Author Topic: Superbowl: Bears vs Colts  (Read 675 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Superbowl: Bears vs Colts
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2007, 09:01:57 PM »
i don't think indy's secondary will be able to contain grossman if he catches fire....not happening....grossman will contain himself more than likely. Indy's defense will however stop that surging bears run (can't believe it's thesible to say this,lol) peyton WILL NOT have a 300 yard 4 td game....but he will be the mvp with 240+ yards 2 td's 1int. addai will rush for 87 yards, harrison will grab 1 td for 130 yards and wayne 1 td for 48 yards.  colts by 3 vinatari gets the winning field goal.

my prediction

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2007, 09:37:52 PM »
i don't think indy's secondary will be able to contain grossman if he catches fire....not happening....grossman will contain himself more than likely. Indy's defense will however stop that surging bears run (can't believe it's thesible to say this,lol) peyton WILL NOT have a 300 yard 4 td game....but he will be the mvp with 240+ yards 2 td's 1int. addai will rush for 87 yards, harrison will grab 1 td for 130 yards and wayne 1 td for 48 yards.  colts by 3 vinatari gets the winning field goal.

my prediction

You're right about the secondary I think. I'm hoping Freeney and co. can rattle him into having another game like he did against Arizona or Green Bay. Of course a 300 yard 4 td game by Manning would be nice to see against a defense like the Bears because it would with out a doubt automatically put him in the same sentence as Unitas, Starr, Montana, and Favre when people talk about the all-time greats.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2007, 09:59:44 PM »
Love both teams, but will be pulling for the home team Colts! GO HORSE!!!!!

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2007, 10:03:22 PM »
im a packer fan, so i shouldnt go for the bears

but fuck the colts... payton manning is a fuckin annoying mufucka

GO BEARS
(i cant believe im sayin it)

I can't believe you're saying that. Are you sure you're not just trying to curse them.

no, i hate payton manning.... more then i hate da fuckin bears

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2007, 10:52:55 PM »

my prediction

You're right about the secondary I think. I'm hoping Freeney and co. can rattle him into having another game like he did against Arizona or Green Bay. Of course a 300 yard 4 td game by Manning would be nice to see against a defense like the Bears because it would with out a doubt automatically put him in the same sentence as Unitas, Starr, Montana, and Favre when people talk about the all-time greats.

all he has to do is win it and he gets invited  to be in the same breath

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Jakubs

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2007, 11:25:37 PM »

GO BEARS

I can't believe you're saying that. Are you sure you're not just trying to curse them.

no, i hate payton manning.... more then i hate da fuckin bears

Works for me.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2007, 11:45:26 PM »
I think this game is gonna be alot like the Ravens Colts was...But The bears have big play capabilty that the Ravens didnt, which will make it very close

The Best of 3 Worlds

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2007, 05:27:56 AM »

GO BEARS

Nah...we Green Bay fans like chicago a bit more than Manning breaking some of Favre's records in the coming years lol
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2007, 07:15:20 AM »
I think this game is gonna be alot like the Ravens Colts was...But The bears have big play capabilty that the Ravens didnt, which will make it very close

They also have a higher chance of a melt down. McNair didn't have big plays this year but he was consistent. Grossman can be great or he can be absolutely terrible. This could be close if the great Grossman shows up but Indy could run away with it if the terrible Grossman shows up and Sanders and friends stop the run.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2007, 07:30:20 AM »
i hope the colts can do the damn thang

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2007, 10:31:03 AM »

They also have a higher chance of a melt down. McNair didn't have big plays this year but he was consistent. Grossman can be great or he can be absolutely terrible. This could be close if the great Grossman shows up but Indy could run away with it if the terrible Grossman shows up and Sanders and friends stop the run.

Real Spit, we ALL know how can fuck up and look like a peewee out there..But the big play capabilty is there..The Bears just need to be creative and not just not go deep because the Cover 2, if they run the ball well Grossman plays well, simple is that..and if the Bears get an early lead thats when they are sooooo tough

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2007, 10:32:58 AM »
I just fnd it funny, how everyone seems to be giving The Colts the win already  ???
Peyton cant afford to throw multiple ints this week....

The Best of 3 Worlds

Jakubs

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2007, 01:15:37 PM »
I just fnd it funny, how everyone seems to be giving The Colts the win already  ???

Thank you. I'm glad the Bears are underdogs, it adds fuel to the fire, but there's a reason they're in the Super Bowl. Everyone acts like they're a bunch of scrubs. Grossman will have a good game and I expect the Bears to win. They can contain Manning, but I don't see the Colts defense containing the Bears O if they get hot early.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2007, 08:31:25 PM »

I wouldn't be shocked with a 2 INT game from Manning. The Bears are tough and will rush the pocket. I see a lot of almost INTs with the style of attempts Manning throws. If Indy can stop the run then it won't matter if he throws a few. He threw three against KC and that couldn't make anything of it. I guess we'll see how it goes come game time.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2007, 10:57:43 AM »

I wouldn't be shocked with a 2 INT game from Manning. The Bears are tough and will rush the pocket. I see a lot of almost INTs with the style of attempts Manning throws. If Indy can stop the run then it won't matter if he throws a few. He threw three against KC and that couldn't make anything of it. I guess we'll see how it goes come game time.

yes we will, Bears WR's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KC's wr how many people can even name Chiefs Wr's? I can, but how many other people can..The Bears will hit the Colts on a big post route to Berrian Early htting right down the middle of that Cover 2....

The Best of 3 Worlds