Author Topic: Ohio st vs Florida  (Read 442 times)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: Ohio st vs Florida
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2007, 08:54:51 PM »
hahaha so much for Real American's smash mouth football
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Jakubs

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2007, 09:22:31 PM »
This game was pathetic. I find it hard to believe that the early loss of Ginn Jr. made that much of a difference on Smith's game. He couldn't do anything all day. Props to the Florida defense for keeping the pressure on Smith and their secondary for not giving him any easy throws. This was the last thing I expected from this game, but congrats to Florida. Ohio St. embarassed themselves. Nice call Real American! ;)
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2007, 09:49:43 PM »
Fuck off.

Jakubs

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2007, 09:53:37 PM »
Fuck off.

Relax bro, I was just joking around. I don't think anybody expected that outcome. Hell, I sure didn't. Have a prop!
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2007, 11:49:39 PM »
i'm glad i didn't bet on this game

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2007, 12:06:22 AM »
what ya'll niggas know about florida told ya'll niggas. like i said ohio is overated and the florda defense is the best in the country
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

t.c.o.p.

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2007, 12:29:59 AM »
this game was wack as fuck...i thought ohio would win, but i did like florida more...but at the end of the day, this game was just not fun to watch, im just hap;py i gotta see my usc beat michigan and of course it was great being able to watch the boise game, im just kinda dissapointed that the bowl games ended this way!
- kemp>mj

WestCoasta

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2007, 12:55:03 AM »
didn't see the game but I saw highlights, I'm glad Florida won

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2007, 05:10:38 AM »
hahhaha..good game for florida
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2007, 06:02:42 AM »
Wat a laugh......wat was the final score?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2007, 12:03:56 PM »
what ya'll niggas know about florida told ya'll niggas. like i said ohio is overated and the florda defense is the best in the country

first off. Great game by FLA! But saying Ohio State is overrated is 100 % CRAP! They had 50 days off, thats not what you want when you are the best team in the nation, gave FLA way to much time to preapare. And anybody that doesnt think Ted Ginn Jr getting hurt, DIDNT SCREW UP EVERYTHING, is a complete idiot. You could see on that first return the impact he was gonna have him. Without him there was no Downfield threat therefore Florida could just peel there ears back. They played 1 bad game ALL YEAR, just like FLA did vs Auburn and lost. To say overrated is OBSURD...They got handed there assses without there #1 playmaker on offense..Congreats to FLA either way, they were ready to play and Oh State wasnt...
« Last Edit: January 09, 2007, 12:06:15 PM by "THE" MoSav »

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2007, 12:26:05 PM »

first off. Great game by FLA! But saying Ohio State is overrated is 100 % CRAP! They had 50 days off, thats not what you want when you are the best team in the nation, gave FLA way to much time to preapare. And anybody that doesnt think Ted Ginn Jr getting hurt, DIDNT SCREW UP EVERYTHING, is a complete idiot. You could see on that first return the impact he was gonna have him. Without him there was no Downfield threat therefore Florida could just peel there ears back. They played 1 bad game ALL YEAR, just like FLA did vs Auburn and lost. To say overrated is OBSURD...They got handed there assses without there #1 playmaker on offense..Congreats to FLA either way, they were ready to play and Oh State wasnt...
Defense wins championships my friend

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2007, 12:27:48 PM »

Defense wins championships my friend

REALLY  ::)
But Floridas defense would NOT have looked that good with Ginn on the field, did u see Mich vs Oh State?
And i gave Fla all the credit in the world, great defense that is very fast. very surprised to see Oh States defense play like they did. They had a great defense all year too..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2007, 12:43:00 PM »

Everything you just said besides Ginn getting hurt was in my original post. Basically the entire game (besides the injury) went exactly the way i knew it would go.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2007, 12:54:37 PM »
i would just like to add that the game was one of the most boring games, and was not exciting at all after the 1st quarter.