Author Topic: future of aftermath - thread 5- DETOX & DR. DRE  (Read 1582 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: future of aftermath - thread 5- DETOX & DR. DRE
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2007, 10:09:37 AM »
what is it about the past that upsets you people so much? fuck.

because its old news, just cos you havent been on the forum in 6 years doesnt mean you gotta up all the old threads...

1) He didn't up this thread.
2) I for one am glad it was upped because Mellowman is a joke. 
lol at Mellowman being a joke ...

Please prove me wrong.  PLEASE.  The guy rarely says anything specific, and when he does, it never comes to fruition.  I know it's a cool fantasy to believe that you're conversing with one of Dre's right hand men, but this guy is a joke.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2007, 10:10:38 AM »
my bad jrome, plus jk does mean just kidding right?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2007, 10:14:13 AM »
my bad jrome, plus jk does mean just kidding right?

It's all good.  I'm just stating the facts.

wcsoldier

« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2007, 10:16:28 AM »

because its old news, just cos you havent been on the forum in 6 years doesnt mean you gotta up all the old threads...

Please prove me wrong.  PLEASE.  The guy rarely says anything specific, and when he does, it never comes to fruition.  I know it's a cool fantasy to believe that you're conversing with one of Dre's right hand men, but this guy is a joke.
When the D.O.C , Snoop are asked about Dre or Detox, do they say something specific or something we didn't know ? no, are they joke ? no.... Detox is a mystery for years.. Dre won't allow somebody talk about it..

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2007, 10:25:19 AM »
THIS IS WHAT DR. DRE SHOULD DO ON DETOX --10 Things

1. Have Eminem & 50 Cent on 1 track or two G-Unit etc
2. Add Kokane on a track
3. The Dogg Pound (Daz & Kurupt)
4. Snoop Dogg of Course on 2 tracks
5. DJ Quik and Dr. Dre on a track
6. Bring Back King Tee and Xzibit on a track
7. The Aftermath Staff of course Bishop Lamont etc
8. What Happen To Sam Sneed?  Get Him on one track
9. Get with C-Bo and Yukmouth and E-40 etc
10. Put a 2pac Unreleased on there

Pioneer Kokane and Detroit's Mix-Tape King, DJ Butter

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2007, 10:30:59 AM »

When the D.O.C , Snoop are asked about Dre or Detox, do they say something specific or something we didn't know ? no, are they joke ? no.... Detox is a mystery for years.. Dre won't allow somebody talk about it..

Are Snoop and DOC allegedly posting on the internet under an alias?  Fuck no, they're being interviewed - we KNOW it's them.  You've got some dude that's posting on here claiming to be a part of Dre's camp - engineer, producer, lab rat, whatever.  Not only does he not give his actual identity, but he doesn't disclose any info that I myself couldn't conjure up with as much accuracy.  Review his earlier post in this thread alone, it's pure comedy.

He writes out part of a verse that he says is used on Detox.  Well I can post up a verse on that level and claim it was rapped on Detox as well.  He says "In 3 years from now, Dre will be solely focusing on movies, the movie division of Aftermath"  Well that statement was made in 01, and 04 has come and gone and I've yet to see anything else eluding to that statement.  He says Dre is gonna remix all of his old catalog to format for 5.1.  He says he's doing Doggystyle 2.  You guys happily eat this shit up?  WHERE'S THE FUCKING PROOF?

Take Meech Wells for example.  He posts on here all the time.  You know how I know he's legit?  Because he shares audio, plugs his up and coming beats / artists.  Talks about how his mother was an r&b singer.  Shit that I guarantee you nobody on here knows.  Shit he says is actually happening.  All this bullshit that mellowman posts is so vague and general that anybody with a good appreciation for Dre could write.  And again, when he does decide to say something specific, its never accurate.

We Fly High

« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2007, 12:22:26 PM »
preach!!

and LMAO at leroys brown tracklist for Detox.. Cbo, Yukmouth, E40 ? Please.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2007, 01:59:56 PM »
Again, I gotta agree with Jome on this one.  Mellowman is just some semi-intelligent dude who knows how to write a lot of hot air, and who has waaaay too much time on his hands.

I keep telling myself that one day, I'm going to make a post as some old ass washed up westcoast rapper like MC Ren and watch all the people fall for it.

"Yo yo, MC Ren here niggas.  I just want to tell y'all to be on the lookout.  I can't tell y'all niggas what, but just be on the lookout for it.  Y'all know when it drops!!!"

And then watch everybody start speculating, "Oh Ren's gonna be on Detox!"  "Nah, Ren's got a new lp coming out!"  Etc.

smh
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

BulgarianRapper

• Lil Geezy
  • Бира.
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2007, 02:07:38 AM »
[size=16]I hope Dre's on Detox.[/size]