Author Topic: XBox 360 owners you got raped by Bill Gates...  (Read 1310 times)

MIC

Re: XBox 360 owners you got raped by Bill Gates...
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2007, 09:54:27 AM »
But you're playing them on DVD's buddy  :whistle: :wavey: :raisetheroof:

Hmmm... yeah, and on pc I play them on CDs sometimes. What's your point ?
You think they're going to be different games cause they're released on Cds, DVDs or BR ?
Nah, I don't think you're that stupid  :D

lol then why aren't the games released on PS3 if they're ready for the CrapBox  ;D  :idea:

ROTFL
I can see it'd take hours to explain this to you   :D
And I don't have that much time.  :-*

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2007, 10:09:07 AM »
Wtf you talking bout, the 360 can play 1080p.

Not true 1080p

I pointed out that some movie studios have said they will use HDMI output as a form of copy protection and Kim acknowledged that if a studio uses that scheme then HDMI will indeed be required.

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/xbox-360/shane-kim-talks-360-1080p-game-output-201816.php

So nothing sure yet. Microsoft will fix this somehow. No way they letting ps3 have better graphics then xbox.

Lake Titicaca

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2007, 10:35:32 AM »
But you're playing them on DVD's buddy  :whistle: :wavey: :raisetheroof:

Hmmm... yeah, and on pc I play them on CDs sometimes. What's your point ?
You think they're going to be different games cause they're released on Cds, DVDs or BR ?
Nah, I don't think you're that stupid  :D

lol then why aren't the games released on PS3 if they're ready for the CrapBox  ;D  :idea:

ROTFL
I can see it'd take hours to explain this to you   :D
And I don't have that much time.  :-*

lol I know what your gonna say different systems, different development kits, but you think they're gonna leave a blu-ray empty  :laugh:

I think not.

PS3 games will probably be longer and have more gameplay(levels)  :raisetheroof:
EA better not let me down with Madden 08, I'm expecting big things.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 10:37:51 AM by Old Head »

reguLAtor

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2007, 11:00:51 AM »
Thread should be re-named to, "I have a PS3 and need to bash the 360 to feel better about my purchase."

Lake Titicaca

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2007, 11:07:16 AM »
Thread should be re-named to, "I have a PS3 and need to bash the 360 to feel better about my purchase."

I'm waiting for the new versions that come out this fall  ;)

Everything stated is 100% true, Bill Gates tricked you into buying crap.

And you made him that much richer.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 11:09:44 AM by Old Head »

Lake Titicaca

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2007, 11:09:08 AM »
Wtf you talking bout, the 360 can play 1080p.

Not true 1080p

I pointed out that some movie studios have said they will use HDMI output as a form of copy protection and Kim acknowledged that if a studio uses that scheme then HDMI will indeed be required.

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/xbox-360/shane-kim-talks-360-1080p-game-output-201816.php

So nothing sure yet. Microsoft will fix this somehow. No way they letting ps3 have better graphics then xbox.

You gonna have to buy another adapter  :-\ if they come up with a way.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2007, 11:10:18 AM »
Everybody, well almost, got a DVD player these days.

kemizt

Lake Titicaca

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2007, 11:17:48 AM »
Everybody, well almost, got a DVD player these days.

Every PS3 owner has a Blu-Ray player  :laugh:

MIC

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2007, 11:30:05 AM »
PS3 games will probably be longer and have more gameplay(levels)  :raisetheroof:

Hahaha, it's pure comedy  :laugh:

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2007, 12:35:05 PM »
lol u sound like sucha fanboy,how old are u?

nice lineup of games u listed, lol @ most of them being multiplatform or already out on 360, and lol @ u actually thinking that games will be longer with more levels,were u brainwashed by sony or sumthin?

and u do know that GTA4 will have exclusive content and extra missions on the 360 right? haha  :-X

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2007, 01:05:40 PM »
the xbox version will have exclusive content just as the ps3 will......in regards to ps3.......and about the games being multiplatform....that means the ps3 is gettin all those games plus the sick list of exclusives...ofcourse xbox will be gettin some sick exclusives too, but to me, the better games are easily on the playstation............or deroved from the playstation so imma stick to it....right now though i gotta agree, the line up on xbox 360 is killing the lineup on ps3, but give ps3 its time mang.......oh and i aint even hating on the xbox 360....the graphics are sick right now....but to me, ps3 will without have some sick games coming out.....and the exclusives will be the ones which (imo) will either make or break the system....face it, one of the advantages of the ps3 is blue ray disk in terms of how much content a cat can put in a game....games like metal gear solid will be crazy....nobody can deny that...and i don't know if tekken is exclusive or not....i cannot wait for that shit...

both systems got adv's and negatives....

but as everyone knows, its nuttin but a ps3 for me baby!

pz

Lake Titicaca

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2007, 01:20:46 PM »
lol u sound like sucha fanboy,how old are u?

nice lineup of games u listed, lol @ most of them being multiplatform or already out on 360, and lol @ u actually thinking that games will be longer with more levels,were u brainwashed by sony or sumthin?

and u do know that GTA4 will have exclusive content and extra missions on the 360 right? haha  :-X

U Mad because I'm right, you were the ones talking about game lineups when they're basically the same.

http://forums.gametrailers.com/showthread.php?t=59123

^ lol could you imagine if Xbox 360 got Metal Gear Solid 4  :D Kojima is that nigga.

9 GB vs 50 GB
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 01:24:08 PM by Old Head »

Don Seer

« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2007, 01:28:18 PM »

why ya'll think i got a wii till this plays out...  8)  . wii is a different phenonemon.. ya'll cant deny that..

right now ps3 is having a baad time.. but like kain says (for once...).. in 12 months time.. ps3 MAY have picked up momentum.. coz a gang of people are gonna buy that shit blind just from trusting sony.. on top of the games that come etc..

i'm just getting whichever of the 2 has the best version of EA's "Skate"  :D

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2007, 01:30:40 PM »
9 GB vs 50 GB

lol, playground shit

my dad would knock your dad out in a fight :P

--------------------------

Anyway, it's all about the games but I think the PS3 should be giving time to get up and running. Microsoft look to have gained a better footing, getting the console out early and already having a rather successful online experience.

I'll still wait for the prices to come down before getting either (or both). The PS2 has a great back catalogue and some games still coming out for a while so I'm happy just now.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2007, 01:32:09 PM »
Excuse me for not knowing, but what the fuck is that blue ray stuff?

kemizt