Author Topic: DJ-AGE- 'FROM MY BLOCK 2 YOURS' MIXTAPE....WHAT TO EXPECT!!  (Read 533 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DJ-AGE- 'FROM MY BLOCK 2 YOURS' MIXTAPE....WHAT TO EXPECT!!
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2007, 12:23:57 AM »
Now Rud i aint never chatted wit you before man and i see you a coo cat from what the ppl tell me man and i appreciate the way you handled that biz right there...the only prob i got is that you English so if you dont support Chelsea we got a problem...lol

Good lookin out man its over man jus ppl got the wrong idea and read into sumthin that wasnt there...thanks

Haha, we got issues then man, im Bolton Wanderers allllll day! Haha

All good man, stay up!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2007, 12:30:11 AM »
Dubcnn vs. WcRydaz is inevitable. Just like G-Unit vs. Dipset.

SET IT OFF NIGGAS!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2007, 12:31:41 AM »
Now Rud i aint never chatted wit you before man and i see you a coo cat from what the ppl tell me man and i appreciate the way you handled that biz right there...the only prob i got is that you English so if you dont support Chelsea we got a problem...lol

Good lookin out man its over man jus ppl got the wrong idea and read into sumthin that wasnt there...thanks

Haha, we got issues then man, im Bolton Wanderers allllll day! Haha

All good man, stay up!

Rud get at me on AIM man on AGE GOTTI ......we def gotta have a talk now man

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2007, 12:38:15 AM »
Rud get at me on AIM man on AGE GOTTI ......we def gotta have a talk now man

I cant right now man but yea as soon as i can we will do, if you need me in the meantime then hit me up via email!

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2007, 12:54:02 AM »
see let rud do tha threads he knws how 2 put it so people would see tha vision thts why i let him throw up all my shit ths is tha west coast place 2 be and age im fuckin wit u u a good cat people dont get this guy twisted he jst got frustrated west or nothin one wht up rud u knw tha business!
NEW WEST HONCHO

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2007, 12:55:16 AM »
see let rud do tha threads he knws how 2 put it so people would see tha vision thts why i let him throw up all my shit ths is tha west coast place 2 be and age im fuckin wit u u a good cat people dont get this guy twisted he jst got frustrated west or nothin one wht up rud u knw tha business!

Thats wassup, props meech, appreciate the support!

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2007, 12:56:45 AM »
Meechie spoke and me and Rud had a quik chat all is cleared up man aint like shit was major ppl jus got things twisted...Meech you the man for that shit my dude u real...and Rud is all koo Chelsea 2007 though alright lol....

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2007, 12:59:17 AM »
Meechie spoke and me and Rud had a quik chat all is cleared up man aint like shit was major ppl jus got things twisted...Meech you the man for that shit my dude u real...and Rud is all koo Chelsea 2007 though alright lol....
you know its real uncut no hollywood lets work 2gther chuuch!
NEW WEST HONCHO

SGV

« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2007, 07:42:20 AM »
LMAO@You becoming a weenie about this shit. Just because I have an opinion and I have no problem voicing it, doesn't mean I'm hating. It means that I think whatever I said was wack, well, was wack.

Don't be dumb. We don't need artist forums here, shit just gets too crowded like that. Some people use artist forums to get exclusives, news, and traffic. We don't need that. People come to this forum, regardless. They just don't want to check this garbage you release.

LMAO@hypercrit. What the fuck is that?

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2007, 08:01:29 AM »
We don't need to have forums like that because we have artists that post here regardless.
Meech Wells, Daz, Big Steele, Balance & many more post here from time to time and we have had warren G, E A Ski and others posting here in the past communicating with the fans.

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

d-nice

« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2007, 08:32:01 AM »
Man I fucks with both Dubcnn and WCRydaz. Shit WWC too and quite a few other sites. The internet is big enough for everyone. The movement ain't just about 1 site or 1 artist. As for the mixtape I will check it out, but just because somebody ain't feeling something it don't mean it is hate. BTW the dub is my favorite, but there are other sites out there supporting the movement and doing they thing as well.  8)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 08:48:39 AM by d-nice »

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2007, 01:42:37 PM »
Man I fucks with both Dubcnn and WCRydaz. Shit WWC too and quite a few other sites. The internet is big enough for everyone. The movement ain't just about 1 site or 1 artist. As for the mixtape I will check it out, but just because somebody ain't feeling something it don't mean it is hate. BTW the dub is my favorite, but there are other sites out there supporting the movement and doing they thing as well.  8)
Good lookin out man...stay tuned.

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2007, 05:56:48 PM »
^^Good to see yall were able to work this shit out Age.....BTW this looks hot ;D

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2007, 06:11:47 PM »
^big props on all your recent stuff meech. stays in rotation for real.

to this other dj age cat, man take a few steps back. no one on here has to listen to your shit, and theyre sure as hell not gonna if you sit here stirrin shit up namely with people who run the site, of anyone. if you want interest post up a track, cus i dont know about the majority of the board, but ive never heard of you. peace

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2007, 10:40:59 PM »
^big props on all your recent stuff meech. stays in rotation for real.

to this other dj age cat, man take a few steps back. no one on here has to listen to your shit, and theyre sure as hell not gonna if you sit here stirrin shit up namely with people who run the site, of anyone. if you want interest post up a track, cus i dont know about the majority of the board, but ive never heard of you. peace

will do soon  8)