Author Topic: New Young Buck intervew (album, hip hop is dead....)  (Read 415 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: New Young Buck intervew (album, hip hop is dead....)
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2007, 07:06:45 PM »
Its more that theyve realized hip hop aint just GUnit. Both 50 and Buck are working with lots of people from outside the camp for their projects.

I think they both relaized from the beginning that name GUnit alone wont keep them at the top.

This is even better if you ask me, I was getting tired of them only collaborating with their in hosue producers and artists.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you the same one complaining about Game having too many producers/guest on his album? Double standard?

I said too many producers usually fuck up the vibe of the album. This will probably happene ehre too but I havent heard the cd yet.

With guests its different. You can have a lot of guests and it works great (Big Bang) or not so great. Again, time will tell.

Seems like you already have your mind made up to like this album just like you already had your mind made up to NOT like Game's album. Tsk tsk.

If anything judging by the tracks leaked you can already tell this wont be a classic album. I was saying those things abotu Games album when people hyped it up to even be a classic, so I had to let them know why it aint.

You can't really argue with replay value. Tnat's what makes an album classic, and if I knew how to make a poll on this forum I'd make a poll as to who does and doesn't agree that DA has insane replay value and I think (not saying I'm defo right) but I think the majority would agree it does. I couldn't even listen to ski mask way twice.
The instrumental is BANGIN' though.
-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram