Author Topic: wait i dont get it, wasnt e crazy like a cool ass cat? now hes a faggot...????  (Read 320 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
g spot whats really good?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NNhAYzVwDM4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/NNhAYzVwDM4</a>

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Sikotic™

He's still cool in my book. Someone posts a picture of his Halloween costume that he openly posted up on his Myspace, and people are acting like he was hiding it and got exposed or somethin'.

The whole situation and people's reactions is comedy though.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 11:18:17 PM by Sikotic - VOTE FOR THE 06 DubCC AWARDS!!!!!!!! »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
so that was him... :-X...homie cant explain that one cuz
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

BIGG-A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "DIPPIN AN WE ROLLIN... AND WE SMOKIN ON THAT GOOD
lost me on that.
BIGG-A
         EMPIRE RECORDINGS
               WISCONSIN

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i thought seer said he's gonna ban e crazy?

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
He's still cool in my book. Someone posts a picture of his Halloween costume that he openly posted up on his Myspace, and people are acting like he was hiding it and got exposed or somethin'.

who dresses as a fag for halloween>>>????

would you?

c'mon, lol

Skindiana bon3z

LOL, who cares? wtf...seer's gonna ban him cause of a pic y'all hatin' on? I was The Game for halloween and I'm not even black...u gonna ban me now? geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez....quit hatin'

It is a funny pic tho  ;D

Chief

^man how the fuck is dressing like game a halloween costume?

i hope you didnt dress like doja  :D

rik

LOL, who cares? wtf...seer's gonna ban him cause of a pic y'all hatin' on? I was The Game for halloween and I'm not even black...u gonna ban me now? geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez....quit hatin'

You're a fuckin' idiot. How the fuck does someone make a Game costume?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 01:55:08 PM by Daddy Fat Sax - The Rookie Of The Year »

Sikotic™

would you?

c'mon, lol
Around here, a lot of goofy muthafuckas dress like that. Yes, it's fuckin gay, no disputing that. E Crazy dressed as one of those idiots on Halloween as a joke. It's not like he's dressing like that daily. To me, it's funny. Maybe because I'm secure with my man hood. Whether I would dress like that or not for one day on Halloween doesn't change shit about me
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

"THE" MoSav

would you?

c'mon, lol
Around here, a lot of goofy muthafuckas dress like that. Yes, it's fuckin gay, no disputing that. E Crazy dressed as one of those idiots on Halloween as a joke. It's not like he's dressing like that daily. To me, it's funny. Maybe because I'm secure with my man hood. Whether I would dress like that or not for one day on Halloween doesn't change shit about me

real talk

The Best of 3 Worlds

Skindiana bon3z

I'll teach you homo....u get a G-Unot T-shirt, wear a Cincinatti or LA hat...or Pittsburgh...either one I don't give a fucc...wear some dickies, hurricanes...paint an LA symbol on ur face and voila....u gotta have an imagination Son

ecrazy

would you?

c'mon, lol

real talk
thats a wrap....The End

JEWBACCA

• Lil Geezy
  • OY

I'll teach you homo....u get a G-Unot T-shirt, wear a Cincinatti or LA hat...or Pittsburgh...either one I don't give a fucc...wear some dickies, hurricanes...paint an LA symbol on ur face and voila....u gotta have an imagination Son
Your mom must've been on some serious crystal meth when she had your pussy ass