Author Topic: Kurupt's a Busta  (Read 1042 times)

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
Re: Kurupt's a Busta
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2007, 07:27:11 PM »
We're still waiting for the pics of the dimepieces you fucced :D
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Layeth THe Smacketh Down

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2007, 08:31:54 PM »
Why  should anybody here give a fuck  who Kurupt marries?

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2007, 09:23:56 PM »
maybe he is a busta.....but what does this have to do with gail gotti?

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2007, 09:28:22 PM »
You cats really dont get it do you?  Kurupt is a busta.  Sure any women can cheat on you, but Kurupt picks the ones with almost 100 percent chance of cheating on him.  For example, when Kurupt was engaged to Foxy I was like what?  For sure she is gonna cheat on him (which she did with DMX).  Foxy is a ho.  If ya'll dont know the difference between a ho and a good woman than yall are the fools not me.  I wouldnt get engaged to a chick that raps about sucking cock and fuking for money... Would ya'll????
How DO You KNow Stupid!! Your Basing YOu Shit On Looks, You Fucken Retard!! Fucken Pendejo!! Just Shut The Fuck Up and Get The Fuck Out The Forums Bitch!! You Making Yourself Look Like A Fucken Dumb Ass! makes me Think Twice About The Girl You Chose!!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Al Bundy

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2007, 03:03:03 AM »
this dumbass kid tried acting cool in front of everyone and got clowned on. take the L like ras kass gettin swerved on and get the fuck off the forums

xquistqban

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2007, 06:25:35 AM »
I was just spittin game for the kids in this forum. 8)

d-nice

« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2007, 07:23:38 AM »
I was just spittin game for the kids in this forum. 8)

Thanks man. Don't forget rap chicks and video hoes are not the only ones that cheat. And if ya game aint tight on ya wife she might trade ya in and get a newer model.  ;) Worry about your own backyard before knockin on the neighbor's door (something a ol' pimp told me back in the day).

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2007, 08:05:19 AM »
Aesop was a pimp? worrrd.-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2007, 11:12:24 AM »
Kurupt's my fav mc of all time, but personally he is a busta.  He alway raps about being a pimp, and now he's enganged to gail gotti??? I mean she looks alright but Kurupt can do better than that.  I'm just an average 5 ft 9 cat from Miami and I pull in better looking ho's than that.  I've been married for 1 year now so i am retired, but damn kurupt needs to bring in more heat (better looking) than gail gotti.  I mean Kurupt is immature.  First, he was engaged to Foxy (We all know she aint wifey material... Shes one night material).  Next, Natina Reed (Yeah she was cute and seemes nice... I give him props for her... Now, Gail Gotti (she aint worth a dime). Gail is above average looking, but a "Pimp Rap Star" needs to do better.  I'm just not feelin he for wifey material.  An average looking cat like me used to go clubbing and get the finest bitches... I married a great girl and I am happy as hell, but if I had to go back in the singles game, I could get better looking ho's than these rap suckas.  I mean even Snoop, Shante, aint even that pretty.  A real player seperates the real from the fake.  I would have fu**ed Foxy and dumped her (She is an immature skank.)  Gail Gotti... I'd f**k her if I was drunk just to get one more knoch on my belt.  A real playa f**ks bitches and marries a good women (Who is good looking and is wifey material).  This leads me to believe that Kurupt is a Busta and not a pimp... You a multiplatinum rap legend and you end up married to Gail Gotti?  NAh, thats weak... Kurupt needs to get pimped slapped.  Imma post some pictures of me and ho's ten times finner than Gail, and I'm just an average Cat...  I used to f**k average looking chicks , like gail gotti, everyday and this sucka marries her...  I betchu they dont last more than 2 years... Kurupt will get bored of this chick...  I aint hating im just being real.

lol who cares, ur spent that much time to argue bout a rapper gettin married, lol i doubt ur married n i doubt ur even an adult and if you are i feel very sad for you.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2007, 02:39:34 PM »