Author Topic: "westcoast" unreleased song, produced by dre  (Read 806 times)

So Much Style

"westcoast" unreleased song, produced by dre
« on: November 20, 2001, 02:03:09 PM »
Nik wasnt fucking with us, he really does have this song..he sent it to me , but no im not giving it to any of u, and dont ask him cause he is not handing it out, it sounds like b please 1 kinda with horns and a tight ass bass line and some signiture dre sounds inthe back.... the rappers on it are tight as hell (they are a group called lifestyles they have snoops brother bink and hit dj quiks cuzin and a hook crooner sunny) and this song is sooo fucking tight..i wish dre would have used this beat on somethin of his own... but anyway nik will be releasing his album, and if u buy it u get a bonus disc with this song and a battle cat song...both unreleased..this song makes it worth it for sure...tight as hell..

peace
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
So much style back at it again

Murrow

Re: "westcoast" unreleased song, produced by dre
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2001, 02:36:58 PM »

Nik wasnt fucking with us, he really does have this song..he sent it to me , but no im not giving it to any of u, and dont ask him cause he is not handing it out

Stop tryin to tease everyone like a hoe.  It wasn't necessary to make a post bragging that you have this song.  It's not the end of the world if someone here doesn't have it.

NIK should first prove to us his CD is actually GOOD before we go out on a limb to buy it cause of some Dr. Dre beat.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2001, 02:37:12 PM »

Nik wasnt fucking with us, he really does have this song..he sent it to me , but no im not giving it to any of u, and dont ask him cause he is not handing it out, it sounds like b please 1 kinda with horns and a tight ass bass line and some signiture dre sounds inthe back.... the rappers on it are tight as hell (they are a group called lifestyles they have snoops brother bink and hit dj quiks cuzin and a hook crooner sunny) and this song is sooo fucking tight..i wish dre would have used this beat on somethin of his own... but anyway nik will be releasing his album, and if u buy it u get a bonus disc with this song and a battle cat song...both unreleased..this song makes it worth it for sure...tight as hell..

peace

wtf? u dont want to give it to us, then we dont give a fuck how good this song is,
and why wouldnt u give it to us, we are fans we all deserve to hear it

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2001, 02:40:10 PM »

peace

If you don't want to give out the song..the fuck is the point of this thread??

So Much Style

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2001, 03:33:31 PM »
sorry, i relize that did come out alittle bit fucked up, the point of this is to verify and confirm nik has this, cause i have seen everyone on this board doubting it, so im just confirming...i dont konw ask him for it, but he told me not to tell anyone so im sorry, so fuck you incognito, get a life besides replying every 2 minutes on every thread everyday fag
So much style back at it again

BL7

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2001, 04:05:42 PM »
What's with all the fuckin' fighting?  >:(

Big FC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im really fucking random.. and too swift on my toes to get caught up with you hoes..
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2001, 04:21:06 PM »
me and my homies lord... you know we kick it like everyday...
I ain't a killer but don't push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy - Makaveli, RIP
And when we making n*gga shit always makin a killin, i be hearin you bitches there go the villain.. - MC Ren

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2001, 05:16:34 PM »
yeah that is kinda gay..... people on here all the time be hooking others up with exclusives and yall are gonna be like "yeah we have some dope song but fuck you sorry u cant have it unless u pay me"

where is the love... hell man i get some tight ass joint ill be the first on here to hook poeple up with it... you guys sound like fags....

Mighty Whitey

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2001, 05:40:18 PM »

yeah that is kinda gay..... people on here all the time be hooking others up with exclusives and yall are gonna be like "yeah we have some dope song but fuck you sorry u cant have it unless u pay me"

where is the love... hell man i get some tight ass joint ill be the first on here to hook poeple up with it... you guys sound like fags....

word.
brain damage ever since the day I was born.. drugs what they used to say I was on.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2001, 06:28:47 PM »
Damn Incognitio. Why are u trippin? He didnt do anything, he just wanted to tell ya'll that this song actually DOES exist, thats all, he wasnt bragging, and I just want you all to know that I'm not doing this for money, or to sell, it's because I know that if I add this Bonus disc A LOT more people will buy my CD, and if a LOT more people buy my CD they will recognize my talent, and thats all I want from people. Just to listen to what I have in store, and this will help them listen...Peace

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2001, 02:38:45 AM »
i have this song no big deal!!!!!!!!! u can find it anywhere!
the first lyrics of the song go like this:
"one, two, three, into the four,
snoop doggy dogg and dr. dre at ya door...."
or somethin like that, it is a good song but i doubt if it would ever blow up

Pimplegionär

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2001, 04:09:21 AM »
to now i know:

damn, that`s real fucked up !
u want to get famous trough someone else,
I guess you add on your cd " featuring dr. dre " or what ???
make yourselve a name through freestyle battles and prove that u got real skills.
you have to realize : those who buy your cd just to get " westcoast " or any unreleased shit you add, give a fuck about you they just want those tracks.
If you wannabe a rapper keep it real and prove your skillz !!!!!
And get yourselve a name through yourselve not through dr. dre.
Westcoast4ever

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2001, 05:53:53 AM »
ITS GOTTA BE SAID ITS FUCKED UP THAT UR DOIN THIS, IM REAL DISSAPOINTED IN YOU

BUT I CAN GUARENTEE THIS WILL GET LEAKED SOON - SUMONE WILL HAVE IT AND IT WILL GET HEARD

PEOPLE ON HERE ARE ALL TRY 2 BRING EACH OTHA EXCLUSIVES WHERE POSSIBLE  AND U ARE IN EFFECT, TRYING TO BE DIFFERENT

NIK - "ANY EXCLUSIVES I GET MUST B PAID FOR!!"

***WOAH SHIT - DIDNT KNOW EXCLUSIVES HAD BEEN PRIVATISED!  ;D***

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Murrow

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2001, 07:03:30 AM »

so fuck you incognito, get a life besides replying every 2 minutes on every thread everyday fag

BITCH:  You have NO friends cause your a lying fucker Narrarator, so suck a dick and never talk again you 10 year old bitch.  

I wasn't trippin, LoL, there are other people here who are kinda pissed too...not just me.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2001, 07:57:14 AM »
You guys aren't understanding the point! Damn man...

I want to be heard, and to be heard I cant just release my CD on this board and on the interenet, because people dont give a fuck about Net-Rappers...There are millions of them...If I just release my CD how it is, only about 5 people from the board will buy it, because we all know how you WCC Board Affiliatez don't support affiliate projects (*Ahem* DOCB, Tha Shiznit, etc)...Now I want to be heard, I want people to listen to what I say, and how can I do this? How can I get more than 5 people to buy my album? It's very simple, all I have to do is give away a free copy of a Dre produced track never heard before along with my CD on a bonus disc so MUCH MORE people will listen to me...I'm not selling this "West Coast" track, I'm giving it away...It doesnt come on the same CD, it will come on a Bonus disc in the same package you get in the mail, and I'm thinking of making this a limited time offer...If you dont think this is a good idea, and dont want to support my music that I put hard work into fine, but I know this will get A LOT more peoples attention and will get more people listening to what I have in store for you all...

Thanks you, peace