Author Topic: For those who think soccer is GAY and Football is tougher?  (Read 1597 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: For those who think soccer is GAY and Football is tougher?
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2007, 06:24:13 AM »
NO MORE WAR

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2007, 10:21:09 AM »
Do you soccer guys realize how many NFL players get concussions...

tell me again what does it take to get a Yellow Card in soccer again? LOL@Soccer

that is the dumbest reason to justify a quality of the sport!

YES FOOL those who PLAY SOCCER  KNOW IT IS NOT HARD TO KNOCK SOMEONE DOWN, ESPECIALLY IF THEY'RE RUNNING!!!!

There is NO talent to tackling someone down in a tight space (smaller than a soccer field) 

The whole game of football was invented after FOOTBALL (soccer) and RUGBY

You see....the game you defend and think is the greatest thing invented is really nothing but good ol' american entertainment to suck up lots of money and advertise.

There is no real talent to playing american football because the there are 2 teams within a team, the players arent the same sizes and arent the same as far as technique...so it doesnt make it a fair game.  Colliding into eachother doesnt show power, strength and whatever other macho BS you wanna shove down your throat.  We have other sports that feed that purpose...no need to fantasize about bunch of fat men in tights and helmets who scream like they're herculeez!   :D

P.S.  What kind of a sport you change offense and defense? lol 

Justify the quailty of the sport??? did u read the topic? LOL@ you. ITS ABOUT WHICH SPORT IS MORE PHYSICAL!!!
LOL@easy to tackle someone, especially if there running. Youre a clown. At least ive played both sports. I guarantee you aint never put the pads on

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2007, 02:04:29 PM »
This Iranian dude is pretty fucking dumb...

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2007, 02:10:40 PM »

the biggest/toughest  ruby player probably would do WELL in the NFL, i'm not going to DENY that. HOWEVER the biggest/toughest NFL player would MURDER  people in any professional rugby league. i'm sorry but that's the truth right there.

The toughest NFL player could never make the same hits with rugby like he does in the NFL.

Its the same thing with boxing, you can punch someone alot harder with gloves on. If you punch someone with your bare hands, the damage is a lot bigger. To the other person but also on yourself.

Im not saying one sport in tougher then the other, its a different aproach in things.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 03:13:48 PM by *GP* Part Of The Dangerous Crew Movement »

Sparegeez

« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2007, 02:42:02 PM »
Well lets ask Turban boy a simple question.

Who is a better athlete? The 4.4 40 speed linebacker? Or the best rugby player alive?

Ok maybe the question is a bit complicated for you, but try your best answering it.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2007, 06:35:50 PM »
Its the same thing with boxing, you can punch someone alot harder with gloves on. If you punch someone with your bare hands, the damage is a lot bigger. To the other person but also on yourself.

The ONLY reason boxers use gloves is to keep their knuckles from splitting. There is not nearly enough padding to soften to the blow, especially when boxers use weighted gloves anyways.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2007, 08:48:19 PM »
You guys are bunch of retards who talk about the sports you dont watch or play....so shut it!

I know its heart breaking to hear your favorite sport being downplayed but its the truth which is why no one has any respect for it cuz AMERICAN FOOTBALL is a joke!

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2007, 08:53:47 PM »

tell me again what does it take to get a Yellow Card in soccer again? LOL@Soccer

YES FOOL those who PLAY SOCCER  KNOW IT IS NOT HARD TO KNOCK SOMEONE DOWN, ESPECIALLY IF THEY'RE RUNNING!!!!

There is NO talent to tackling someone down in a tight space (smaller than a soccer field) 

You see....the game you defend and think is the greatest thing invented is really nothing but good ol' american entertainment to suck up lots of money and advertise.

There is no real talent to playing american football because the there are 2 teams within a team, the players arent the same sizes and arent the same as far as technique...so it doesnt make it a fair game.  Colliding into eachother doesnt show power, strength and whatever other macho BS you wanna shove down your throat.  We have other sports that feed that purpose...no need to fantasize about bunch of fat men in tights and helmets who scream like they're herculeez!   :D

Justify the quailty of the sport??? did u read the topic? LOL@ you. ITS ABOUT WHICH SPORT IS MORE PHYSICAL!!!
LOL@easy to tackle someone, especially if there running. Youre a clown. At least ive played both sports. I guarantee you aint never put the pads on

I played wide receiver for Taft High shcool and I know you havent played soccer so shut the fuck up...someone who knows and has played soccer will never ever defend american football.  Futbol is way more intelligent game than wack ass NFL.  Not even comparable.  At least college football is something praising rather than watching fat ass steriod takin athletes thinking they're strong when they're not.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: March 02, 2007, 08:56:01 PM »
I give props to rugby, but NFL is waaaaaaaaaay better. Soccer blows.
thats whats up
soccer is borin as hell

how can you say that when you guys dont even watch the best soccer in the world.  And dont tell me world cup cuz thats a totally differnet thing than club level.  THey dont show any good soccer in US and even if you have the special channels you still dont get to see the real shit. 

So tell me how in the hell do you judge a sport that you dont know nothing about?? 

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: March 02, 2007, 10:09:01 PM »
thats whats up
soccer is borin as hell

how can you say that when you guys dont even watch the best soccer in the world.  And dont tell me world cup cuz thats a totally differnet thing than club level.  THey dont show any good soccer in US and even if you have the special channels you still dont get to see the real shit. 

So tell me how in the hell do you judge a sport that you dont know nothing about?? 

I used to play soccer you dumb shit. I don't need to watch "the best soccer in the world" to know what the fuck I'm talking about. Soccer is fuckin' boring. The final score most times is 1-0. Watching 90 minutes of guys running around, pretending to get injured for colored cards, and barely ever scoring does absolutely nothing for me. Cricket is more exciting than soccer. Besides, hooligans or whoever fighting at every game is pretty fuckin' stupid as well.

As far as I'm concerned, the rest of the world can have soccer. NOT EVERYONE HAS TO BE A FAN! You're like a fuckin' religious missionary on a crusade or some shit. No one in America gives two shits. The more you push, the more people hate. Maybe if you shut your trap for five seconds and let people make up their own minds, more people might like it.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2007, 02:31:12 AM »

The ONLY reason boxers use gloves is to keep their knuckles from splitting. There is not nearly enough padding to soften to the blow, especially when boxers use weighted gloves anyways.

The point i was making was, because of the protection you can make much harder hits (in the NFL), if those players would play rugby they could never make the same hits like in the NFL.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2007, 11:21:13 AM »
thats whats up
soccer is borin as hell

stfu
i've played soccer before for a orginized league and it sucks, ajd i've watched the world cup or whatever the fuck its called and its boring as fuck.
thats my opinion. so if u like soccer just stfu cause nobody cares

swangin and bangin

« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2007, 11:22:28 AM »
You guys are bunch of retards who talk about the sports you dont watch or play....so shut it!

I know its heart breaking to hear your favorite sport being downplayed but its the truth which is why no one has any respect for it cuz AMERICAN FOOTBALL is a joke!

i watch and play football and like i said before i played and watched soccer so i got the right to judge and say which one was better to me.
faggot
go blow yo self up

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2007, 01:51:58 PM »

I played wide receiver for Taft High shcool and I know you havent played soccer so shut the fuck up...someone who knows and has played soccer will never ever defend american football.  Futbol is way more intelligent game than wack ass NFL.  Not even comparable.  At least college football is something praising rather than watching fat ass steriod takin athletes thinking they're strong when they're not.

Taft in Woodland Hills?

bez

« Reply #74 on: March 03, 2007, 02:02:50 PM »
What is the argument about here?

Any sport is tough.  You can get injured in any possible way by doing the slightest of things while playing sport. 

Soccer will obviously see the most broken legs and shit.  But American football, basketball, ice hockey, etc will obviously have their fair share of injurys to.  I dont get what everybody is argueing about, as if it makes a difference.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, but the sport I like the most is well the toughest.  Bullshit

Grow up. You could damage your ligaments or break a bone playing table tennis for fucks sake.