Author Topic: Colts Vs Pats  (Read 962 times)

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
Colts Vs Pats
« on: January 14, 2007, 09:26:47 PM »
Now this is gonna be a mo'fuckin game. I figure the colts will be favored in this one being at home. Any early predictions???? If Manning throws less than 2 ints i see the colts winning this by 3
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Colts Vs Pats
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 11:16:31 PM »
fuck em both im sick and tired of watching them play each other. :puke: I bet you all the money in the world that Manning finally beats the Pats its fucking fix homie.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 11:20:33 PM »
Manning has beat the pats the last 2 times they've played. I'm glad the Pats won. If the Colts are gonna do it, then they need to smack down the team that everything thinks "has thier number". Fuck all the sports analysts dick riding the ravens and the chargers. This will make for a much better game next Sunday.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2007, 11:30:47 PM »
i say Colts
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2007, 12:34:50 AM »
Manning has beat the pats the last 2 times they've played. I'm glad the Pats won. If the Colts are gonna do it, then they need to smack down the team that everything thinks "has thier number". Fuck all the sports analysts dick riding the ravens and the chargers. This will make for a much better game next Sunday.

you know what i bet that's what gave new england motivation to beat the chargers in the first place. yeah they want to win a superbowl (there's a few guys on their that it'll be their first)  but i bet for the guys who've been there the past 5 years think "welp it's the superbowl, that's nice...what's next, fuck lets make personal history with the colts" i think that's what drives tom brady and bill belichick.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2007, 10:46:01 AM »

you know what i bet that's what gave new england motivation to beat the chargers in the first place. yeah they want to win a superbowl (there's a few guys on their that it'll be their first)  but i bet for the guys who've been there the past 5 years think "welp it's the superbowl, that's nice...what's next, fuck lets make personal history with the colts" i think that's what drives tom brady and bill belichick.

real spit, i think beating Peyton and the Colts again would be just as sweet for the Pats. And yes the Colts beat them the last 2 times in the reg season. The playoffs are different, i aint saying the pats are gonna win but i do think that the previous playoff losses will be in Peytons head, if shit starts going south, its gonna be a "Oh here we go again."
Pats need to quiet the crowd early.
And i think the Colts have done what they have done because they werent expected too..they are gonna be favored to win and have THE PRESSURE right back on...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2007, 02:22:09 PM »
yeah it's going to make this game a lot more interesting. but IMO there's a chip on both teams' shoulders right now. the patriots arn't the big bad ass team they once were and got bounced out of the playoffs last year by the colts and got dismissed by them in the regular season....so they're fighting for their reputation back, another superbowl ring is secondary.  the colts however, are trying to maintain the turn of the wave. they're trying to even out this rivalry even more AND win the superbowl finally. Peyton doesn't want to go down as a dan marino. so there's a lot of pressure on both sides. motivation favoring the colts

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2007, 03:50:28 PM »
the line opened up wit the colts favored by 3 just like i had suspected. the line should either be at -3.5 or -2.5 by kickoff

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2007, 06:11:50 PM »
yeah it's going to make this game a lot more interesting. but IMO there's a chip on both teams' shoulders right now. the patriots arn't the big bad ass team they once were and got bounced out of the playoffs last year by the colts and got dismissed by them in the regular season....so they're fighting for their reputation back, another superbowl ring is secondary.  the colts however, are trying to maintain the turn of the wave. they're trying to even out this rivalry even more AND win the superbowl finally. Peyton doesn't want to go down as a dan marino. so there's a lot of pressure on both sides. motivation favoring the colts

No they didnt they lost to the Broncos. The Colts beat them in the reg season in 05 and 06 both in NE. I cant even remember these 2 teams playing in INDY...I think the Colts have more pressure being at home, and such. But i dont know how you can the colts have more motivation? The Pats just beat the AFC's best team on the road...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2007, 07:39:41 PM »
The Pats have a way better record on the road this year than they do at home

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2007, 07:48:10 PM »
Brady threw 4 ints when the Colts beat them at home this year. IT WAS STILL A CLOSE GAME.. Brady is undefeated in a dome. The Pats at incredible on the road this year. When a team wins they get haters. This is why teams Dallas and the Yankees catch shit all the time. When Dallas was in its winning ways I hated them. This is what people do to the Pats. Being a life long Pats fan I understand the history of the team and truly feel New England has the most knowledgeable and loyal football fans around. Nobody understands how hard it is to get Patriots tickets even in a losing season. You cannot ever buy them from the box office they are always sold out. Everytime I go to a game I have to get them from season ticket holders.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2007, 08:20:57 PM »
Brady threw 4 ints when the Colts beat them at home this year. IT WAS STILL A CLOSE GAME.. Brady is undefeated in a dome. The Pats at incredible on the road this year. When a team wins they get haters. This is why teams Dallas and the Yankees catch shit all the time. When Dallas was in its winning ways I hated them. This is what people do to the Pats. Being a life long Pats fan I understand the history of the team and truly feel New England has the most knowledgeable and loyal football fans around. Nobody understands how hard it is to get Patriots tickets even in a losing season. You cannot ever buy them from the box office they are always sold out. Everytime I go to a game I have to get them from season ticket holders.
u know it was a fumble right??

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2007, 08:51:20 PM »
But i dont know how you can the colts have more motivation? The Pats just beat the AFC's best team on the road...

Because the Colts beat Baltimore on both sides of the field. It wasn't mistakes by Baltimore that cost the Ravens that game. It was an Indy defense that showed up to play and played hard. The Colts now know they don't have to rely on an explosive offense and can pace themselves. They have homefield advantage (and more importantly they aren't playing in Foxboro) and they'd beaten this team already. A team that barely squuezed by the last game. The Colts weren't in any real trouble this playoffs so far. That's probably why he think they have more motivation going in. That doesn't mean they'll win though, but I can hope.

Sparegeez

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2007, 08:54:03 PM »
I don't see the Pats wining this game if Brady turns the ball over like he did last game. I think if Brady plays a good game the Pats take this one.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2007, 08:55:57 PM »
I don't see the Pats wining this game if Brady turns the ball over like he did last game. I think if Brady plays a good game the Pats take this one.
wow sparegeezy dont make 2 bold of a statement. lol j/k lil hommie