Author Topic: Suge Knight: "Snoop Is A Rat"  (Read 1518 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Suge Knight: "Snoop Is A Rat"
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2006, 12:58:33 PM »
After being busted at a Burbank Airport, its no surprise that they got a search warrant after learning Snoop would be back in Burbank performing on Jay Leno....

Them Burbank officers are no joke... Although its located near L.A. & L.A. County, Burbank is its own little city and they don't take too kindly to anybody they think might be fouling up their area.

I got pulled over one night in Burbank just a few days after someone from the neighborhood I live in shot a Burbank officer (which of course led to a huge crackdown which included RICO indictments). The fact that I live in that neighborhood and am hispanic didn't sit too well with them. My car was thoroughly searched and I had to sit on a damn sidewalk as they even made me take off my shoes and socks to see if I was hiding anything... Running my name in the system didn't satisfy them. I heard them call that shit in twice... If they could have found something on me they would have taken my ass in right then and there... lol.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Quadruple OG

« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2006, 03:16:52 PM »
suge might be right but he cannot say 4 sure that snoop is no snitch. and so what he keep getting off, he got money and he got whites behind him. he worth more outside then in jail. when suge went to jail he had nothing. pac snoop and dre gone. nobody cared if he was in jail or not. and suge is just a hater and been one for 10 plus years. suge think snoop is snitching, he don't have proof so whateva he say is just opionion and his opinion means nothing

exactly

i mean whats his accomplishments....

Off the top of my head...

- helped launch the solo careers of Snoop and Dre, as well as make Lady of Rage, Nate Dogg, and Warren G household names (at least in the mid-90's)
- bailed Pac out of jail and released the greatest rap double cd and greatest rap concept album
- give out thanksgiving turkey's to needy families in Compton
- hold annual Mother's Day celebrations and helped reuinite kids with fathers that are serving time on Fathers Day
- stood up for the west coast  and rap music in general and defended it to critics
- single handedly sonned New York with his "Source Award" speach
- made Crooked I, Eastwood, and Spider Loc relevant to the public (if they were never on Death Row, they'd still wouldn't be very well known)
- hung Vanilla Ice off of a balcony
- first hip-hopmogul to own and operated his own club
- be the first hip-hop "mogul" to own his own masters (not to mention the rights to SEVERAL classic albums)
- bring in $100 million per year from 94-96
- singlehandedly saved Interscope
- helped start some record company that the first SEVEN ALBUMS ARE CERTIFIED WEST COAST CLASSICS (Chronic, Doggystyle, Above the Rim, Murder Was the Case, Dogg Food, All Eyez on Me, Makaveli) and executive produced another classic (DJ Quik's "Safe + Sound") which if it weren't for a fucked up label situation could have dropped on his label

and most importantly, he reshaped the history of Hip-Hop by freeing Dr. Dre and the D.O.C from their contracts so they could help him do all this

You must have been born in 1998 because he has a shitload of accomplishments whether you want to admit it or not

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2006, 04:03:54 PM »
^ you've got a good point...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2006, 06:01:34 PM »
Don't listen to Suge, he just playing off people's ignorance to the jail system.

Suge went to jail for violating his parole. From the time he graduated from college and went to jail (after 2pacs death) he didnt go to prison. He got arrested, posted bail and got out. And if you remember, Suge was charged for a long time and finally went to jail months afterwards.. So its not like he went to jail immediately. Remember he signed the judge's daughter, which lead to the judge having to step down and delayed the trial. The thing that ultimately put Suge in jail was the videotape evidence.

Snoop is in the same situation now. He has a bunch of court dates coming out. Since his crimes aren't as easy to prosecute because he has 'decent' defenses for them he might not see jail time.

cheech

« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2006, 10:39:53 AM »
suge might be right but he cannot say 4 sure that snoop is no snitch. and so what he keep getting off, he got money and he got whites behind him. he worth more outside then in jail. when suge went to jail he had nothing. pac snoop and dre gone. nobody cared if he was in jail or not. and suge is just a hater and been one for 10 plus years. suge think snoop is snitching, he don't have proof so whateva he say is just opionion and his opinion means nothing

exactly

- helped launch the solo careers of Snoop and Dre, as well as make Lady of Rage, Nate Dogg, and Warren G household names (at least in the mid-90's)
- bailed Pac out of jail and released the greatest rap double cd and greatest rap concept album
- hold annual Mother's Day celebrations and helped reuinite kids with fathers that are serving time on Fathers Day
- stood up for the west coast  and rap music in general and defended it to critics
- made Crooked I, Eastwood, and Spider Loc relevant to the public (if they were never on Death Row, they'd still wouldn't be very well known)
- be the first hip-hop "mogul" to own his own masters (not to mention the rights to SEVERAL classic albums)
- helped start some record company that the first SEVEN ALBUMS ARE CERTIFIED WEST COAST CLASSICS (Chronic, Doggystyle, Above the Rim, Murder Was the Case, Dogg Food, All Eyez on Me, Makaveli) and executive produced another classic (DJ Quik's "Safe + Sound") which if it weren't for a fucked up label situation could have dropped on his label

and most importantly, he reshaped the history of Hip-Hop by freeing Dr. Dre and the D.O.C from their contracts so they could help him do all this

You must have been born in 1998 because he has a shitload of accomplishments whether you want to admit it or not

SUGE KNIGHT iz tha only real nigga in tha buizness. all them other producers r Houseniggaz,
snoop dre 50 game all them niggaz workin 4 tha crackas! and FUcK EMINEM!

dexter

« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2006, 12:02:23 PM »
snoop cant fucc wit suge knight, if u ever saw true hollywood storys about snoop, snoop aint noo gangsta..when dude was sign to deathrow some crip dude was lookin for snoop n wanted to kill his ass..Snoop would call nate dogg crying scared for his life, str8 from nate doggs mouth he said that shit, suge hired his scary ass some bodyguards 2 protect his ass, n thats how he caught the murder case, n suge bail dis dude out of jail n paid his lawyer fee something like 4million dollars..If somebody bail me out of jail ona murder case id b 100% loyal to the dude, but snoop is a str8 bitch..
Fool

dexter

« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2006, 12:07:51 PM »
I think they are trying to take down Snoop becuase he dissed the Govenor and Snoop is more respected and liked in Cali and the damn Governor is.
true

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2006, 12:13:25 PM »
^ you've got a good point...
very good point............

dexter

« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2006, 12:16:11 PM »

Doesnt matter who he is Coke, Weed, Gunz. shit my ass or anyone else would be busted Suge hit a parking attendent and they had no proof Suge got a violation tell me that shit aint funny style

you sound like Bill "O'Reailly, c'mon man!

Ironic coming from someone who thinks this is a consipracy against Snoop Dogg concocted by the California Government
how the fuck would I know?  I just threw it out there...Its not like Snoop was running around waiving his chronic and guns in the air....He came out to the parking lot and the pigs were already there waiting for him with a search warrant....Its obvious someone is trying to bring him down, isnt it?
TRUE

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2006, 12:27:59 PM »

exactly

SUGE KNIGHT iz tha only real nigga in tha buizness. all them other producers r Houseniggaz,
snoop dre 50 game all them niggaz workin 4 tha crackas! and FUcK EMINEM!

wtf you talking about? 99.9% of suge's accomplishments were under the interscope umbrella.

It looks like Jimmy Iovine dumped Suge and kept Dre and 2pac..

cheech

« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2006, 01:16:03 PM »
suge wazn´t workin 4 jimmy they were partnaz,
dre and them rest of them muthafuckaz r workin 4 them, why tha feds took DR out and not them other record labels, cuz they white owned