Author Topic: Suge Knight: "Snoop Is A Rat"  (Read 1524 times)

mrtonguetwista

Suge Knight: "Snoop Is A Rat"
« on: November 30, 2006, 05:25:16 AM »
November 30, 2006 -- SUGE Knight, the founder of Death Row Records, has an explanation for how his archenemy Snoop Dogg keeps avoiding jail, despite his numerous arrests for drugs and gun possession.

"Snoop is a rat. He's a police informer. This is the only guy who never goes to jail no matter what. I don't like rats," Knight told Page Six exclusively yesterday.

The latest arrest for Snoop Dogg (real name Calvin Broadus) came Tuesday after he taped his performance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno." Cops who pulled over his vehicle say they found cocaine, marijuana and a gun.

On Nov. 2, Dogg was arrested at the airport in Santa Ana, Calif., with a collapsible baton and was charged with possession of a deadly weapon. On Oct. 26, he was nabbed at the Burbank airport with a gun and a controlled substance.

Dogg might be paranoid about his safety because he is afraid of Knight, especially after trashing the scary record mogul in a cover story in the new Rolling Stone.

Snoop claims Knight threatened his life while Knight was serving five years in jail. And Knight has always been one of the names that comes up in the investigation of the 1996 murder of Tupac Shakur.

"I stepped to him [four years ago] at the BET Awards with my n--s, and he [Knight] was more scared than a mother[bleep]er," Snoop brags to Rolling Stone. "That was the scenario when n--s knew the balance had shifted. That's when everybody felt like the floodgates was open on Suge. Snoop dissed him in public, and he didn't do nothing."

When mono-named writer Touré asks Snoop if he is afraid of reprisals, he replies, "[Bleep] nah . . . Never was afraid of him. I was afraid I was gonna have to kill him. That's what I was afraid of."

Knight, a 6-foot-4 behemoth who played football for the University of Nevada-Las Vegas, told us: "I don't have to go around and convince people I'm tough. The only being I fear is God. Snoop has never been in a real fight. When there's trouble, he runs to the police. He throws up and starts crying."

Digital Pimpin'

Re: Suge Knight: "Snoop Is A Rat"
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 05:33:01 AM »
Suge's got a point.....Snoop's always managed to stay out of jail over the years, except that incident in the UK this year.

Don't think Snoop's been telling on peeps tho - prolly just very lucky.

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2006, 05:47:08 AM »
You got the original link there man??

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2006, 06:26:04 AM »
nobody is that lucky. in reality the nigga would be in jail but the nigga aint. there can only be one reason...he a rat!. as for Suge...his best friends pops is the Compton Police and he keeps hiring off duty cops. No real nigga fucks with the police so fuck Suge Knight.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2006, 07:56:20 AM »
And Knight has always been one of the names that comes up in the investigation of the 1996 murder of Tupac Shakur.

No wonder. After all, he was driving the car Pac got shot in.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!

~Loyalty Is Everything~

d-nice

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2006, 08:36:21 AM »
I thought these 2 squashed they beef at the Western Conference?  ;)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2006, 08:57:02 AM »
"Snoop is a rat. He's a police informer. This is the only guy who never goes to jail no matter what. I don't like rats," Knight told When there's trouble, he runs to the police. He throws up and starts crying."

:laugh:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Chief

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2006, 09:09:25 AM »
LOL snoop soundin like soemthing game would say "nah . . . Never was afraid of him. I was afraid I was gonna have to kill him. That's what I was afraid of."

LMFAO

raphead2001

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2006, 10:12:24 AM »
suge might be right but he cannot say 4 sure that snoop is no snitch. and so what he keep getting off, he got money and he got whites behind him. he worth more outside then in jail. when suge went to jail he had nothing. pac snoop and dre gone. nobody cared if he was in jail or not. and suge is just a hater and been one for 10 plus years. suge think snoop is snitching, he don't have proof so whateva he say is just opionion and his opinion means nothing

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2006, 11:50:51 AM »
Suge's got a point.....Snoop's always managed to stay out of jail over the years

yeah he has. what happened to snoop & suge bein buddies? did snoop kill the new found friendship for more promo?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

cheech

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2006, 12:42:15 PM »
haha funny shit! t all them muthafukaz dissin Suge
why u aint tellin dude face 2 face, suge´z a real nigga thiz man aint no joke
I remeber when snoop and hiz whole bitch azz set wuz scared.
game wuz tellin he would kill suge, remember tha pictures on tha paris hilton party
don´t talk! do it if you got balls!

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2006, 01:29:54 PM »
Knight, a 6-foot-4 behemoth
lol thats a fucking understatment

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2006, 01:33:34 PM »
haha funny shit! t all them muthafukaz dissin Suge
why u aint tellin dude face 2 face, suge´z a real nigga thiz man aint no joke
I remeber when snoop and hiz whole bitch azz set wuz scared.
game wuz tellin he would kill suge, remember tha pictures on tha paris hilton party
don´t talk! do it if you got balls!

fo real

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2006, 01:52:41 PM »
You got the original link there man??
lmao@ asking for a link...man