes melo and bron were hyped more but wade was a star after his rookie season there is no doubt about that. same with kobe (can't beleive you'd argue against this ..."laker fan") everyone was on both of their jocks, kobe killed it in the rookie game, remember the uproar in LA because kobe wasn't dubbed co MVP of the rookie game? remember how everyone was on his jock after the dunk contest , remember how he was treated when del harris would play him off the bench for jones, remember when people in the media started demanding he be started with jones at sg and kobe at sf. yeah again nik please stfu , wade was a superstar after his rookie season , same with kobe. you're tyring to act like they were mike miller or somethin'

Please sock yourself in the chin for saying Kobe was a superstar in his rookie season...The end.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2006, 02:04:01 PM »
you are now dubbed a "laker fan"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2006, 02:25:51 PM »
you are now dubbed a "laker fan"

I think you're a little too slow and might be having trouble understanding the definition of a superstar. Smart guy, you can't be a superstar without being an all-star first. Understand yet? And don't get mad because you've been exposed as a Heat fan, takin' that shit out on me... :-*

Go read some Laker books, son...PeACe

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2006, 02:32:28 PM »
so that's the definiton of a superstar huh? care to back that up with some kind of facts supporting that claim or definition. magic johnson wasn't a superstar his first year then?

i don't know how someone could get a shoe contract with adidas their rookie season if they're not a superstar . i don't know how someone could get selected to an olympic team without being some kind of superstar. superstar doesn't mean nba all star NIK. chris paul is an nba superstar bro like it or not

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2006, 02:36:51 PM »
so that's the definiton of a superstar huh? care to back that up with some kind of facts supporting that claim or definition. magic johnson wasn't a superstar his first year then?

i don't know how someone could get a shoe contract with adidas their rookie season if they're not a superstar . i don't know how someone could get selected to an olympic team without being some kind of superstar. superstar doesn't mean nba all star NIK. chris paul is an nba superstar bro like it or not

LMAO! Wow, dude...you need to learn some shit. There are steps you take before becoming a superstar. Not every great player becomes a superstar, LMAOOOO, you're making me die here. There's a star, an all-star, then the greatest achievment, known as superstar status...Unfortunately, you never learned this and probably never will, since you want to believe a rookie Kobe was a superstar...LMAO! PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STFU.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2006, 02:43:48 PM »
again NIK where are these rules set in stone? you're drawing these conclusions from NBA ballerz a fucking 3rd rate basketball video game. where are these rules applied. and if these rules are set in stone then erase michael jordan and magic johnson as superstars in this league after their rookie seasons.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2006, 05:56:34 PM »
again NIK where are these rules set in stone? you're drawing these conclusions from NBA ballerz a fucking 3rd rate basketball video game. where are these rules applied. and if these rules are set in stone then erase michael jordan and magic johnson as superstars in this league after their rookie seasons.

LMAO. I never even played NBA Ballerz and had no clue those were the levels in the game, that just goes to show ya it's something any basketball fan should know. you don't come right in the league and automatically become a superstar...There might be some rare exceptions, but Kobe and Wade definitely never broke those in their rookie season, and neither did Chris Paul...LOL@thinking superstar is not the highest status achieved, which takes time to reach...Anyone who knows the game knows this. ::)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2006, 08:51:36 PM »

LMAO. I never even played NBA Ballerz and had no clue those were the levels in the game, that just goes to show ya it's something any basketball fan should know. you don't come right in the league and automatically become a superstar...There might be some rare exceptions, but Kobe and Wade definitely never broke those in their rookie season, and neither did Chris Paul...LOL@thinking superstar is not the highest status achieved, which takes time to reach...Anyone who knows the game knows this. ::)

1. i've never played the damn game i don't know, i'm still asking where the fuck you're drawing these rules from....again NIK where are these rules set in stone

2. yes you can come in the league and automatically become a star
shaq did it
magic did it
bird did it
vince carter did it
michael jordan did it
lebron did it
hakeem did it
david robinson did it
malone did it
i could go on and on

3. superstar status doesn't necesarily mean you're averaging 30 points 20 rebounds , superstar status means you're BIG, you're a fan favorite you've got clout you've done shit. Dwayne Wade was on an olympic team, kobe bryant stormed all star week end, he heard kobe kobe kobe every city he was in, he landed a major shoe deal, wade helped win a playoff game , was all over espn, magazine covers,  Dwayne Wade was a known name in the sports world his rookie season, Kobe Bryant was a known name in the sports world his rookie season.

4. superstar status isn't the highest level a player attains....hall of fame status is the highest level. Chancey is an NBA superstar....but he's not a hall of famer  :nawty:

Citizen-Y

« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2006, 09:33:46 PM »
LMAO at NIK for being a clown.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2006, 11:09:24 AM »

1. i've never played the damn game i don't know, i'm still asking where the fuck you're drawing these rules from....again NIK where are these rules set in stone

2. yes you can come in the league and automatically become a star
shaq did it
magic did it
bird did it
vince carter did it
michael jordan did it
lebron did it
hakeem did it
david robinson did it
malone did it
i could go on and on

3. superstar status doesn't necesarily mean you're averaging 30 points 20 rebounds , superstar status means you're BIG, you're a fan favorite you've got clout you've done shit. Dwayne Wade was on an olympic team, kobe bryant stormed all star week end, he heard kobe kobe kobe every city he was in, he landed a major shoe deal, wade helped win a playoff game , was all over espn, magazine covers,  Dwayne Wade was a known name in the sports world his rookie season, Kobe Bryant was a known name in the sports world his rookie season.

4. superstar status isn't the highest level a player attains....hall of fame status is the highest level. Chancey is an NBA superstar....but he's not a hall of famer  :nawty:

LMAO! Hall of Famer is a status you recieve AFTER you retire...Dude, seriously, do you just argue cuz it's fun to get schooled? That's the only logical explanation for this. And again, there's a HUGE difference between a star and a superstar.  If you think Kobe was labled an NBA superstar in his rookie saeason, then you are simply an idiot. Nothing is written in stone, dude, it's common logic. If you're willing to quit being stubborn and acknowledge that there's a difference between a superstar and a star, then maybe you're not a total idiot...But I have a feeling you're just gunna keep arguing...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2006, 11:11:20 AM »

If you're not gunna add anything useful, don't post...You're probably confused and have no idea what's going on around you. Do you think Kobe was a superstar in his rookie season?

Citizen-Y

« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2006, 02:31:00 PM »

If you're not gunna add anything useful, don't post...You're probably confused and have no idea what's going on around you. Do you think Kobe was a superstar in his rookie season?

Does your nose squeak when you squeeze it?