Author Topic: Zelda: Twilight Princess  (Read 876 times)

E. J. Rizo

Zelda: Twilight Princess
« on: December 04, 2006, 07:49:26 AM »
i cant believe no one has been talking about this on here....

:o

damn have i been waiting for this game....

went back to regular graphics... and looks to be better than even Ocarina of Time... which is a hard task to do.... so far i LOVE this game.... and the control works seemless with the system... great game...

i have just got my green suit and got to the first dungeon... but so far this shit is on some classic Ocarina of Time shit....  :o

and before you say i havent done much in the game yet since i just got my green suit and barely on the first dungeon... it take quite a while before you even get to this point....

so i have a good idea of how the game is...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Zelda: Twilight Princess
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 11:35:29 AM »
 :o  :o  :o   

That's the only way I can describe this game

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2006, 08:03:34 AM »
i heard the bosses are way too easy

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2006, 08:09:13 AM »

I heard this is meant to be harder than master quest >_>!!!!!

Btw what's the defenition of 'regular graphics'?? This is meant to be the second game i'm going to play (First being Wii sports), well played getting that far E.J, keep at it.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2006, 09:07:29 AM »

I heard this is meant to be harder than master quest >_>!!!!!

Btw what's the defenition of 'regular graphics'?? This is meant to be the second game i'm going to play (First being Wii sports), well played getting that far E.J, keep at it.
well if you ever played "The Wind Waker" for game cube it was a cell shaded game... very cool look but very cartoonish.... they went back to a more normal but very well looking game....

check some screen shots...

here is Ocarina of Time for the N64 . . .

this is Wind Waker for the Gamecube. . .

this is Twilight Princess for The Wii. . .

thats what i ment as far as them going back to regular graphics... from the ocarina of time to windwaker to twilight princess... this new game Looks amazing... when u acctually play it the graphics look really really good.

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2006, 09:31:05 AM »
i hated the wind waker graphics, stoped me from playing the game much..

I loved Ocarina of Time, imo the best of the zelda series... Although i havent got my hands on a wii yet :P

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2006, 01:28:34 PM »
Oh no I got you all good homie just meant in a way there's never been anything as normal in the gaming industry lol, yeah I've played wind waker, seemed alright to me...Never could complete master quest in the end, right now i'm going through Ocarina of time again. Btw that first screenshot looks EXTREMELY weird, as if pasted some parts of the forest together :s.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2006, 02:34:27 PM »
i hated the wind waker graphics, stoped me from playing the game much..

I loved Ocarina of Time, imo the best of the zelda series... Although i havent got my hands on a wii yet :P

seen, i hate that cartoon shit for zelda.

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2006, 10:06:19 PM »
i usually dont post here...usually i just read and shit....but i just had to respont to this post. i am a big big zelda fan and i LOVED this game but to compare it to the arguably greatest game of all time is real unfair. the graphics of course are better because its on the wii and the gameplay blends in with the game nicely like the other poster said but ocarina of time was real innovative. it had so many sidequests so many mini games that u could play for hours without advancing in the main quest. u could just have fun. this game i think is straight to the point and it is pretty easy for the most part. ive played it for 40 hours and im not done yet which is real good. the bosses are easy but its figuring out how to beat them thats hard. i really really like the game but i just dont like the comparison to ocarina of time. this game has more character development . its a much deeper story. thats just my opinion though. im not trying to put off anyone thts going to get it. it is worth ur money and more. compare it to any other game and its a classic, but not to ocarina of time.

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2006, 06:28:11 AM »
cant wait to play it... ocarina of time is my favorite game ever

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2006, 07:45:10 AM »
cant wait to play it... ocarina of time is my favorite game ever

I pulled out my 64 and played it last night..i havent played it in years. It reminded me so much of back in the days since i dint play it in like8 years. I had full of flashbacks of stuff that was happening back in tha days.
Next thing you know im pissed so i turned it off.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2006, 06:09:46 PM »
im abotu half wayl, jus got the master sword, the game is sick as fuck and it has just as many if not more side quests and minigames as ocarina of time, its a better game IMO.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2006, 02:09:15 AM »

14 hours to zelda!  :D

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2006, 04:48:11 AM »
this game is the shit!!!!! :o :o :o

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2006, 04:49:16 AM »
yeah its dope.. and very dope looking..

i've just been turned into the wolf.. waiting till i got more time to have another straight couple hour run at it..