Author Topic: Ohio st vs Florida  (Read 447 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Ohio st vs Florida
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2007, 03:17:46 PM »
what ya'll niggas know about florida told ya'll niggas. like i said ohio is overated and the florda defense is the best in the country

first off. Great game by FLA! But saying Ohio State is overrated is 100 % CRAP! They had 50 days off, thats not what you want when you are the best team in the nation, gave FLA way to much time to preapare. And anybody that doesnt think Ted Ginn Jr getting hurt, DIDNT SCREW UP EVERYTHING, is a complete idiot. You could see on that first return the impact he was gonna have him. Without him there was no Downfield threat therefore Florida could just peel there ears back. They played 1 bad game ALL YEAR, just like FLA did vs Auburn and lost. To say overrated is OBSURD...They got handed there assses without there #1 playmaker on offense..Congreats to FLA either way, they were ready to play and Oh State wasnt...
Everything you just said besides Ginn getting hurt was in my original post. Basically the entire game (besides the injury) went exactly the way i knew it would go.
if you think the game would have gone that way with Ginn in..then you didnt watch OSU all year  :-*

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2007, 03:56:10 PM »
yea i never watched osu football they didn't cover for me like 7 games in a row this season. Mr brother in law didnt attend ohio st law school and i never went to the horseshoe last year when osu played texas. ur right i know nothing about college football. i only went 7-2 during bowl season this year. if u ask me the one that knows shit is you. fuck ginn fuckin idiot got hurt celebrating a td hahahaha i wonder if hes still celebrating. anywayz no offence i think ur a good poster with good insight your just not a good evaluator of talent. like i said that fla defense is awesome that fla secondary aint no punk! also the sec is a better conference that the big 10. for 5 weeks fla prepared for this game. Ohio was outplayed and outcoached!
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2007, 04:16:57 PM »
Hey MoSav next time theres a game post ur winner and ill post my winner and we'll c whats good

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2007, 09:42:45 PM »
Hey MoSav next time theres a game post ur winner and ill post my winner and we'll c whats good

damn doggie, calm down  8)
You know youre shit, i know mine. I gave FLORIDA all the credit in the world, but if you think not having Ginn didnt change shit, then i dont know what to tell you. He spreads out the defense, and they wouldnt have been able to blitz as freely as they did. And LOL@ not being a good evaluator of talent! I saw Florida play this year and they had plenty of talent as did Ohio State, it was one game! LSU probably had more talent then both Ohio State and Florida. How does me thinking the #1 team in the nation isnt gonna win after dominatiing people all year have to do with talent evaluation. Not once did i ever say Florida had a lack of Talent. I just thought Ohio State was gonna win as did many others...Ohio State wasnt ready to play, it wasnt a Talent thing...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2007, 09:43:47 PM »
fa sho