Author Topic: DJ-AGE- 'FROM MY BLOCK 2 YOURS' MIXTAPE....WHAT TO EXPECT!!  (Read 534 times)

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
Re: DJ-AGE- 'FROM MY BLOCK 2 YOURS' MIXTAPE....WHAT TO EXPECT!!
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2007, 10:08:51 PM »
@ Yash yall speak english in sweden or what man i wasnt disrespectin the site for 1 and tryin to start no shit i couldnt give a fuck man read it its clear in ENGLISH! 2 WTF man i aint new here check my account man you obviously dont read & write english to well...member since  May 2004 u must have me mistaken Nima know who iam.

@ Nima i aint tryin to start no shit man u know better than me whats up with what i do u know me... did i say somethin that you guys gettin hurt over i mean shit i said ppl is sleepin on the underground cats out there, i say that all the time man no matter where i clearly stated if shit was bout Game or Snoop ppl be replyin non stop dick rydin....man i think you guys read into shit way too much than what i meant i aint here for bullshit strictly business!

Look at the end a the day either yall support it or not makes no difference to me im jus tryin to get my hustle on as usual.....mixtape droppin March 0-7 exclusive to wcrydaz.com & myspace & the streetz all over so hope yall support this cause i know Nima u know whats up! Yash i aint never fuked wit you ever but you still put my shit on the front page...

« Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 12:15:23 AM by DJ-AGE »

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2007, 12:10:13 AM »
Oh my bad Yash you done plugged my shit on the home page here many times before in the past whether it was 'Westcoast Connectz 2' or 'The Slacker Pad Mixtape' so dont tell me im new here lol cmon now here ya go to refresh your memory so you know whats up u must a read the shit i put here before wrong man i aint tryin to start no shit really u aint seen me online here much thats why you trippin cause i been MIA for a lil....its the internet man i aint trippin off this shit no more...

Crown City Entertainment drops their new mixtape - July 16, 2004 By : Yash

DJ Age & Crown City Entertainment Presents: Mixed Drinks
It includes new and classic music from Crown City Entertainment (XL Middleton, Rev, sic sense, YoungTremayne), as well as Herban Liquor Productions which is CCE's extended family, and new music from The Knucklhedz. There's also a song from Big Saccs and a track produced by Damizza on here.
It's up for D/L now, Click Here

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:VwgK4eG_61kJ:www.dubcnn.com/arc6-2004.html+dj-age+dubcnn&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=au

Young Hootie Is The Prince Of The Bity - October 25, 2005 By : SGV

Mark Breezy and Black TK's Larceny Entertainment, as they put it is, "the Business of the New West." They hit us with Young Compton, the debut mixtape from Compton sensation, Young Hootie, for which he was featured as Unsigned Hype in The Source Magazine. Then, they premiered their own live PodCast Mixshow here on DubCNN.

You may also have caught Hootie on various Mixtapes from DJ Warrior and DJ Strong's West Coast Mixtape Kingz, DJ Whoo Kid's West Coast Resurrection, DJ Age's West Connectz, DJ Hustler's and The Bloc Runnaz, respectively. He appeared on The Relativez street banger “Soo Whoop Gangsta” off their album Money Respect Money album. And, earlier this month, the Larceny camp premiered the bangin’ street video for “On Bloodz” featuring El Dorado Red, Hooda John & Big Wy on WestCoast2K.net.

But now, the long awaited follow up to Young Hootie's first Mixtape is just around the corner. Prince Of The Bity is ready for the streets. As Pablo Fuentes, staff writer for XXL Magazine says: “Young Hootie has more substance and reality in his rhymes than most of today’s MC’s, who just rap about glamour and a life they have yet to live. Young Hootie gives you an open invitation to his life, which most rappers have difficulty doing.”

Releasing Prince of the Bity is the icing on the cake for Young Hootie, who is currently in talks with major labels to release his debut album Destroy & Rebuild. Now with his new street album, Young Hootie shows his growth as an artist and proves he is ready to be crowned “Prince of the Bity!!!”

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:xvHSCnuVhMcJ:www.dubcnn.com/arc9-2005.html+dj-age+dubcnn&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=4&gl=au

I dont need to keep goin do i.............

« Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 12:19:36 AM by DJ-AGE »

SGV

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2007, 09:38:02 AM »

FEATURES SO FAR I CAN TELL U BOUT- Meech Wells, E-White, Spider Loc, Coolwadda, Jazze Pha, Shade Shiest & NUNE (PYO Ent), Domino, Young Buck, Dino We$t (New No Limit West), Roccett, XL Middleton, Bad Lucc (Snoop's Westurn Union).....to name a few.........and drops from cats like Sly Boogy, Fredwreck, Soopafly, Dresta and many more........

I'm from the West and I ain't checking for this garbage. Only two or three artists on that list are hot. Shit's a mediocre mixtape.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2007, 10:55:36 AM »

FEATURES SO FAR I CAN TELL U BOUT- Meech Wells, E-White, Spider Loc, Coolwadda, Jazze Pha, Shade Shiest & NUNE (PYO Ent), Domino, Young Buck, Dino We$t (New No Limit West), Roccett, XL Middleton, Bad Lucc (Snoop's Westurn Union).....to name a few.........and drops from cats like Sly Boogy, Fredwreck, Soopafly, Dresta and many more........

I'm from the West and I ain't checking for this garbage. Only two or three artists on that list are hot. Shit's a mediocre mixtape.

Yall heard it!!!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Pizzle

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2007, 11:27:06 AM »
shit looks hot i'll check for it

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2007, 07:43:58 PM »

thats coo you got an opinion jus like your Jim Jones quote in your sig tells me alot about what music you like and your fav. color.....pink!...but every one got opinions good to see dubcnn showin luv so who you feelin out of the 2-3 on there which include Soopafly, Sly Boogy, Dresta, Fredwreck, Coolwadda, Roccett, Bad Lucc, Meech etc jus curious....thanks for the feedback

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2007, 07:44:43 PM »
shit looks hot i'll check for it

Good lookin out man as they say...if they aint hatin you aint workin hard enuff!

SGV

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2007, 08:13:09 PM »

thats coo you got an opinion jus like your Jim Jones quote in your sig tells me alot about what music you like and your fav. color.....pink!...but every one got opinions good to see dubcnn showin luv so who you feelin out of the 2-3 on there which include Soopafly, Sly Boogy, Dresta, Fredwreck, Coolwadda, Roccett, Bad Lucc, Meech etc jus curious....thanks for the feedback

LMAO... Wow, you are the funniest man alive! A pink joke?! OMG! haha. Get the fuck up outta here.

Damn right, I bump Dipset. I bump Immortal Technique, I bump Lil Wayne, I bump U.G.K., I bump Ya Boy... You don't know a fuckin' thing about my musical tastes idiot. But, I do know yours and it makes me laugh. Please don't tell me you think people check your mixtape for the Drops... I'm talking the tracks. I'm leaving Jazze Pha and Young Buck off the list cuz I know they, themselves, did not record ANYTHING for you. But, out of the list that you got, I fucks with Meech, E-White and Bad Lucc. Outside of hat, everyone you got featured I don't feel or are just plain wack.

By the way, I show love to quality... So when you release a quality project, I'll be the first to give props. Til then, keep being mediocre.

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2007, 11:28:36 PM »

LMAO... Wow, you are the funniest man alive! A pink joke?! OMG! haha. Get the fuck up outta here.

Damn right, I bump Dipset. I bump Immortal Technique, I bump Lil Wayne, I bump U.G.K., I bump Ya Boy... You don't know a fuckin' thing about my musical tastes idiot. But, I do know yours and it makes me laugh. Please don't tell me you think people check your mixtape for the Drops... I'm talking the tracks. I'm leaving Jazze Pha and Young Buck off the list cuz I know they, themselves, did not record ANYTHING for you. But, out of the list that you got, I fucks with Meech, E-White and Bad Lucc. Outside of hat, everyone you got featured I don't feel or are just plain wack.

By the way, I show love to quality... So when you release a quality project, I'll be the first to give props. Til then, keep being mediocre.

Ok no prob man i was jus statin yall must sleep here i dont see no artists forums here and thats real talk...dont see E-Whites forum here i dont see any man at all when other places got like 5-10, for arguement sake wcrydaz.com got many..... so im jus sayin maybe thats why ppl here was sleepin cause alot a underground fans roll onto the forums they got on other sites...oh them same cats you say is wack is the same cats u be usin to get ppl to visit this very site.....man yall killin me i swear i have no idea why yall gettin hurt over sum words on the net...im here for the same cause you is and thats to support the westcoast artists so if you hatin you a hypercrit cause you tryin to do the same thing here helpin this site out and dont get it wrong man i aint no spokeperson for other sites i roll on my own i jus got mad love from wcrydaz and the artists that roll there...who also come here i may add........cop this shit when it drops i know you will cause you FEELIN cats i got on there, a critic like you is someone who jus cant do the job himself so he gotta hate to feel better bout it i mean really like i said if they aint hatin you aint workin hard enuff....keep uppin my thread man keep the shit headlinin your forums...
« Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 11:36:33 PM by DJ-AGE »

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2007, 11:49:06 PM »
man this thread is outta control for tha record dubcnn is number homie wcrydaz.com hate on nggas like me tht fuck wit dubcnn so i aint fuckin with them west or nothin! and dubcnn got tha most googles! but im down wit this tape though but dubcnn is tha top look at tha articles they do way better than wcrydaz im strait on them!
NEW WEST HONCHO

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2007, 11:52:02 PM »
man this thread is outta control for tha record dubcnn is number homie wcrydaz.com hate on nggas like me tht fuck wit dubcnn so i aint fuckin with them west or nothin! and dubcnn got tha most googles! but im down wit this tape though but dubcnn is tha top look at tha articles they do way better than wcrydaz im strait on them!
Its coo Meech its all bout netwrokin man i aint gettin into the politics a things man i have no idea where the site VS site shit comes from i aint wit it at all man i jus feel cause i post at wcrydaz.com im gettin hated here jus like you feel you gettin hated on for fukin wit dubcnn...its all love man all over im tryin to do my thing thats all!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 11:54:11 PM by DJ-AGE »

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2007, 11:59:33 PM »
Look let me be real man and read this once a for all...i respect what wcrydaz do and i respect what dubcnn do...its all the same to me when im tryin to network and get my shit out there...i have never been a site VS site person cause i aint runnin like that...i posted up that it was feelin like ppl was sleepin thats all and wcrydaz fans also sleep man i was not comparing the 2 sites at all....so for what its worth man i aint mean no disrespect i jus felt like yall gang on dude cause im a wcrydaz regular etc and they host all my tapes...so i aint tryin to get involve wit the politics a the sites man i got respect for all and is coo wit all so lets drop the thing man i hope yall can support this shit im tryin to move here...i appreciate that....thats all

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2007, 12:06:39 AM »
naw u aint getting hated on rud and nima and yash are good people and will give u a better oppurtunty than wcrydaz to me they act like punks whn we got 21000 downloads in a week on dubcnn and posted it on wcrydaz they erased our thread right away and i knw i couldnt get 21000 downloads in a week on wcrydaz they google less than my takeoevr mixtape go 2 google and put in young joker tha takeover u get 31000 googles whn wcrydaz only got 13000 and dubcnn is bout 50000 or more u tell me which one is more important  and keep yo connect over here kool for a lil advice i fuck wit u i think tha people are taken u wrong u real;ly wit ths west shit and im fuckin with u for tht chuuch its west or nothin! one

I feel you once again Meech 100% like me sayin google DJ Age & Westcoast Connectz and you will see its all wcrydaz.com but like i said man i aint burnin no connectz i fucks wit all places tryin to support the shit man i jus never expected this...im straight man we all gotta eat

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2007, 12:12:17 AM »
Whatup man, its Rud...we've got no issues with you and there is no wcr/dubcnn beef, its not an issue cause its not relevant...what matters is what we do...we of course can support projects, we just ask to be addressed if things are wanted on dubcnn directly via email.

In terms of forum response its just that people wont read a thread with a title that doesnt interest them...if your thread perhaps had said "DJ Age From My Block To Yours (MeechWells/E-White/SpiderLoc/YoungBuck etc) with some samples then i guarentee it would've garnered more attention, thats just the way people are! :)

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2007, 12:15:48 AM »
Whatup man, its Rud...we've got no issues with you and there is no wcr/dubcnn beef, its not an issue cause its not relevant...what matters is what we do...we of course can support projects, we just ask to be addressed if things are wanted on dubcnn directly via email.

In terms of forum response its just that people wont read a thread with a title that doesnt interest them...if your thread perhaps had said "DJ Age From My Block To Yours (MeechWells/E-White/SpiderLoc/YoungBuck etc) with some samples then i guarentee it would've garnered more attention, thats just the way people are! :)
Now Rud i aint never chatted wit you before man and i see you a coo cat from what the ppl tell me man and i appreciate the way you handled that biz right there...the only prob i got is that you English so if you dont support Chelsea we got a problem...lol

Good lookin out man its over man jus ppl got the wrong idea and read into sumthin that wasnt there...thanks