Author Topic: For those who think soccer is GAY and Football is tougher?  (Read 1596 times)

swangin and bangin

Re: For those who think soccer is GAY and Football is tougher?
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2007, 09:37:33 PM »
Some of you guys are idiots 

RUGBY is way tougher than sissy pad football....just look at how big and stocky rugby players are and they run more and they get hit harder.  Not only that they can handle the ball WHICH IS BIGGER THAN FOOTBALL better!

About the yellow card, its the same as passing interference you dumb fuck.  Just like a foul in any other sport but in FUTBOL there is COLLISIONS AT FAST SPEEDS....waaaay faster than american football.

OH FORGET IT.....who am i kidding...people who support american football have no common sense to understand this. lol
what do u play?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2007, 10:01:02 PM »

RUGBY is way tougher than sissy pad football....just look at how big and stocky rugby players are and they run more and they get hit harder.  Not only that they can handle the ball WHICH IS BIGGER THAN FOOTBALL better!

About the yellow card, its the same as passing interference you dumb fuck.  Just like a foul in any other sport but in FUTBOL there is COLLISIONS AT FAST SPEEDS....waaaay faster than american football.

OH FORGET IT.....who am i kidding...people who support american football have no common sense to understand this. lol

LOL. You're hilarious...You have no common sense to understand that football players are unquestionably bigger and stronger than rugby players...Rugby players get hit harder? That's quite absurd, buddy...People get paralyzed from football WITH the paddings. IMAGINE playing football without paddings like small, frail English dudes who play rugby...

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2007, 05:41:27 AM »
 :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2007, 11:17:53 AM »
and LT breaking your leg in half cant happen in soccer

Well yes LT doing that can't happen in football because he doesn't play it. But I don't see how you can't contemplate how 22 players kicking a ball around for 90 minutes couldn't break their legs.

This pains me to show this because he is my hero but it can happen just as easily if not more easily playing football:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UxGDz6rTkK4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/UxGDz6rTkK4</a>
NO MORE WAR

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2007, 11:19:32 AM »
^^
OH SHIT. That looks so painfull.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2007, 11:25:50 AM »

Well yes LT doing that can't happen in football because he doesn't play it. But I don't see how you can't contemplate how 22 players kicking a ball around for 90 minutes couldn't break their legs.

This pains me to show this because he is my hero but it can happen just as easily if not more easily playing football:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UxGDz6rTkK4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/UxGDz6rTkK4</a>

Same could be said in sport where you're jumping high in the air and facing contact on pretty much every play. But football is easily more dangerous than soccer and basketball...It's not even comparable, not even with injuries like this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/h6Ghupxbj9g" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/h6Ghupxbj9g</a>

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2007, 11:45:54 AM »
Again, I was just responding to his quote:

NO MORE WAR

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2007, 01:09:48 PM »

:o

kemizt

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2007, 02:16:43 PM »

so ignorant^^

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2007, 02:18:15 PM »
Do you soccer guys realize how many NFL players get concussions...

tell me again what does it take to get a Yellow Card in soccer again? LOL@Soccer

The Best of 3 Worlds

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2007, 04:53:39 PM »
you undoubtedly can get hurt playing soccer and any sport for that matter but the fact of the matter is American Football is the most physically vicious high level professional sport....ABOVE RUGBY

the biggest/toughest  ruby player probably would do WELL in the NFL, i'm not going to DENY that. HOWEVER the biggest/toughest NFL player would MURDER  people in any professional rugby league. i'm sorry but that's the truth right there.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2007, 11:47:40 PM »
Do you soccer guys realize how many NFL players get concussions...

tell me again what does it take to get a Yellow Card in soccer again? LOL@Soccer

that is the dumbest reason to justify a quality of the sport!

YES FOOL those who PLAY SOCCER  KNOW IT IS NOT HARD TO KNOCK SOMEONE DOWN, ESPECIALLY IF THEY'RE RUNNING!!!!

There is NO talent to tackling someone down in a tight space (smaller than a soccer field) 

The whole game of football was invented after FOOTBALL (soccer) and RUGBY

You see....the game you defend and think is the greatest thing invented is really nothing but good ol' american entertainment to suck up lots of money and advertise.

There is no real talent to playing american football because the there are 2 teams within a team, the players arent the same sizes and arent the same as far as technique...so it doesnt make it a fair game.  Colliding into eachother doesnt show power, strength and whatever other macho BS you wanna shove down your throat.  We have other sports that feed that purpose...no need to fantasize about bunch of fat men in tights and helmets who scream like they're herculeez!   :D

P.S.  What kind of a sport you change offense and defense? lol 
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 11:51:44 PM by IRAN iz Gangsta! »

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2007, 12:05:52 AM »
I give props to rugby, but NFL is waaaaaaaaaay better. Soccer blows.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2007, 12:15:54 AM »
I give props to rugby, but NFL is waaaaaaaaaay better. Soccer blows.
thats whats up
soccer is borin as hell

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2007, 04:56:12 AM »
Someone lock this GAY topic!!!

-1 to the nigga who started it!!