Author Topic: Ohio st vs Florida  (Read 441 times)

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
Ohio st vs Florida
« on: January 08, 2007, 09:51:20 AM »
Florida (+7)

Maybe the game will go over the +7 point, so I'll wait until I get home before placing my wager. By now, everyone has an opinion on this game, so I'll keep it brief. Both teams are nearly identical in offensive and defensive numbers. Florida has a better defense and faced the toughest schedule in the country. I can't figure out why this game is 7 points instead of -2 or -3, other than public perception. Truth is, Florida is just as good as Ohio St, and has a decent chance of winning this game. Don't underestimate Urban Meyer's offensive play calling, as he is a very innovative mind, and will have Ohio St off balance on defense. Florida's only loss came at Auburn, in a game Auburn scored nearly all their points on special teams and defense. Fluky loss to be sure. It's also troubling to see Ohio St only beat Michigan by 3 points. Florida is better than Michigan. Since neither team has played in forever, I will take the better defense in a rusty offensive performance by both teams. I like taking big dogs with excellent defenses.

Take the points. Good luck to those betting on this game.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

"THE" MoSav

Re: Ohio st vs Florida
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 10:59:03 AM »
Florida (+7)

Maybe the game will go over the +7 point, so I'll wait until I get home before placing my wager. By now, everyone has an opinion on this game, so I'll keep it brief. Both teams are nearly identical in offensive and defensive numbers. Florida has a better defense and faced the toughest schedule in the country. I can't figure out why this game is 7 points instead of -2 or -3, other than public perception. Truth is, Florida is just as good as Ohio St, and has a decent chance of winning this game. Don't underestimate Urban Meyer's offensive play calling, as he is a very innovative mind, and will have Ohio St off balance on defense. Florida's only loss came at Auburn, in a game Auburn scored nearly all their points on special teams and defense. Fluky loss to be sure. It's also troubling to see Ohio St only beat Michigan by 3 points. Florida is better than Michigan. Since neither team has played in forever, I will take the better defense in a rusty offensive performance by both teams. I like taking big dogs with excellent defenses.

Take the points. Good luck to those betting on this game.

NO THERE NOT! And Michigan vs Oh State wasnt as Close as the score made it seem, if you watched the WHOLE game you would have seen that. Ohio State was up 11 late in the 3rd after a huge 4th down stop, with the ball, with momentum starting to drive. Then the center had a HIGH snap and Michigan got the ball back and cut it to 3 instread of OSU driving and going up 14-18 mich hadnt stopped them all day. Ohio State will overwhelm FLA early...And Mich had the #1 run defense in the nation and the Buckeyes ran all over it...Fla may have the #1 defense but OSU has the #1 SCORING Defense and there offense is FAR I MEAN FAR BETTER then anything FLA has seen. Where as FLA's defense isnt BY FAR the best OSU has seen..Michigans defense is damn close..OSU by 10..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 02:06:26 PM »
We'll talk 2nite at around 8:30. You could be right though. 85% of the money is going against ohio st. That is the only thing that scares me 2nite. Vegas hardly looses that kind of money

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 02:25:16 PM »
85% of the money is going against ohio st.

How do you know this?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2007, 02:57:50 PM »
Even little kids in Iraq know who is gonna win. Yup.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2007, 02:58:16 PM »
We'll talk 2nite at around 8:30. You could be right though. 85% of the money is going against ohio st. That is the only thing that scares me 2nite. Vegas hardly looses that kind of money

It could easily be within 7, with that said I think FLA would have to score late to make it closer. My Whole Point is Ohio State will win and it wont come down to a last play or shyt like that..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2007, 02:59:51 PM »
Everyone knows Ohio State is gonna bomb on Florida. Why? because this is Ohio, and that is what we do out here. Big Ten, smash mouth football is going to straight fuck up the SEC tonight.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2007, 03:01:08 PM »
85% of the money is going against ohio st.

How do you know this?
Most gambling sites have betting trends posted

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2007, 03:02:31 PM »
The line is moving just as i had expected its now at Fla +7.5

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2007, 05:02:25 PM »
Yup it will be a close game but i think Ohio st will win but not cover the spread. something like 35-28

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2007, 05:29:22 PM »
i think Ohio St. will win though i want Florida to
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2007, 05:43:51 PM »
Damn this is gonna be one hell of a game.  First OSU returns the opening kick for a TD, but Florida marches right back down field.   7-7.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2007, 05:48:25 PM »
Everyone knows Ohio State is gonna bomb on Florida. Why? because this is Ohio, and that is what we do out here. Big Ten, smash mouth football is going to straight fuck up the SEC tonight.

Real American you have decent posts over in TOT but in sports you post some of the dumbest shit.  "that is what we do out here, smash mouth football" blah blah blah
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2007, 06:11:49 PM »
Florida is officially not fucking around.  Dominating all aspects of the game right now.  Sacking Smith left and right, and just got a pick!

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2007, 07:43:54 PM »
damn Florida is taking it to them fuckers.Im very surprised.