wii wii
« on: December 12, 2006, 11:36:05 PM »
is there gona be a football game for it

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: wii wii
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 12:08:22 AM »
i remember seeing a vid of Madden 07 for Wii so yeah i'm pretty sure there is/or will be a football game for it.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 12:42:07 AM »
soccer! ;)

pro evo is coming for it..

and yeah madden is out already.. and supposedly more fun that 360/ps3 versions check gametrailers.com for a video review

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 02:15:46 AM »
yea theres also a arcade football/soccer game Mario strikers charged coming out in 07

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2006, 10:08:41 AM »
soccer! ;)

pro evo is coming for it..

and yeah madden is out already.. and supposedly more fun that 360/ps3 versions check gametrailers.com for a video review

that would be crazy, pro for the wii. Think about the posibilties  ;D

swangin and bangin

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2006, 10:57:40 AM »
I wanna get the wii cause it look like fun but ery body keeps tellin me to buy the ps3. They say "why waste money on a shitty system when you can have the best"
So I dunno

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2006, 11:19:54 AM »
You realize this is a west coast hip-hop board, correct? If you say football, most people will think you're talking about Madden. If you say soccer, EVERYONE will understand...PeACe

swangin and bangin

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2006, 11:33:36 AM »
I'm talkin about football.
The one with shoulder pads, helmet, thigh pads, knee pads, tail pads, gurdels, mouthpeice, chinstrap, and shit

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2006, 11:38:55 AM »

Seer what are you talking about you should have pro evo 6 already, either for the ps2 or xbox  ;D.

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2006, 12:08:20 PM »

haha well i've got an xbox.. but i'll wait for the wii verson.. ;)

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2006, 12:26:28 PM »
I wanna get the wii cause it look like fun but ery body keeps tellin me to buy the ps3. They say "why waste money on a shitty system when you can have the best"
So I dunno

you should prolly listen to everyone else.  its obvious youre totally incapable of making these kinds of decisions anyway

-KIDRENEGADE-

Sparegeez

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2006, 03:01:37 PM »
So I dunno

you should prolly listen to everyone else.  its obvious youre totally incapable of making these kinds of decisions anyway

He's just talking general shit for posts. Look at his recent posts.

Anyways I heard the Wii is fun but I don't know if I'm able to enjoy it with them graphics I've been seeing. Have you seen Madden? It looks fucking horrible.

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2006, 03:09:49 PM »

best advice is try one.. dunno what to say..

*should* graphics make a game better?

like i said.. gametrailers reviews said the wii madden is the best fun.. even if its not the best looking..

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2006, 08:29:41 PM »
So I dunno

They're right.  Why waste your money on a shitty system when you can have the best?  I agree with them. 

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2006, 05:43:11 AM »
graphics dont really matter to me that much
gameplay is way more important